Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Student Can’t Earn Extra Income To Pay School Fees - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Why Student Can’t Earn Extra Income To Pay School Fees (703 Views)

Golden Opportunity For School Teachers To Make Extra Income While Still Working. / Babcock University Increases School Fees To 3 Million Naira For Medicine / Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Student Can’t Earn Extra Income To Pay School Fees by blezzing: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2008
I met a student at forex seminar, were I was a facilitator. He was doing is IT at a marketing company. I asked him why he wants to trade forex, “I want to be able to pay my school fees without depending on external source but I can’t afford the seminar fee.” He said. Looking at his eyes I saw the curiousity and determination. So I decided to help him out by introducing him to online business.

Do you know that many student out there never think of doing business why in school even though they can’t afford school fees sometimes?

I have seen few doing call centre business, barbing saloon, game centre, some into trading (not prostitution) after class just to support themselves. A graduate text me asking for help because he wanted to do his project that cost N50,000 I never replied. Another one asking if I could get him a job. Do you see all that?

I know a student, 22 years of age who make unquestionable N50, 000 weekly doing online business (that is more than the salary of some corporate workers in Nigeria). Not in America, a Nigerian residing in Lagos.

This should be a challenge for every one of us in this forum, so I want your opinion.
Or
If you want to know more about online business I can helpas well.

blezzing99@yahoo.com
Re: Why Student Can’t Earn Extra Income To Pay School Fees by firstlady4(f): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2008
I REALLY LIKE YOUR VIEW ABOUT THE WHOLE ISSUE. I THINK AM INTERESTED. I JUST WANT YOU TO MAIL ME AT chichijulia4life@yahoo.com. Tell me more about it and how to start, how much is needed to start up the business.
Re: Why Student Can’t Earn Extra Income To Pay School Fees by Region(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2008
Poaster tell me more about this onlin biz enamint2007@yahoo.com is my mail.
Re: Why Student Can’t Earn Extra Income To Pay School Fees by smogfly(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2008
it will be of great benefit if you can share it with us here rather that putting everybody in suspense
Re: Why Student Can’t Earn Extra Income To Pay School Fees by lekan89(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2008
Plz i wil like to inform me more about the online biz.my email is leko4life@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Bundles Of Joy Day Care In Abuja / University Pgd Form On Sale? / Tips On Your Projects Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.