Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,801 members, 7,915,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Is Wrong With White Garment Church?it Is The Foundation Of Rccg ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Wrong With White Garment Church?it Is The Foundation Of Rccg ! (529 Views)

'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With White Garment Church?it Is The Foundation Of Rccg ! by samuelkaykay(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2013
A guy in my office who is a member of white garment church invited me for a Revival service,when he felt my decline ,he left me with this statement,'we worship same God and we are the mother of RCCG'

(1) (Reply)

Former Pope Denies Covering Up Sexual Abuse . / The Bible And The Fictional Conversion Of Paul / Masturbation, Its A Topic Religion Clerics Must Not Abandon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.