Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:27 PM

Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation (15089 Views)

LASU Workers Cripple Convocation Ceremony, Chase VC, Others Out / Two Nairalander's Convocation Ceremony At Uniben On Thursday Nov 20th 2014. / Nairalander Convocation In AAUA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 14, 2013
www..com

So i'm done with school ***yaaaaay... Drums rolling*.. "So it's all over. Just like that. The much anticipated " I can't wait to leave RUN"-"Redeemers University" has finally finished.*sigh.... *FINALLY* At least now i can do WHATEVER without having to hear the porters scream, i can eat good food now...hahaha...Just recently i went to Lagos market and i wanted to pick one quite "big" neck piece. The woman asked me if i was shopping for my "End of the Year party" Lmao. Like really?. Am i that small. Shet i was so embarrassed i couldn't even reply. My cousin had to do the talking for me. I was just there smiling *Yes i smile too much even when i should be serious. Who would look at me and say I'm a graduate ehn? Another person asked me if i am a fresher... *Sigh.. I taya mehn. With my small body, tiny voice! Choi...

continue and see more photos below

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wuNPIRiYebo/UjOjGd6OboI/AAAAAAAABfc/jL2upKKXeko/s1600/desseys+blog.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dF2A58D5z8s/UjOuSEgRxEI/AAAAAAAABhc/pHvEH18BsyU/s1600/IMG-20130913-WA001.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-M3UL4d_P3Gk/UjOkhIbpkjI/AAAAAAAABfo/NZE2Z4xbXYk/s1600/IMG_0553.JPG[/img]

Back to my School matta. I'm grateful to everyone who stayed with me throughout. My Lecturers, My Course mates, 2009/2010 set of Redeemer's University. My BKF and Accounting Boys in the now 400 level, Maine... you guys ROCK... Every other person i met...God bless y'all...
By the way, I studied Banking and Finance. Wondering what a would be banker is doing blogging?.. *Me sef i dunno....and in case you're wondering, i finished with a Second class upper...Even tho not 1st class i sha tried....
Now that we are through with that stage it's time to face the real life. I was made to believe that once you have a good grade in uni with your masters u'ld prolly get a good job. *Lets just hope on God for the best and work towards it. To every Undergraduate in a private Uni, obey all their rules and leave. All you want to do, you can when you're out...... Thanks for reading....: http://.com/2013/09/photosdiary-of-alumna-of-redeemers.html
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Niv_sygfa6w/UjOoCGCTRgI/AAAAAAAABf8/A0j2chdIMOM/s320/IMG_0364.JPG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-oWghtgAJtCg/UjOq7oeXRZI/AAAAAAAABg8/h6Oo2yhLlOY/s320/IMG_0438.JPG[/img]

41 Likes

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 14, 2013
Congratulationss!!..

Weda ASUU/fg likes it or not..ℓ must grad dis year o..
Ameeeeeeennnn!!!..

Finally!!..ℓ made it!!...

FTC...Yipppeeeyyy

4 Likes

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by johnwizey: 3:02am On Sep 14, 2013
Congrats but hpe say u don dey find job since u reach final year?

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 14, 2013
angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2013
Ur link is not opening...congrats though
Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by SlyIg(f): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2013
Congrats dear!
Your shoe is fine.

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Fynestboi: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2013
congratulobia but u didnt tell us the name of the university..
I guess its a private uni...
Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by semid4lyfe(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2013
Fynestboi: congratulobia but u didnt tell us the name of the university..
I guess its a private uni...

She did. It's RUN - Reedemers University

3 Likes

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2013
U dey private school..we wey dey public school we are waiting to graduate from ASUU Strike..
Una dey lucky shaa say NANS didn't shut una sch down
finally am happy 4 U dearie...
I pray u wnt join d NAUG
Congratz!

8 Likes

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2013
That gown looks finer than the ones given to my set/class.

Congrats dear.
Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2013
just hope say, u din get work at hand befor u graduate??

or quickly go register with unemployed nigerian graduates..

cox d way i dey see am, dem fit pay dem amnesty ooo

2 Likes

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2013
Welcome to naija labour market....hope u av plan A-Z, cos u gonna need every skill n luck.
Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by vcvibes(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2013
U'r beautiful... U'r beautiful... its true, ah saw ur face....in a crowded place....and i dnt knw wat 2 do....coz i know i'll neva be wit u.... Nice pics

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Chai, bebe I nwe weight

I wulu spoili you andi disintegrati you with my ego. Ego divinu m, Aku beke, oria na-eche mba
You isu veli belitiful

I am an importer, exporter, transporter, reporter, trequarter , helicopter. You can asku my boys from Onitsha main marketi

What you is say?.smiley

33 Likes

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by mosho2good: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Let me go and eat rice and chicken...
Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by saints2(f): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2013
Congratulations.... The world is waiting for you explore in your chosen career. Accept my best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2013
so fine galz dey nairaland ...abeg mod we need nairaland chat app cool

11 Likes

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Lucasbalo(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2013
Congrats and goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by achi4u(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2013
congratulations to u babenwa.

you are nt small to me provided everything is in place.

Nice check you have there.
Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by vcvibes(m): 8:45am On Sep 14, 2013
bbpreye.:
and how will this news affect the price of GARRI in the market
this is how it will affect it:
Now she has graduated, she wil get a job @ the ministry, climb up 2 the top, become a minister and then regulate the prices on garri in the market

15 Likes

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2013
I like what I see shocked *thinks of hooking up on NL*
Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2013
Congratulations. Wishing you the best in life.
Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by djeezy(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2013
Congratz to you. U really look young and pretty.
Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2013
E don tey wey i de find wife, e be lyk say i don find am self. Congrats dear e no easy

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by samuelfemo(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2013
Ok
Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Blazinraj01(f): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2013
Congratulations. I pray greater things come after. There are a lot of fine girls on Nairaland. Nice one
Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by lasgidi4rv: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2013
CONGRATS and you made it with honors too. May God crown your efforts with favour and a successful career ahead. In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Peter262: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2013
vcvibes: U'r beautiful... U'r beautiful... its true, ah saw ur face....in a crowded place....and i dnt knw wat 2 do....coz i know i'll neva be wit u.... Nice pics
blind love

4 Likes

Re: Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2013
Ur not young buh ur very small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre Degree Entrance Examination Past Questions And Answers For Nigerian Unis / The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja / Laspotech Year 2012/2013 Part Time Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.