Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,449 members, 7,932,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:51 AM

Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) (12221 Views)

Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt / Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by Ayekotoo(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
igbsam: Big lie......there's no street light on iyana ipaja road. I passed through that way last night, darkness as usual. Abi which part of iyana ipaja are we talking about.

I don't know why you lots like to lie and spoil people's joy. From Alagbaa to roundabout to mosalasi and some inner streets within Iyanaipaja.
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by agbameta: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by tpia5: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
deor03:

I don't ever understand this line of argument . Nobody pays Seun, to create a thread on Nairaland.

If your state governor or local govt. chairman is doing something worthy of praise or Criticism, crate a thread for it

Thank you.
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Development is a gradual process the small one u see appreciate step by step make miles
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by agbameta: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
The bridge is the first in the country to have street lightings powered by an Independent Power Plant. The Carter Bridge project covers public lighting starting from the Idumota area to Ijora Olopa, Iddo Terminus and towards the Third Mainland Bridge, Adeniji, Ebute Ero and Ofin.

General Manager, Lagos State Electricity, Mrs Damilola Ogunbiyi, said the lighting up of Carter Bridge was part of plans by government to light up at least 45km of roads across the state.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/01/fashola-lights-up-carter-bridge/
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by anonimi: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

You don't get it sha?

Who stopped you from posting pictures or news from your village and why must you people throw tantrums and only blame your laziness and lack of development on anything and everything from Lagos state?

You have your on going millions of pages enugu pride of your village thread with random pictures of even the most ridiculousness and irrelevant crap in it, but do you see us crying and yelling inside your enugu village thread?

We don't care about your village so stop trying to seek relevance every time you see Lagos related threads.

You people are like annoying and disgruntled pests....Damn..

Please don't burst any vein oh.
BP plus hypertension nor be better thing oh.
#FriendlyAdvice.
I nor wan dey responsible for your hospitalisation as I know sey your two ogas at the top nor dey generous reach for allow you go join Tinubu for US.

How did you conclude that I also do not have my ANCESTORS from Lagos STATE

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by agbameta: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
anonimi:

[s]Please don't burst any vein oh.
BP plus hypertension nor be better thing oh.
#FriendlyAdvice.
I nor wan dey responsible for your hospitalisation as I know sey your two ogas at the top nor dey generous reach for allow you go join Tinubu for US.[/s]

How did you conclude that I also do not have my ANCESTORS from Lagos STATE

And who is your 419 village ancestors in Lags state? Chief Emeka Agbabiaka Chulwudi Olowolaiyemo Okporoko of Idumota grin grin

These ibo people no go kill pesin with lafta I tell you.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by anonimi: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

The bridge is the first in the country to have street lightings powered by an Independent Power Plant. big diesel generator.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/01/fashola-lights-up-carter-bridge/

Fixed, sharp sharp!
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by bloggernaija: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
princenonny: Fashola wud build a gutter and it wud make front page news whle sullivan hs lighted up enugu since 2008 and he's not making noise about it. All these BRF fanatics here on NL shud cme to enugu and u will seee that Fashola is a learner

Enu what?
Where is that ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Hen said all the areas mentioned no big reach surulere? You sabi read bah?
arrant poo.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by kokoA(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
princenonny: Fashola wud build a gutter and it wud make front page news whle sullivan hs lighted up enugu since 2008 and he's not making noise about it. All these BRF fanatics here on NL shud cme to enugu and u will seee that Fashola is a learner
bros, but no be fashola dey create the threads naw.. I don't understand you o. Snap Sullivan own upload to make we hail am naw, abi internet no dey enugu?
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by agbameta: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
anonimi:

Fixed, sharp sharp!

What else is new from a disgruntled villager like you? grin
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by agbameta: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
kokoA: bros, but no be fashola dey create the threads naw.. I don't understand you o. Snap Sullivan own upload to make we hail am naw, abi internet no dey enugu?

Me sef weak o. Is it laziness, incompetence or jealousy..?

They just like to cry and complain over dumb stuff all the time like babies..
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by BankuTilapia: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
How many generators r they using to power these lights. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by emmaelectelect(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Rossikk: Nice one. More grease to the govt's elbow. grin
Abeg which rd for Ipaja

1 Like

Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by idsamoo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
emmaelectelect: Abeg which rd for Ipaja

Thank you for datt question,iyana-ipaja road is my normal route day and night,i haven't seen anything like dis!its a big fat lie!! I love lagos governance bt i wil never support dis big lie!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by anonimi: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
idsamoo:

Thank you for datt question,iyana-ipaja road is my normal route day and night,i haven't seen anything like dis!its a big fat lie!! I love lagos governance bt i wil never support dis big lie!!

As Fashola's WASTED eight years draws to a close and his colossal FAILURE in providing BASIC services to the residents of Lagos STATE stares him in the face we should expect more DESPERATE lies to re-write his blank and bleak LEGACY.

Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by Btruth: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2013

And that is why you guys are still loving Lagos.........lol.

Eko oni baje!
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by madamoringo(f): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Can anyone who lives in the area disprove the claims by taking pictures? What is the need for hating progress? It is not by force to live in Lagos if you hate the place or the owners who are Yorubas.
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by gbanikiti(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
mankand: Politic stunt, preparing for 2015. The street light between isheri-lasu have been installed since 2003 and ever since it have been switched on four times till date which have been only when they were installed.

Nigerians need to wake up
very true my brother! I live around that axis and i confirm what your just said. The igbo elerin road too needs its street lights switched on. For the past one year the lights have been off.
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
I live around that area and i can confirm d story to b true. My street light(Oyewole rd) was switched on on Tue and anybody disclaiming dis shld cm down and see.

Its not just a matter of streetlight bt most are ds street got expanded and rebuilt by fashola with proper drainage, walkway and streetlight.

Lagos is truly working and nobody shld sit in Agbani condemning Fashola bt dey shld come and see for themselves.
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by gracefams: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
tpia@:

Thank you.
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by deebrain(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
O lagos state government! Which is more important? Street lights or the bellies of those that see the light it emanates?
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by tpia5: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
kokoA: bros, but no be fashola dey create the threads naw.. I don't understand you o. Snap Sullivan own upload to make we hail am naw, abi internet no dey enugu?

laziness and bad belle go gree am?
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by lharstborn(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
deor03:

I don't ever understand this line of argument . Nobody pays Seun, to create a thread on Nairaland.

If your state governor or local govt. chairman is doing something worthy of praise or Criticism, create a thread for it

I so looove your reply to that blockhead..
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by augustinaamudah: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]wow dis is beautiful
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by hopilo: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eledan: Gradually and steadily ....Lagos is getting brighter at night.....

Anytime I drive in Lagos for the last four days now....I silently curse Olisah Metuh for his statement on BRF.

UYO IS ALWAYS BRIGHT AT NIGHT. LAGOS JUST DEY START.
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2013

Lagos streets have been lit since late 1800s when electricity was brought in to replace oil lamps. Lagos streets remained lit ever since, no darkness, at least until your refugee brothers from East trooped in and started vandalizing electrical installations and stripping the infrastructures for metal to fabricate fake spare parts.
Re: Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) by elohorayodele: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2013
Goddex: @OP
Your second picture is a lie.
There is no such road around Iyana-Ipaja.

In order to praise ur gov u post fake pic claimin its smwia in iyana ipaja. All u laptop dogs/e-warriors, God is watchin u!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Pumping 2.1m Barrels Of Oil Per Day, Says NNPC – The Cable / Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom / Our Victories At This Weekend's Bye Elections Shows People Trusts Buhari - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.