Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 (613 Views)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) / My Primary 4 Teacher Part 4 / Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 by EFULEFU1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
i am a teacher and had intimate rlationship with a 15 yr old girl in j.s.s 1 after she seduced me.though i never had canal knowledge of her, i proposed love to her, kissed her, laid on her and did other very sttupid things. i am now so ashamed of myself and have regretted my acts but anytime i go to her class, i am traumatized. again sometimes i am tempted to go back to her when i spot her. pls how do i handle this issue? i have genuinely repented and i pray God will forgive me.please help me
Re: Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 by EFULEFU1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
i am also tempted to suspect i was charmed spiritually by the girl since she is even not that attractive. and often i erekt when i see her. pls i need spiritual insight to this matter as well.i dont know how it will go if i confess to the school. please advise me, and yes dont insult me cas i already know the bad teacher i have been. i was badly tempted. please help
Re: Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 by temi4fash(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
dis guy dai crze.. u promise to luve and cherish a 15 year old gal.....

dis thread na waste of precious MB...

child molester

go tell ur pastor for church

SMH..
#Yerimafamilymember
Re: Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 by uniqueren(f): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2013
dancing skelewu......skel.... eh??

wait until the girl papa catch you, the spiritual insight will stare you right in the face

(1) (Reply)

Can You Attend Your Ex-wedding? / It Is Not Abt Sex / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.