Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,291 members, 7,881,077 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

Celine Dion Or Usher: Who Is The Greater World Entertainer? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion Or Usher: Who Is The Greater World Entertainer? (864 Views)

Who Dances Better? Chris Brown Or Usher. / Who Has Greater Cultural Impacts?Justin Timberlake or Usher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celine Dion Or Usher: Who Is The Greater World Entertainer? by OmoUSH(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please o peeps, i saw some people talking music just now and they were arguing over Celine Dion and Usher, that which of the two is the greatest in music. To me both of them are world greatest musicians. But who can you say is better?

Re: Celine Dion Or Usher: Who Is The Greater World Entertainer? by gbishop: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
btw salawa abeni waka queen and necto c
Re: Celine Dion Or Usher: Who Is The Greater World Entertainer? by andresia(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
What kind of silly comparism is that? Are they in d same class? How can u compare a platinum rated artiste like celine dion to a wannabe like usher (waiter)?
Re: Celine Dion Or Usher: Who Is The Greater World Entertainer? by OmoUSH(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
andresia: What kind of silly comparism is that? Are they in d same class? How can u compare a platinum rated artiste like celine dion to a wannabe like usher (waiter)?
My friend shut up. Usher is 100 of times platinum singer. One of the greatest entertainer in history. I wud av backlash Celine, but i also respect dat woman
Re: Celine Dion Or Usher: Who Is The Greater World Entertainer? by OmoUSH(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
andresia: What kind of silly comparism is that? Are they in d same class? How can u compare a platinum rated artiste like celine dion to a wannabe like usher (waiter)?
My friend shut up. Usher is 100 of times platinum singer. One of the greatest entertainer in history. I wud av backlash Celine, but i also respect dat woman.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG, Funny Celebrities Pictures Looks Like Birds / Paul Okoye Renders A Special Song For Peter At His Wedding-Video / Terrifying Moment Woman Jumps Off A Bridge Without A Harness...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.