Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,915 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM (44879 Views)

IK Ogbonna's New Range-Rover Breaks Down During First Trip [PICS] / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Raymond699: 3:48am On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Luciandos(f): 4:20am On Sep 14, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Dear Mrs idibia if I may ask u this serious question

between God & man can u swear on ur children's future that if 2face wasn't this rich and famous would you have been this loving and patient with him??

swear!!
do you think she's from a poor home?
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Mznaett: 4:43am On Sep 14, 2013
Okay
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Rejoice5000(f): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2013
[quote
author=ayobase]Based on this interview, I rated her LOVELY....I don't
know much about her, but I know she has been with 2face all along
despite his act of pendulumial procreation.

She is indeed a woman that knows what she wants.

2face would have used her as others, but I gez there is something
special about her![/quote] SPECIAL INDEED SHE DON GO PUT HIM IN BOTTLE,TO MARRY A CELEBRITY U THINK SAY U GO USE CLEAR EYES.
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by SblazeAondona(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2013
Madam 2baba, dnt mind those girls that insult u all day all night. They gave ur husband the body nd he did accordin to their will. He did his own wil by marryin u, so dnt mind them,face ur marriage nd manage it well. Dont be lik other actress mak difrence. U ar 100% gud
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2013
ednut1: Abeg , all dis stayin wit him wen he wash nobody na wash jare, wich normal woman will watch her guy fuckin nd givin oda gals belle, Gold digger abeg ,

dont mind those learners up there.
Was he a nobody bfr Annie entered his life?
Hadnt he started his musical career by then?
All i see is gold digging on her part.
Meanwhile, Tuface is a baby digger
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 14, 2013
Luciandos: do you think she's from a poor home?

rich gals , na dem dey like rich guys pass.
A gal from poor background can manage a middle class guy.
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Bigcake: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2013

between God & man can u swear on ur children's future that if 2face wasn't this rich and famous would you have been this loving and patient with him??

swear!!
U r so s.tupid. Who r u to tell her to swear. Go n ask ur mother if she wld hav married ur father if d man have a cassava farm.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by mzkanye(f): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2013
Dnt know y sha..gat so much love 4 ds 2face en annie...u guys rock!!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by adisa204(m): 7:35am On Sep 14, 2013

swear!!
even if she swears or not WTF is your bizwack at least she has stayed long with the guy through thick and thin,she knew him when he was nothing,so let her enjoy him when he is something

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Ninilowo(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2013
BTW who is ANNIE IDIBIA?
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by khaleesi(f): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2013
Bigcake: U r so s.tupid. Who r u to tell her to swear. Go n ask ur mother if she wld hav married ur father if d man have a cassava farm.

Ahahahhahahahahaha..LWKMFH.. Ahahahhhahahaaha.. Very funy
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by achu442(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2013
Akwaibom girls are naturally loyal...Tuface get luck say no be Ibo or PH girl...You for hear something like....Anybody wey insult me again,i won"t take it lightely,and for that movie producer-my brothers go see to his matter.
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Gwekzy: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2013
ednut1: Abeg , all dis stayin wit him wen he wash nobody na wash jare, wich normal woman will watch her guy fuckin nd givin oda gals belle, Gold digger abeg ,
Mumu go get ur facts ryt.. She s from a very wealthy family n she even sponsored 2face bak den wen 2baba was an upcomin artiste..
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Caracta(f): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2013
ngozievergreen:

dont mind those learners up there.
Was he a nobody bfr Annie entered his life?
Hadnt he started his musical career by then?
All i see is gold digging on her part.
Meanwhile, Tuface is a baby digger

Coming from you, i'm not surprised. You dig gold for a living too, huh?
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by nex(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2013
Na wah O! I used to know this lady back in the day. Even when she was living alone with just her daughter, she seemed like a married woman, whose husband was away on some business trip. I respect that.

I was only surprised that she unfollowed me on Twitter because I expressed my reservations about the Akpabio SUVs, and the Dubai wedding. Na we been dey follow her and share her ups and downs when nobody send her O! I used to even go to her crib and play football with Isabelle. Now she don get recognition, she don bone. God dey.
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by lmeed(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2013
2facejustgivema
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Decryptor(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2013
Sijo01: Where's the tears

spongeback: DRAMA QUEEN undecided

Lila_martedi: She sounds so sweet but on twitter she goes gaga on fans that throw barbs at her.. Mtscheww Stories that touch! undecided

negbenebor: Chieneke,animal calling dey cry!pls tooth paste go and console her na grin

booqee: abegi! She's just been overly dramatic with the tears and ish. What so special about a fan praising you. Tho i like her other responses to the interview

Like seriously...why are most Naija ladies beefing on this babe?
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by DrArewa(f): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
prem love: I jst like your response bt am not ur fan
....story of life!
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by DrArewa(f): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
homesteady:

Bla bla bla! #whining eyes
bad belle people.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caracta:

Coming from you, i'm not surprised. You dig gold for a living too, huh?

yes,i do

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Ndkings1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Na too much of enjoyment dey worry am.
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Enokelz: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
End time tinzz........
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by promire2004(f): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
dplomaticVal: Annie ıs surly and discourteous, and not an easy-going type as she portrayed herself to be undecided.

well, Im stil exasperated wit her on why she hauled invectives on an innocuous dude who jocularly made advanc @ her on twitter

Thanks to you. I just learnt some new words.
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2013

swear!!
yu r stupid enuf...dnt tu knw d grl has been there even bf ur head-big famousity? stupid question frm a stupid typ
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by kushsy: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
kedukc: Women don't mind polygamy so much.
Ds is not polygamy. He hs only one wife.
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Sijo01(f): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
Decryptor:

Like seriously...why are most Naija ladies beefing on this babe?

am not beefing, dude. I asked a simple question.
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
prem love: I jst like your response bt am not ur fan
u are already
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Revolva(m): 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2013

swear!!

Yes This is a very big one....to all Naija ladies...yes..na there you go see their lies dey smell
angry angry angry
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Degabez: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2013
Shes indeed a wyf material,,,xo nigerians shuld stop hatin
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by vinkela(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2013
bebe2: U need a very thick skin to marry such a man
wetin u mean
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by niyimat(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2013

swear!!
this days 65.95% of a woman love is catalysed by MONEY am pretty sure of that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver / Timaya Reacts To Runtown's Ban From USA / 10 Best Nigerian Male Musicians (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.