Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,826 members, 7,945,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Pls Recommend A Novel. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pls Recommend A Novel. (679 Views)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / The Game He Lost (A Novel). / End Of The Road (a Novel) Chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend A Novel. by pimplucious: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Just finished reading the widely acclaimed best seller "the girl who kicked the hornet's nest: the trilogy" by late Steig Larsson". Very intriguing.

Read a lot of James Hardley Chase growing up. Lived with the habit of reading novels, especially thrillers and detectives. I guess I jettisoned that habit while growing up now I kind of feel I've missed a lot.

Pls kindly suggest and recommend and novel u think is worth reading. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Novel. by ENERGY74(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hi, I also grew up reading james hardly chase novels, am also an addited novel reader.
I will like to recommend a novel by ROBERT LUDLUM tittled THE AMBLER WARNING, its filled of action, thriller n detective. Am very sure u won't regret reading it.
Re: Pls Recommend A Novel. by pimplucious: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
ENERGY74: Hi, I also grew up reading james hardly chase novels, am also an addited novel reader.
I will like to recommend a novel by ROBERT LUDLUM tittled THE AMBLER WARNING, its filled of action, thriller n detective. Am very sure u won't regret reading it.

Thanks mate. Heard about ludlum but never read any of his book. I'm sure he's a good writer. Will check it out. Thnx once again.
Re: Pls Recommend A Novel. by ENERGY74(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Uwlcm, I av most of his books n they ar all superb.
Re: Pls Recommend A Novel. by pimplucious: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2013
ENERGY74: Uwlcm, I av most of his books n they ar all superb.

Where can I get to buy his book here in Nigerian?
Re: Pls Recommend A Novel. by phranseeqz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
You can also try Bourne identity, supremacy and ultimatum all by Robert Ludlum. So addictive
Re: Pls Recommend A Novel. by pimplucious: 5:13am On Sep 17, 2013
phranseeqz: You can also try Bourne identity, supremacy and ultimatum all by Robert Ludlum. So addictive

I've seen the movie. Any idea where I can get to buy his novels or anyother here in lagos?

(1) (Reply)

"Songs Of Sorrow" By The Late Kofi Awoonor / A Dog,father And Daughter / Lost In You...episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.