Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,159 members, 7,887,380 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

DEBATE: 90% Of BRIBERY&CORRUPTIONS Cause By MEN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEBATE: 90% Of BRIBERY&CORRUPTIONS Cause By MEN (644 Views)

10 African Country With The High Rate Of Criminals And Corruptions #6 Nigeria / 10 African Country With The High Rate Of Criminals And Corruptions #6 Nigeria / Multiple Accident Cause By Abuja Anti-Hawking Task Force (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DEBATE: 90% Of BRIBERY&CORRUPTIONS Cause By MEN by Sirniyeh(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
DEBATE:
We were about to celebrate 40th year anniversary in my secondary school in 1989 when Sir Shina Peter (the JUJU Icon) released his evergreen album 777 is a number. I was to organise the literary activities as Social prefect then because I love.... After we all danced to the melodious tune of the music, what we chose as topic for debate was the assertion of Sir shina in the album where he said
90% of bribery and corruptions cause by men!
90% of violence and accidents cause by Men!
My dear Nairaland, after 20years from SS, I came to my senses to disagree with Sir Shina peter.
My own assertion is that 100% cause by WOMEN.
From the genesis, woman has ever been the masterminder, instigator of man's act. Eve caused Adam's fall.
Aside that, most of involvements of men are to satisfy women. In the course of that men involve in rugged lifestyles.
Do you support my assertion or Sir Shina Perter? What is your own observation?
Men are honourable before God but covetousness of women led to Men misbehaving to God via breaching the law of nature.
Please lets debate to learn more
Re: DEBATE: 90% Of BRIBERY&CORRUPTIONS Cause By MEN by Sirniyeh(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Here is the picture of Sir Shina Peter

Re: DEBATE: 90% Of BRIBERY&CORRUPTIONS Cause By MEN by zynzyn(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sirniyeh: DEBATE:
We were about to celebrate 40th year anniversary in my secondary school in 1989 when Sir Shina Peter (the JUJU Icon) released his evergreen album 777 is a number. I was to organise the literary activities as Social prefect then because I love.... After we all danced to the melodious tune of the music, what we chose as topic for debate was the assertion of Sir shina in the album where he said
90% of bribery and corruptions cause by men!
90% of violence and accidents cause by Men!
My dear Nairaland, after 20years from SS, I came to my senses to disagree with Sir Shina peter.
My own assertion is that 100% cause by WOMEN.
From the genesis, woman has ever been the masterminder, instigator of man's act. Eve caused Adam's fall.
Aside that, most of involvements of men are to satisfy women. In the course of that men involve in rugged lifestyles.
Do you support my assertion or Sir Shina Perter? What is your own observation?
Men are honourable before God but covetousness of women led to Men misbehaving to God via breaching the law of nature.
Please lets debate to learn more

Corruption in Nigeria has been promoted by both men and women equally.

But of course men steal because they want to impress or control [assumed] women.

Wetin concern the women? wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko Plus Agagu / 768 Civilian-JTF Complete Training On Policing And Entrepreneurial Reorientation / THISDAY Foreign Editor, Ohia, Found Dead In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.