Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,584 members, 7,934,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:50 PM

My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church (4234 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband / ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by luvablesam(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Don't know if this should be on the family or religion section.

My niece whom was a corp nember until recently(am about 5yrs older)called me recently to tell me that sowed her brand new kia car as a seed of faith in the church she started attending recently n since then she has received different kinds of responses from her parents n siblings. Although I was mad at her at first for such a move,my agression soon moved to the pastor who knowing fully well that she was a corper still went ahead to collect the car.

One thing that really gets to me is when my niece calls me to tell me that she saw the pastor n his family in d car or that she was drenched by rain n other events.

Though her mom (my sis) has been cool about the issue,her dad still gets angry when the car thing is mentioned.

People ,when I think about it,i still wonder who I can blame in all this....my niece,d pastor or even the society

Advice pls
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by NnamdiN: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
Blame religion.
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by emorse(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
#In Jamie Foxx's voice#
Blame it on the al al al al al alcohol!
Sorry man, I couldn't resist the urge to say that. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by emorse(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Well, I don't think you can blame anyone here. We Nigerians are very religious people. And that includes you, OP. Some are just stronger believers than others. Your niece just just happens to be one very strong believer (and she has a right to be) which is not such a bad thing. I only hope she understands that her car was not an "investment" and not expecting instant "rewards" as most "men of god" have led many to believe. I wouldn't give out my side mirror if I were in her shoes though.

2 Likes

Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by luvablesam(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
emorse: Well, I don't think you can blame anyone here. We Nigerians are very religious people. And that includes you, OP. Some are just stronger believers than others. Your niece just just happens to be one very strong believer (and she has a right to be) which is not such a bad thing. I only hope she understands that her car was not an "investment" and not expecting instant "rewards" as most "men of god" have led many to believe. I wouldn't give out my side mirror if I were in her shoes though.

It just worries me that a man of God would collect a corpers car
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by emorse(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
luvable sam:

hahaha. This is obviously the worst you've seen. A "man of god" once sold "blessed" white handkerchiefs to some JOBLESS guys @ 50k each. Another sold his hair strands for 100k! Some of these people just ride on our religious ignorance to satisfy their selfish interests. You can't blame them though. Man must survive!
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
luvable sam:
the pastors are out for thier own interest. Not the members..
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by luvablesam(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
emorse:
hahaha. This is obviously the worst you've seen. A "man of god" once sold "blessed" white handkerchiefs to some JOBLESS guys @ 50k each. Another sold his hair strands for 100k! Some of these people just ride on our religious ignorance to satisfy their selfish interests. You can't blame them though. Man must survive!

Lol,where did this happen n people paid?
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by eightsin(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hehe!!! But wait a sec... U wntd d pastor to reject it? As in srzly?
Its calld a seed...if he rejects it,maybe it will seem like god is rejctin it... I dunno...just random tots playin in ma head. Funi tho.
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
I'm sorry, can I laugh? Bwahahaha! grin grin
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by emorse(m): 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
luvable sam:

Lol,where did this happen n people paid?
You better believe it bro.
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by ifyalways(f): 4:08am On Sep 15, 2013
The highest form of iberibe. Each man to his or her convictions though .

2 Likes

Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 15, 2013
luvable sam: Don't know if this should be on the family or religion section.

My niece whom was a corp nember until recently(am about 5yrs older)called me recently to tell me that sowed her brand new kia car as a seed of faith in the church she started attending recently n since then she has received different kinds of responses from her parents n siblings. Although I was mad at her at first for such a move,my agression soon moved to the pastor who knowing fully well that she was a corper still went ahead to collect the car.

One thing that really gets to me is when my niece calls me to tell me that she saw the pastor n his family in d car or that she was drenched by rain n other events.

Though her mom (my sis) has been cool about the issue,her dad still gets angry when the car thing is mentioned.

People ,when I think about it,i still wonder who I can blame in all this....my niece,d pastor or even the society

Advice pls

She should demand for the car back or her parents should use cops to get the car back
This is a pure case of brainwashing by a rogue pastor
If it were my sister I will get Ndi akpu obi to get the car back and change church
Nonsense
The way these pastors suck blood out of gullible people is so annoying
I bet she now feels like a big fool

1 Like

Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by greatgod2012(f): 4:43am On Sep 15, 2013
emorse:
hahaha. This is obviously the worst you've seen. A "man of god" once sold "blessed" white handkerchiefs to some JOBLESS guys @ 50k each. Another sold his HAIR STRANDS for 100k! Some of these people just ride on our religious ignorance to satisfy their selfish interests. You can't blame them though. Man must survive!

And what are they going to use his hair strands for
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 15, 2013
greatgod2012:

Some of these so called men of God are now like babalawo
Maybe the hair will carry anointing that will be with the buyers to supply their needs
Are you sure they are even his hair strands
He may be conniving with a barber somewhere to supply him with shaved hair for a small fee and he is making a killing out of the business.
Tufia
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 15, 2013
If she gave the car willingly, it's going to be weird for her to retrieve it. But if she was hoodwinked, she could seek legal redress.
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 15, 2013
Lmao @ "anointed hair strand" grin grin
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 15, 2013
CFCfan: If she gave the car willingly, it's going to be weird for her to retrieve it. But if she was hoodwinked, she could seek legal redress.

She can claim that she was deceived into parting with her beloved vehicle
For her to tell the story of being drenched in the rain while the pastor and family were cruising in her ride,she obviously didn't do it with clear eyes.She should ask Him to Give it back,if he refuses ,no be Naija?she should then get Ndi agbero to do the asking and see how fast she will get her car back grin
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by kreamidiva(f): 6:06am On Sep 15, 2013
Lwkmd4h! Cf
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by pickabeau1: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2013
I laff in harry potter
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2013
The girl was hypnotized. Let the Dad go with the girl to the pastor with area boys (not police), and demand the keys and take the car. The Dad MUST insist that he bought the car for the girl.

So many cons in the church business, God doesnt need a car. What fuccking seed is that. If a pastor needs seed offering, give him tomatoes seed.

3 Likes

Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by demelza: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2013
So despite all the prosperity and faith messages the Pastor has been preaching, his God couldnt provide even a bicycle for him? Dont worry, since she gave that small car as seed expect her to reap limousine.
If you are unemployed and this type of story does not motivate you to go open a church, your case dey una village coven.

1 Like

Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by DJDOLA(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2013
Yes time 2 turn my studio 2 church as come oooo....
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by Stunner1(f): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2013
Awwwwnn it is well
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by kevoh(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2013
Tell her dad to get some angry looking MOPOL like 4 of them, settle them with 5 K each and storm that church immediately after service. I bet you she will get the car plus that day's tithe offerings. That's my good side speaking.

My bad side says I have not pity for her for being dumb she should just forget about the car abi na seed. Folks and colleagues will keep giving seeds and tithes when they are paid salary but two weeks to month end they start begging for loans and keep complaining they are broke and the cycle continues each month same friends, same colleagues. Common sense is thrown out of the window in their case.
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2013
undecided
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by emorse(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2013
greatgod2012:

They were the source of their blessings na. And it was even a try-your-luck kind of arrangement (as I heard). He just bowed at the alter and the members who were on a queue, dropped the money in the offering box and tugged at his hair (which were said to be very full by the way). Each strand they got would bring N1m in no time. So if you no get anything, sorry. Abeg try again later. Lol
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by emorse(m): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2013
Billyonaire: The girl was hypnotized. Let the Dad go with the girl to the pastor with area boys (not police), and demand the keys and take the car. The Dad MUST insist that he bought the car for the girl.

So many cons in the church business, God doesnt need a car. What fuccking seed is that. If a pastor needs seed offering, give him tomatoes seed.

She didn't drop the car at gun point na. I'm sure she'd even oppose this move sef. She's a natured adult and should be responsible for her actions.
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by obyrich(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Your niece Bleep up big time oh. She shouldn't complain. Just drop d car keys and keep it secret. I hate people who kiss and tell. Pastorpreneurs on the prowl. They rock. Who knows she may be the next education minister or obasanjo may marry her and will all his assets to her! Singing in Emma Ukpai's ' O mere impossibility possible....'.
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by Philipmems(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2013
Trap when there use elephant as bait... hmmmm na only God know wetin the hunter wan catch oh...... grin grin grin
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2013
Why r y guys attacking the poor gal?
Is this not the naija mentality? Most of the pple attacking her r equaly guilty.
Abeg free her!
Mummy and daddy should buy another one. Period.
Poster, its not even ur biz.
So don't scold her.
She may get wiser next time and if she don't, let her be.
but for now
More seeds needed pls!
Re: My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church by luvablesam(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2013
demelza: So despite all the prosperity and faith messages the Pastor has been preaching, his God couldnt provide even a bicycle for him? Dont worry, since she gave that small car as seed expect her to reap limousine.
If you are unemployed and this type of story does not motivate you to go open a church, your case dey una village coven.

My niece said he has a benz car...though not as good as hers(hers is brand new).

I don't think she was decieved into letting d car go buh y would she complain of taking taxis..dats wat worries me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Proper Care And Feeding Of Husbands / Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time / Confused Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.