Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,756 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

MTN Service Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MTN Service Germany (1319 Views)

how to study in France/Germany / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria / Nigerians In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Service Germany by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Will my MTN card/service work in Frankfurt?

Thanks.
Re: MTN Service Germany by Ty207: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: MTN Service Germany by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
text receiving only....but picks a certain network...can't remember which one now.

Somorin#1:
Will my MTN card/service work in Frankfurt?

Thanks.
Re: MTN Service Germany by llbhuds: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
i doubt it because when i was coming back from naija and i had a stop over in Frankfurt, my MTN didn't work at all.
Re: MTN Service Germany by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 16, 2013
llbhuds: i doubt it because when i was coming back from naija and i had a stop over in Frankfurt, my MTN didn't work at all.

Yeah it didn't work yesterday.

The funny thing is that I had full bars for network signal of some sort but still no connection.

Thanks.
Re: MTN Service Germany by enuose: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2013
You will have to recharge your phone with enough airtime maybe like 20k before living 9ja but depends in your pocket it will automatically roam but each call your receive or make is your airtime that will be deducting it better for you not to pick your calls or make calls it will just help you to know who calls you and if you wish to let the person to know that you are out of 9ja then you will call back with your international number but mostly is very useful for a business man that don't want people to know that he is out of the country

(1) (Reply)

23 Year Old Woman Caught Trying To Smuggle 1.5 Kilograms Of Cocaine In Dreads / Is UAE A Hostile Country? / Video Of The Underwater Pictures Changing The Face OF Yankari Games Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.