Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,329 members, 7,943,817 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Most Nasty Thing You've Ever Done - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Most Nasty Thing You've Ever Done (579 Views)

This Can Be The Best Thing You've Done This Year / What's The Weirdest/most Awkward Moment You've Had With Your Boss??? / 6 Signs That You've Made It To Middle Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Nasty Thing You've Ever Done by ceosville(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2013
I don't know how relevant this is right now, but i think some people can still learn from other people's foolishness. Before you gain an experience the hard way, You better share yours now, and learn from other people's mistake.

The Most Nasty thing I ever did was my choice of outfit when going for an interview, it was my first interview though, then i just finished my o'level and i was waiting for my result. I saw a vacancy in one big Computer Establishment and i decided to try my luck out 'then I was forming guru'... Bla Bla Bla... To cut the long boring story short, When people were wearing corporate alias 'To Match' to the interview, guess what i wore? I wore an Arsenal jersey 'as a gunners fan now' with a crazy jeans and a palm slippers! grin Chai lemme stop here before i cast myself finish, It's not that i don't have better clothes to wear oh, I thought an interview was meant to see your qualification and to bargain your salary, I never knew it was more than that. The Funny part was that i was not even ashame, It got to my turn, and i went in, I flowed confidently with the board, I even had the gods to rack Jokes. After the interview, the board adviced me that i should put on a better outfit next time and then I heard the famous quote 'WE WILL CALL YOU AS SOON AS WE REQUIRE YOUR SERVICE' I stormed out of the room happily 'Foolish Me'.

Note: Please don't condemn my english, I'm a Nigerian and English is a borrowed Language.
Now drop yours now, and learn from other people's expirence.

(1) (Reply)

Sage Accounting ERP Training / What’s One Personal Goal You Want To Accomplish In 2014? / Want To Be A Cisco Certified Person In 2014 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.