Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol (4890 Views)

Davido Fighting & Beating A Fan In London --( Pics & Vid ) / "Boring Asshole" - Fan To Jlim Iyke, Jim Went Hard On A Fan / Davido Escaped Being Beaten Up By Fan In Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by onila(f): 1:51am On Sep 15, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-TxnEyobvQF4/UjTGmJ8BjXI/AAAAAAACB4M/A7XTtVZMh0A/s400/1.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hnCUJYYSa3o/UjTGmMh-RWI/AAAAAAACB4Q/qFjfP6zcjZw/s400/Untitled1.png[/img]

When will fans learn to stop trying it with Rihanna? She doesn't play! Lol. A fan tried to talk reckless to her and she went hard. Hehe. Rihanna was minding her business, posting glamour photos on her instagram page when an Indain chick suggested she grow some hair instead of wearing weaves. Well, you all can see Rihanna's reply! Lol. Too funny! Hi five, Rihanna! Love the reply!

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by onila(f): 1:51am On Sep 15, 2013
grin grin
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by ZN2: 2:05am On Sep 15, 2013
I see these celebs are coping to the "direct interaction" instagram comes with. Won't be easy to "ignore" like on the other social platforms.

That fans though. . .'Grow hair?'
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by fr3do(m): 3:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Lol,rihanna
ur sisters grow it for me
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 15, 2013
onila: [img]http://4.bp..com/-TxnEyobvQF4/UjTGmJ8BjXI/AAAAAAACB4M/A7XTtVZMh0A/s400/1.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hnCUJYYSa3o/UjTGmMh-RWI/AAAAAAACB4Q/qFjfP6zcjZw/s400/Untitled1.png[/img]

When will fans learn to stop trying it with Rihanna? She doesn't play! Lol. A fan tried to talk reckless to her and she went hard. Hehe. Rihanna was minding her business, posting glamour photos on her instagram page when an Indain chick suggested she grow some hair instead of wearing weaves. Well, you all can see Rihanna's reply! Lol. Too funny! Hi five, Rihanna! Love the reply!

Riri don't play, she has been known to put rude people in their place. This was classic grin
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by lepasharon(f): 4:01am On Sep 15, 2013
Hehee grin
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 15, 2013
Great reply!! grin grin
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2013
Lol
she's been trending these days though

dear nairalanders
Please vote for a fellow nairalander in the miss earth peagant.
Voting costs 50box.
Thanks guys!
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by demelza: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Thats Queen Riri!
She brooks no nonsense from nobody.
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by aaidel(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2013
stupid self hater one smart zing will not take away from the truth if you dont hate yourself why covet what someone else has? have u ever seen a white chick with an afro wig or weavon? yet black women make weave a multibillion dollar industry smh

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by fairygeh(f): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2013
Bestest reply ever
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2013
Imanuelle: Lol

dear nairalanders
Voting costs 50box.
Thanks guys!
How Who No codes
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2013
Way to go Riri . grin .

If it was a Naija Celeb . .he'll be like ''But I'm still RICHER than Your Extended Family put together grin'' .
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by flolancracker: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2013
grin God bless my rihrih
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Stunner1(f): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2013
Lol
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2013
I_am_Lamar: How Who No codes

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by nickz(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2013
grin grin
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2013
aaidel: stupid self hater one smart zing will not take away from the truth if you dont hate yourself why covet what someone else has? have u ever seen a white chick with an afro wig or weavon? yet black women make weave a multibillion dollar industry smh

Yes lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Awesome reply kiss
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by xynerise: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2013
Not funny
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2013
grin grin
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by unmask: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2013
Imanuelle: Lol

dear nairalanders
Voting costs 50box.
Thanks guys!
this is one of the problems with Nigeria.... U want us to vote you on what basis?.... That you are on nairaland?..... Smh.... Whence I no the criteria for choosing I will vote accordingly..... I Only vote the best.....
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by PAPAAFRICA: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Lol she still has weave in her head, I mean the girl was right. She should grow her own hair. "Your sisters grow it for me" what? How is that funny? You're still buying it. They have what you don't and you pay to have it sewn into your own head so you could look like her sisters or w.e. What's even going on? Is that even a comeback?

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2013
Lmao! Go Riri! Take no.... grin
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Cestmoi1(f): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
loool.....nice reply.
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Boll2010: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
nadia_SA: Great reply!! grin grin
open ur mouth n farTtttttttt! grin
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by switdil(f): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
grin grin grin
Rihana mouth too sharp ehn
Na d thing wey make chris b wan kill am dat tym b dat
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Beht why did you copy verbatim from Linda Ikeji's blog without even making reference to her??
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Boll2010: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
oluafolabi: Beht why did you copy verbatim from Linda Ikeji's blog without even making reference to her??
e be lyk say crase man dey worry yall bloggers.........shey lagbaja borrow ur galfrnd bra do mask.........wetin be difrnt btw d guy n linda abi na mirinda.........dem tel u say na only linda get am........ani dem tell u all dos news u dey read linda dey go the place go take news Man use ur girlfrnd brain if u lost urs while suckin her pus!sy!!!!!
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by aaidel(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Yes lipsrsealed
ans im sure its a multibillion dollar industry like how you make second hand white hair to be?
Re: Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol by Deiok(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
i dont see anything sensible or funny in that reply.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Caroline Danjuma's Husband's Side Chick Goes Topless / Full List of 2018 Soundcity MVP Awards Festival Winners / Tongues Wag Over Davido’s Girl, Chioma Grammatical Deficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.