Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,796 members, 7,905,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Unforgiven! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unforgiven! (3177 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2008
What sins will your significant other/spouse/lover commit that you just can't forgive?

Is there anything he/she will do for you to consider forgiveness?
Re: Unforgiven! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2008
hmmmmm ,cheating again and again and again
Re: Unforgiven! by tope2000(f): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2008
jennykadry:

Yep cool
Re: Unforgiven! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2008
jennykadry:

cool

Oh and if he beats me constantly
Re: Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2008
Again and again as in repetition? what will be your limit before you quit forgiving him?
Re: Unforgiven! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2008
@poster

yes as in repetition,and like i said again and again and again
Re: Unforgiven! by whitelexi(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2008
None
All can be forgiven
But a strict line will be drawn if she has a baby outside wedlock, or cheats with my relative, or raises her hand to hit my mum! Those cannot be forgotten and will only lead to separation.
Re: Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2008
@poster

yes as in repetition,and like i said again and again and again
What if he cheats again and again but at big intervals like 3 years per cheating? Again, again and again sounds more like infinite forgiveness to me unless you have a particular number of times in mind.
Re: Unforgiven! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2008
i said again and again and again meaning it can be done once evry 10 yrs,but as long as hes done it thrice ,im off
Re: Unforgiven! by bigfather(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2008
jennykadry:

hmmmmm ,cheating .

Yeap.
Re: Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2008
i said again and again and again meaning it can be done once evry 10 years,but as long as hes done it thrice ,im off
Now I get it, 3x.

Mine is not only cheating(cheating with a family member can still be forgiven but the relationship/marriage will definitely be over) but gossiping. I can virtually forgive anything but will never forget a partner saying nasty things behind me.
Re: Unforgiven! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2008
u r right funmi,some men gossip more than women,goshhhhh
Re: Unforgiven! by t00cUTE(f): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2008
havin sex with my sister
Re: Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2008
But a strict line will be drawn if she has a baby outside wedlock, or cheats with my relative, or raises her hand to hit my mum! Those cannot be forgotten and[b] will only lead to separation.[/b]
Lol, you must be one hell of a man. Guys lack the ability to forgive cheating, only a tiny fraction of them can do it. Cheat on a guy once, you are a goner but they expect women to forgive over and over again.
Re: Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2008
havin sex with my sister
Sister,mother,aunt, friend inclusive.
Re: Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2008
you're right funmi,some men gossip more than women,goshhhhh
Some dudes just can't stomach a break up and move on. They embark on name smearing campaign to make sure your character is assassinated. Chics are more guilty in this area tho.
Re: Unforgiven! by TheSly: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2008
RedHotChic:

Lol, you must be one hell of a man. Guys lack the ability to forgive cheating, only a tiny fraction of them can do it. Cheat on a guy once, you are a goner but they expect women to forgive over and over again.
And i consider those tiny fraction as the most foolish set of men on earth!. . .
Re: Unforgiven! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2008
there is a guy i know that broke up wt his fiancee,he told everybody that cared to know that his fiancee had a watery p***Sy and how she likes doggy and so on,d day my hubby and i heard it we were so pissed and i was like what da hell is wrong wt some men,most they be so stupid sometimes?
Re: Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2008
And i consider those tiny fraction as the most foolish set of men on earth!. .
So that means that the large percentage of women that forgive cheating once are just as foolish as they come abi?
Re: Unforgiven! by Uche2nna(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hi Sly, whats up??

Been on the look out for U on NL? What happened to ur VIN section?  undecided
Re: Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hi Sly, whats up??

[b]Been on the look out for You on Nairaland?[/b] What happened to your VIN section?
Do you have a warrant for his arrest? Whom did he impregnate this time or is it failure to pay child support?
Re: Unforgiven! by TheSly: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2008
RedHotChic:

So that means that the large percentage of women that forgive cheating once are just as foolish as they come abi?
Plausible.

Uche2nna:

Hi Sly, whats up??

Been on the look out for You on Nairaland? What happened to your VIN section? undecided
Ah!
Admin just released me sum days ago. . .Tot muki delivered the other report to you?
Re: Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2008
Plausible.
Jennykandry and co take note.
Re: Unforgiven! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2008
sly so wat do u mean naw?dat any woman dat forgives the kind of ur person is foolish?
Re: Unforgiven! by Esss(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2008
The unforgiveable sin my spouse can commit is being with me even when she knows shes no longer in love with me.

This is unforgivable.
Re: Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2008
The unforgiveable sin my spouse can commit is being with me even when she knows shes no longer in love with me.

This is unforgivable.
That may be a difficult one to prove. Are you saying that if your wife falls out of love with you, she should better head to divorce court than hanging around to see whether she can fall back in love with you?
Re: Unforgiven! by NegroNtns(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2008
@post, with the Glory of Almighty God, every thing is possible, including forgiveness. Few hours later I may poke her in her eye though, cool ,but after every thing is settled, yes I will forgive. Why not?
Re: Unforgiven! by Esss(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2008
RedHotChic:

That may be a difficult one to prove. Are you saying that if your wife falls out of love with you, she should better head to divorce court than hanging around to see whether she can fall back in love with you?

my point exactly. cos when the love isnt there anymore in a relationship, thats when shit starts happening.
Re: Unforgiven! by TheSly: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2008
RedHotChic:

Do you have a warrant for his arrest? Whom did he impregnate this time or is it failure to pay child support?
Funmilayo Erelu! kiss
Re: Unforgiven! by Uche2nna(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2008
The Sly:

Plausible.

Ah!
Admin just released me sum days ago. . .

Oh, U and Seun again !!!!!

The Sly:

.Tot muki delivered the other report to you?

huh?
Re: Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2008
Funmilayo Erelu!
You fit? How many swimmerets can you produce per hour? And how did you get that 'Erelu' information? You've been bugging my records abi?
Re: Unforgiven! by RedHotChic(f): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2008
@post, with the Glory of Almighty God, every thing is possible, including forgiveness. Few hours later I may poke her in her eye though, Cool ,but after every thing is settled, yes I will forgive. Why not?
You can as well not forgive her than poke her eye. That is vicious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Signs That Shows She Wants You / VERY ROMANTIC :would choose this cake for your party? / Ladies: Do U Get Wet N Sexually Aroused When U See A Man Counting Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.