Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,309 members, 7,900,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

"7 Reasons Why Most Women Don't Last In Relationships" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "7 Reasons Why Most Women Don't Last In Relationships" (761 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"7 Reasons Why Most Women Don't Last In Relationships" by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2013
This is huge and for all I know, I haven't really come across too many women who ever thought the reason their relationships never last is their fault. It's always been the guys' faults.

So I'm sharing a few key reasons why most women really don't have lasting relationships with guys... and I do this from a guy's perspective.

1. Poor Communication Skills

If you are someone who isn't very open emotionally, you can’t count on having long-lasting relationships. You have to be able to tell your man what you’re thinking, how you’re feeling, and even small things, such as how your day went. Without open communication, any relationship is bound to fail.

2: Lack of Self Confidence

I always advise that before a woman goes into a relationship, she should put her self confidence in check because for some men, it’s extremely hard to date a woman who is not confident in herself. Your lack of confidence can lead to plenty of other problems in the relationship, including a lack of trust, jealousy, and a constant need for affirmation.

3: Too Busy

There are some women who need to be honest about the fact that they are just way too busy for a relationship. Where you choose to spend your time shows where your priorities lie. If you see your guy once or twice a week for an hour, then the relationship is already strained. Relationships require effort and time, and if you can’t give that, it’s a done deal.

4: Being Disrespectful

If you're not the kind of woman who give her man the privacy he needs once in awhile. Or the type that only blurts out how she feels — rudely — without listening to a man side of the story, you probably will appear "disrespectful" to a man. And the side effect is, it leads a man to cheat. So to receive respect, you have to give it.Without respect in a relationship, anything and everything can go wrong.

5: Being Too Defensive

When you become defensive after receiving advice or constructive criticism, your partner may back off, which could lead to a lack of communication with an ultimate breakup.

6: Being Too NEEDY

If you’re one of those women who needs attention 24/7 and you need to be around your guy as much as possible, you may be a bit too much to handle for most men. If you want a relationship to last, you’ll have to realize that time spent together is just as important as the time that you two spend apart from each other.

7: Immaturity

Immaturity and lasting relationships just don’t mix. While a man may be able to cope with your low levels of maturity at first, it’s most likely that your immaturity will soon enough drive him away from wanting to be in a relationship with you. If you’re immature, don’t expect any relationship you have to stay alive for very long until you grow up.

Visit: www.flaubertajiero.com For more Date Tips.

2 Likes

Re: "7 Reasons Why Most Women Don't Last In Relationships" by Jordanmusa(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
So frigging true, I had this girlfriend who had 5 of those issues! Yipee, first to comment! grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Common Myths About Cheating / “Nigerian Men Are Wicked And Full Of Ego”- Ronke Oshodi / Why Do Men Cheat? (part 1) For Ladies Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.