Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,106 members, 7,973,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:10 AM

Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu (11169 Views)

Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Monday As Wada Declares 7-day Mourning / Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates / Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by ARico(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2013
Absolutely nonsense...who's agagu? Those people lost there lives in accident nko.
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by Babalegba(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Nigerians celebrating and mourning evil as usual, the reprehensible mourning the deplorable. Why don't we declare one month of national mourning for all thieves, ballot riggers and oppressors of their brothers in the country. Yeye nation populated by mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by legalcode(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2013
Why waisting a whole 7 days mourning for a man that only achieved looting of the public fund.
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by BavarianLad: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2013
Jobless governor
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by BavarianLad: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2013
This governor is a Dîckhead!

Are they mourning Moses?
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by keston: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2013
Aromas: Still rmb my last encounter wt him(AGAGU) on my way 2 USA das ws 2yrs bck. So funny 2d xtent dat d passengers on our class in d plane focused their attention 2 him. Even gave me his address in USA and NIGERIA. OMG!!!!!!! Wot a painful loose 2 Nigeria. RIP d man of d people
RIP
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by troublemaker: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Please what killed him??
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by ladygogo: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
oh whatever! undecided
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by Dilant: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Kokoro o je ka gbadun obi to gbogbo kaka mo,ah a ile n jeniyan.Dis is a signal to d politicians dat are left behind.You will surely die,yes youuuuuuuu.
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by topsco(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Death, the Inevitable Adieu Olusegun
Agagu
In a day and age when the world is
gripped with dispute; and
disagreement is at its peak, there
remains one fact that is undisputed,
moreover is accepted by each and
everyone, whether hard or not is
Death. No matter what
religion, group or sect one may be
attached to, how wealthy, how poor,
how intelligent, how royal, how good or bad, and how
successful are mine, the fact of dying
is not
refuted. What scares me, is when, how
and where...
Rest in Peace, my dear former
governor Chief Olusegun Agagu.
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by mayorvegas(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Governor,Dr Agagu is really a father and a great loss to Ondo state.Therefore,seven days of mourning is not much for a man of high integrity and decorum,he deserve a befitting burial.RIP Baba!
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by tunlex01(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
As far as i am concerned, he did his best. You cant please everybody. (that's life for you). Dis same Mimiko was d one who accused him of looting d state treasury but dis man stood his ground that he never did dat and made sure all the accounts were presented for scrutiny. Till today, our dear Mimiko has not said anything about it.... Politics and politicians...favour-seeking humans
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by Ayatullah(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
troublemaker: Please what killed him??

The Angel of Death killed him by Allah's permission as YOU - TROUBLEMAKER will be felled by The Angel of Death when your time comes
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by samseen02(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2013
Tears no fit fill d cup
Re: Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu by emiye(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2013
No one comes out of life alive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP / House Of Reps Ad-hoc Committee Probe Into Fuel Subsidy Removal - Live / Police Deny $1billion Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.