Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,660 members, 7,889,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Could There Be An Element Of Truth In This Comic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Could There Be An Element Of Truth In This Comic (856 Views)

Moment Of Truth: Girls Have You Ever Done This On Instagram Or Anywhere? / Moment Of Truth! When Was The Last Time You Did This? (see Photo). / Post All Comic And Funny Pix Here!!! See And Laff!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could There Be An Element Of Truth In This Comic by cdoffx(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Seriously guys, do you think there could be an element of truth in this comic below. I got it from a friends facebook post.

1 Like

Re: Could There Be An Element Of Truth In This Comic by fr3do(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yes o
with the finger print feature on the Iphone 5s and 5c,people's prints will be flowing like water cheesy .

I have no prob with it.since it will be used to combat crime
Re: Could There Be An Element Of Truth In This Comic by cdoffx(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
fr3do: Yes o
with the finger print feature on the Iphone 5s and 5c,people's prints will be flowing like water cheesy .

I have no prob with it.since it will be used to combat crime
your're right combat crime and mayb something more like even perpetrate criminal activities you know in the hand of hackers

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Lets Solve This Riddle! / FISRT MISTAKE You Gonna Make This New Year .....so Watch Out / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.