Stats: 3,185,240 members, 7,925,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Want To Tour Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Tour Africa (706 Views)

Naija Tour / J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam / What Would You Give To Tour With A Celebrity? (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Tour Africa by secretcerish: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
One of my dreams is to tour the world but I wanto start with africa, my plan is 2 visit reasonable number of african countries with my xmas holiday. Don't know where to start or the logistics...

Any info on travel logistics for africa plus any other person interested in travelling with me pls let's plan
Re: I Want To Tour Africa by secretcerish: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
no reply....i need help here jor where are the experts?!
Re: I Want To Tour Africa by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
Start with Somalia, end in morocco. smiley
Re: I Want To Tour Africa by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2013
Chillisauce: Start with Somalia, end in morocco. smiley
RODFLMAO Obi Akpo !
Re: I Want To Tour Africa by DisGuy: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
probably one of the problem with african tourism, the logistics.... you can easily arrange a tour of europe from your laptop

you can start from West Africa, atleats you wont have problem with visa and coach from Lagos to all the way now

or try Eastern Africa
Re: I Want To Tour Africa by hamjola: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
You can start from cotouno-Lome-accra-abidjan.You can cost of that from abc transport or ikeja along.There is a company that runs west africa countries.You can budget like 80k to and fro .Depending on how long u wanna stay.80k should be enough for 3 or 4 days including accomodation.
Re: I Want To Tour Africa by secretcerish: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
thank Dis Guy and hamjola, i really didnt know we didnt have any serious tour comapany until i started searching. am not detered though, am starting third week of december with west africa, will still appreciate any other suggestion and information or even interest

EXCLUSIVE: How Arik Air “steals” From Us — Passengers / Pls Help With Cheap Airlines That Fly Uyo From Lagos / The Many Sides To Living In Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8