Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Mosquitoes Brains Vs Some Human Brains - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mosquitoes Brains Vs Some Human Brains (491 Views)

5 Natural Ways To Keep Mosquitoes Off / BASKET MOUTH: Mosquitoes In My Area Can Only Be Chased By Tear Gas(photo) / Women with both Beauty and Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mosquitoes Brains Vs Some Human Brains by Maximus85(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
As small as their brains are, you can only kill 2 mosquitoes in 10 attempts. Meaning they use their small brains very well more than some of us.

Now how would an educated man/woman driving in a range rover sport car throw the empty pack of juice on the highway through his window, the mosquitoes are better at utilizing their brains than these kinds of people.

How would a normal human throw dirt from a car on the roads that's been taken care of by humans like them?

I was on a bus this evening on the highway and there was this Okada carrying a passenger speeding beside the bus I was in, the woman sitting next to me beside the window was eating oranges and she suddenly threw it out through the window. Its came so sudden and the speeding bike man...not knowing what the object was tried to dodge. Only God saved him and his passenger.

Who's to be blamed?
The speedy Okada Man or the Woman who threw out orange through the window of a moving bus.

If we can treat our roads the ways we care for our homes, it will be better. Sadly, some peoples' homes are nothing but a dustbin. So I won't blame then throwing dirts on our roads.

Let's try and make a change, if some people want to continue behaving like animals, let's not be like them. When you are on a bus and you eating ur gala or packed drink, if you can't find a waste bin in the bus, could you just keep the waste in your bag and when you get home or you see a waste bin, you dispose them. Even you yourself will feel good.

God is a Holy God and we must be Holy to prove that we are serving the true God. Holiness is Cleanliness.

Yoruba said "petepete t'a na ni popa, eni to ba ta ba, ko lo mo'be ni"
Meaning when you throw a big stone into a mud, its splashes, so if it touches you...kindly go wash it off.

Meaning if this message has talked directly to you, don't take offense but adjust.

Eko o ni baje ooooo. O baje ti.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Celebrate Nigeria @ 53?? / Three Nigerians Jailed For Sham Marriage In Uk / Moderator Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.