Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

Please Any Remedy For Stammering - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Any Remedy For Stammering (19141 Views)

HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING / Stammering Is Killing Me - I Can't Even Talk To A Woman - Please Advice / Any Cure For Stammering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by juliebrown: 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
MzShawtiez: Talk slowly, dat is how I control mine. I dnt knw how severe urs is, mine is mild so I talk slowly all d time
Likewise me, in addition I stylishly make use of hand movement which enable me pronounce some difficult witout d listener knowing wat is happening
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 16, 2013
GO AND WATCH 'THE KINGS SPEECH'
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by Doyen1997: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Patience is the cure for stammering
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by successchimo: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Its very enbarassin situation,unrespectful 2 d big n small. I have tried everything 2 stop stammering both english n tradition all effort failed. I want 2 asure my co stammeres that God speaks 4 us on interviews. But Try relax ur mind @ all time n dnt make too many statements. [Anyasteph]
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by chukyjones(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
harkindele: I also stammer, but u can hardly know cos it seems hav outgrown it. But d bad memories....I can't forget. I use to be a very brilliant guy in sec. sch but I allowed my stammering to limit my achievement. U won't bliv I turned down d chance of being the senior prefect just because I can't stand n address my fellow students. I run away from debate classes cos I don't wanna b embarrassed. I prefer staying alone, I derive joy frm things I do alone without interacting wit odas...like an introvert. I'm currently in my year 3 in uni n m tanking God dat, though it hasn't disappeared completely....its no longer a problem or constraint. I bliv m like everyone else n try to 4get dat I stammer or once stammered.
*The more u think about it, the more severe it become while talking.
*Be happy while in d interview room, smile like u are d owner of the company and most especially believe that u don't hav a problem with talking.
#Keep Calm and Get ur Job.

The Lord is with you.

U can also see: www.nairaland.com/1435265/christian-guy-marry-muslim-girl

Pls make FP!!!!!!

you storry quite mirrors mine. i was the best in my class then but will always find ways to dudge positions that would bring me ti the lime light for fear of embarasement.
am still working on mine till date and it has gotten quite easier now.
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by herveze: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thank you all,i just return from the interview and i did my best,i am now waiting for them to call me.
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2013
herveze: Thank you all,i just return from the interview and i did my best,i am now waiting for them to call me.

They shall call you in Jesus name - amen. But remember us in ur kingdom when u cross over. grin
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2013
specco:

But why the need to contact you. Can't you make the herbal drug public or do you intend to profit therefrom?
Scam things
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2013
chukyjones:

you storry quite mirrors mine. i was the best in my class then but will always find ways to dudge positions that would bring me ti the lime light for fear of embarasement.
am still working on mine till date and it has gotten quite easier now.

Tnk God...I bliv its going to disappear completely one day.
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2013
juliebrown:
Likewise me, in addition I stylishly make use of hand movement which enable me pronounce some difficult witout d listener knowing wat is happening
Lol
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by GNCom: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
I used to be one with dis ailment but today i am free by God Grace. It took me some times but now i get control over my stammer (stutter). I can do the same 4 u. Today i work as a marketer speaking with group of people. I learned my secret from Hotsport MD. He told me how he gain control over his stuttering. You too can have the same testimony. You can call me with dis No.: 08065905839.
Note: Call only on Saturday.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by yemi2plus(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2013
G&N Com:
I used to be one with dis ailment but today i am free by God Grace. It took me some times but now i get control over my stammer (stutter). I can do the same 4 u. Today i work as a marketer speaking with group of people. I learned my secret from Hotsport MD. He told me how he gain control over his stuttering. You too can have the same testimony. You can call me with dis No.: 08065905839.
Thanks
Are you that wicked? You want a stammerer to call you. Why not drop the tips here?

1 Like

Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by felifeli: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
yemi2plus:
Are you that wicked? You want a stammerer to call you. Why not drop the tips here?
LOL
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by MzShawtiez: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
bad meat: Give Headundecided

shocked
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by Logistic760(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2013
sm1 said, if u use empty snail shell to drink water.d stammering will go pending on d number of time, u use it
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by 0Edward0(m): 6:05am On Oct 01, 2013
G&N Com:
Thanks

so you can charge, you never see anything swegbe
Re: Please Any Remedy For Stammering by khreus(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05
herveze:
Pls i need help about my stammering,i have been in this problem since my childhood,i have took many steps to find cure for it but unfortunately for me i cant find any cure even i google it.pls i need your help because i am going to interview on monday and i dont want to face the shame.
Herveze, whatever happened to your job interview them and i'm curious to ask how life is treating you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Rescue New Born Baby Dumped In Wild Park Bush In Jos (Graphic) / "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out / Problem With Early Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.