Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) (1363 Views)

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by omanifrank(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
This is one of the Most Critical Accident I have witnessed in my Entire Life, A Man who claimed to be Mr. Bassey was Involved in an Auto Accident while travelling to Lagos for his traditional marriage. He was Rescued by Good Samaritans along Ibadan Expressway.

[center][/center]

One Prayer for everyone, God in his infinite mercy will guide us through this Ember Months and Beyond.

We shall never die of accident. Come 1st January 2014, ,

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=866
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by Starchild01(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Amen oo......very tragic story[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by Sophiatabitha(f): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Amen o
Chineke this is so sad.
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by Osama10(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
Oh God. shocked
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by oluchiesther(f): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
[quote
author=omanifrank]
This is one of the Most Critical Accident I have witnessed in my Entire
Life, A Man who claimed to be Mr. Bassey was Involved in an Auto
Accident while travelling to Lagos for his traditional marriage. He was
Rescued by Good Samaritans along Ibadan Expressway.

One
Prayer for everyone, God in his infinite mercy will guide us through
this Ember Months and Beyond.
We shall never die of accident. Come 1st January 2014, No evil will come near us the is season in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sorry guys I don't mean to sound wicked but he is bleeding d way he should be.I hope his people are not going to pin this on his wife.I thank God is alife
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Amennnn oo! May God have mercy on us all!
So sorry for him!
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by musaajebor(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
Why is nairaland full of double standard .its about time we get physical with the cabal.later one foolishhh. Mod will say gory pictures are not to be posted cos of women and children visit the site.wawa ppl.
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by sholay2011(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Em....is the man in the pic the person going for his traditional marriage? In jeans? undecided I dnt get. lipsrsealed

All the same. May God protect us.
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by sholay2011(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by omanifrank(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
sholay2011: Em....is the man in the pic the person going for his traditional marriage? In jeans? undecided I dnt get. lipsrsealed

All the same. May God protect us.
u expect him to dress wel..when he reachs lag, he would have changed na.......
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by primusmaximus: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
This is one strong dude.. Very few people in this situation would still be conscious let alone sitting up.. May God grant him the grace to walk out of this a stronger man
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
I don't believe this story!
He's going for traditional wedding, where are his family members?
Besides, he would be in excruciating pain with that kind of injury, no man will ever look relaxed even if he is on heavy dosage of alcohol!
So, Op, are you one of the facebook nikkas posting pix to attract attention so that people will say AMEN!!!
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditional Marriage!!leg Cuts Off!!(pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Lanister: I don't believe this story!
He's going for traditional wedding, where are his family members?
Besides, he would be in excruciating pain with that kind of injury, no man will ever look relaxed even if he is on heavy dosage of alcohol!
So, Op, are you one of the facebook nikkas posting pix to attract attention so that people will say AMEN!!!
am still yet to know why they do all those tins. as if typing amen alone would help. the tin don pass normal o

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / See My Conversation With A Friend. / Take Advantage Of Bad Situations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.