Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,116 members, 7,946,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. (815 Views)

The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
What am about to tell u is a dream and not fabricated story, so play along. I'm a guy of 19 and the only dream I could remember till this moment is not up to 4 in which the dream I had about the anti christ is included which I will narrate below. I was made to enter a large building which was fully with number of people ( don't know the number in specific ) standing opposite to each other but still facing each other, there I saw a type of a book in their hands as if they are reading something out of the book as instructed by a Man, the Anti christ ( seem to be a white man, I mean not an african ). As they open each pages of the book in their hands, they enter through the world of which they are reading in the book. The story is long, I will only continue if I see that people are interested.
Re: A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
It shouldn't matter to you if people are interested or not. People view threads without necessarily dropping a comment.

Just share what you've seen, it can change someone for good and save his life. Share!

1 Like

Re: A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. by mekzyjoe(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Since u don't want to share ur story ,y not kip it to ursef instead of opening a thread abot ur dream.....dis thread is ""OFFICIALLY CLOSE"""
lipsrsealed
Re: A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
mekzyjoe: Since u don't want to share ur story ,y not kip it to ursef instead of opening a thread abot ur dream.....dis thread is ""OFFICIALLY CLOSE"""
lipsrsealed

stop being aggressive, the story is long for just a thread too write moreover it just 31 people that still view it, let others read it first before I can any other thing
Re: A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. by peromosele: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
If you have something important to say, you better say it out.
Re: A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. by Debeloved87(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lol..dis guy is quite funny,are u looking for traffic or u want to share ur dream,but ur attitude shows d former which might means that your dream is a fabricated one..u knw, *klenzjoshua,-trying to join scene with scene*...lol. Am sory if it hurt :-D ..just catching some fun.
Re: A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
Debeloved87: Lol..dis guy is quite funny,are u looking for traffic or u want to share ur dream,but ur attitude shows d former which might means that your dream is a fabricated one..u knw, *klenzjoshua,-trying to join scene with scene*...lol. Am sory if it hurt :-D ..just catching some fun.
I would have replied u as u deserves but I won't. U guys think I don't want to finish the story or seeking attention but think about it, will it be normal for people to be reading the continuation of the story without knowing the start, when I c the number of viewers is satisfactory, I will post it. Be mindful of ur speech bro.
Re: A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2013
klenzjoshua: I would have replied u as u deserves but I won't. U guys think I don't want to finish the story or seeking attention but think about it, will it be normal for people to be reading the continuation of the story without knowing the start, when I c the number of viewers is satisfactory, I will post it. Be mindful of ur speech bro.

what are you saying? undecided is it the number of views before the 'post' that matters, or the number of views after it?

listen, when it comes to sensitive spiritual issues, time is of essence. there're people who wouldn't click on this thread any more to read it and you might have just lost someone who could have benefited from the whole thing.

you better put down what ever it is you have to say before it becomes less important. you're 19, you ain't a kid no more!

do you even have anything to say sef?
Re: A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. by veecovee: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2013
grin young man, you are too funny. Are you trying to win souls for Christ, or, is it for your selfish purpose?

1 Like

Re: A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. by PastorOluT(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
leatherman: It shouldn't matter to you if people are interested or not. People view threads without necessarily dropping a comment.

Just share what you've seen, it can change someone for good and save his life. Share!
Thanks for this.
Young man (op), the no of views do not really matter, even if it is just one person that got converted it is more than worth it!
Re: A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
Thanks for this.
Young man (op), the no of views do not really matter, even if it is just one person that got converted it is more than worth it!
I will post it very soon.
I know it looks selfishness
but u don't understand. I will post it tonight if possoble.
Re: A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ. by Debeloved87(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
klenzjoshua: I will post it very soon.
I know it looks selfishness
but u don't understand. I will post it tonight if possoble.
hey guy,wont u post thy dream again..dont dissapoint us o, even if u'r gonna dissapoint us, dont dissapoint urself o..lol

(1) (Reply)

. / Bishop David O Oyedepo In Uyo / Pastor Who Worships And Preaches With The Use Of Deadly Snakes Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.