Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,727 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates (27438 Views)

Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling / Mike Ozekhome Released? / Mike Ozekhome Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by AUSVINS(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
The government should creat a data base for all kidnapers in d country so that we will know d reall kidnapers from the fake ones before granting them amnesty.Amnesty my nyash.how r we sure he was realy kidnaped I only feel for d families of those police men that lost thier lives trying to save him
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by chukwy2(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
SHAIBU LIAR: gbam,seconded
. INO NGA AHU, AKWADOROM YA. Thirded
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by maxisfield(f): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
If only ds kidnappers know who they should be kidnapping. . .nigeria woulda been a better country

Gbam!
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Shine1177: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
If this man can ask that kidnappers be given amnesty it clearly shows that he paid to get his freedom. Why is he dancing on the grave on those 4 gallant police officer? Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Onyenna(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Amnesty for Kidnappers!!!! Hahahaaa!! Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder..........

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by mbulela: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
bknight: I read this article and though I didn't agree with his stance on granting amnesty to kidnappers I thot he made a bit of sense...

But after I watched d clip of the interview on TV, I couldn't help thinking 'can this man just shut the fcvk up?!'

angry
Considering that this was the first time i was listening to him talk. I was disappointed. I think in addition to any check up,he should see a psychiatrist. His brain seems messed up.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by benedictac(f): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: For advocating amnesty for criminals, Ozekhome ought to be stripped of his SAN honor.

Guy cool, this man is saying all these to save his head and that of his family. you know that kind thing now.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by micfoley: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
This is an obvious case of Stockholm Syndrome!
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Oguieke(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
SHAIBU LIAR: gbam,seconded
this man is saying this under duress. forgive him
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by hopilo: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
omaigala: Amnesty isn't what we need, rather, give em jobs.

I THINK THE CALL MIKE MADE FOR AMNESTY TO KIDNAPERS IS SO UNFORTUNATE. TO PLAN AND EXECUTE CRIME AS COMPLEX AS KIDNNAPING IS NOT A SMALL FEAT.
IF THE ACCLAIMED GRADUATE KIDNAPPERS WILL DIVERT THEIR MIND TO SOME MEANINGFUL THAT DOES NOT TAKE MUCH BRAIN WORK AS TO WHAT THEY PUT INTO KIDNAPPING, I BELIEVE THEY WILL MAKE ENDS MEET.
GRADUATES SHOULD BE JOB CREATORS NOT KIDNAPPERS PLEASE.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by papi365: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
hopilo:

I THINK THE CALL MIKE MADE FOR AMNESTY TO KIDNAPERS IS SO UNFORTUNATE. TO PLAN AND EXECUTE CRIME AS COMPLEX AS KIDNNAPING IS NOT A SMALL FEAT.
IF THE ACCLAIMED GRADUATE KIDNAPPERS WILL DIVERT THEIR MIND TO SOME MEANINGFUL THAT DOES NOT TAKE MUCH BRAIN WORK AS TO WHAT THEY PUT INTO KIDNAPPING, I BELIEVE THEY WILL MAKE ENDS MEET.
U RE USELESS MUMU
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by papi365: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
hopilo:

U RE MUMU
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Cypost: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: For advocating amnesty for criminals, Ozekhome ought to be stripped of his SAN honor.
Even those who killed 4 policemen who tried to rescue him. What is the worth of the life of those policemen to Ozekhome - nothing. If they had killed any member of his family he would have had a better advise to give. It very unfortunate
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 14, 2013
anonimi:

He is simply playing to the gallery as usual with our politicians and other leaders.
He does not want us to focus on how his defending the PEN robbers has CONTRIBUTED to the menace.
BTW, you will be surprised at how much MISERLY wages he pays the Associates in his chambers.

Abeg tell me something. I always knew this mike of a person to be awry if we must say the truth. How does he treat his associates?
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 14, 2013
hopilo:

This is one problem that's killing Nigerians. Your so called leaders who are supposed to make life meaningful for you as a citizen are rather busy looting away your treasuries and live a life more bouyant than life itself and all you could wish yourself is to struggle to make ends meet. You think everyone wants to struggle to make only ends meet in life? If politicans are living bouyantly, then others must kidnap available rich ones to also live big time too. Life is not abt making ends meet my bruv. Live life to its fulness like politicians/rich men do cos it comes only once.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by sasifo(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2013
Amnesty will soon be extended to all facets of human existence be it drug addicts, gay, prostitutes in brothels, area boys and men in various motor parks. It is quick to be advocated because a SAN was involved. Na wa for these lawyers.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by hopilo: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2013
papi365: U RE MUMU
Young man use your brain and your hands to do something meaningful, leave crime it pays and fulfiling to be a creator
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by papi365: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
hopilo:
Young man use your brain and your hands to do something meaningful, leave crime it pays and fulfiling to be a creator
I RECOMMEND U USE MUMUPHABETIC ANTIBIOTICS,USE D SYRUP IT WIL WORK FASTER 4 UR DERAILED MEDULA.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by alingo4life: 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
Amnesty my foot..Its a pity when i see things like this..Its a pity when Nigerians think because you have a degree with you you already have the world at your feet.We have so much emphasized getting a degree to the extent that we don't seem to think clearly anymore..Check out more of these undergraduates that tend to blame the Government for not being employed,They are simply unemployable themselves..You cant employ them and get peace of mind because the simply do not know what to do..They have to be re-trained and re-trained..You see a 17year old running for University admission immediately he finishes from High-school.Should that be the case?Don't we know that things have changed and the Jobs are not available anymore.I always and would ever say,That Entrepreneurship should be introduced in all Secondary school from J.SS1 and this should be infused into every Boy and Girl in Nigeria..It's high time kids get themselves into a sort of vocational training after secondary school instead of running after university admission which at the end of the day you won't get a job after school..It's a shame how we are not independent in this country,A master's degree holder that is still being fed by he's Parents..It's only in Nigeria you see such.A very funny case it is..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. / Portraits Of Nigerian Heads Of State/Presidents From Independence To Date / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.