Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,333 members, 7,910,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Need Advice On Which Golf 3 Engine Spec To Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Advice On Which Golf 3 Engine Spec To Buy (2068 Views)

My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! / Which Is Better: Auto Or Manual Golf 3? / How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Which Golf 3 Engine Spec To Buy by ocphilip(m): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Hello Everyone,
Please I am planning to buy a Golf 3 wagon with AC preferably to be used for business (NOT transportation), I would like to know which engine spec to go for. I was getting a bit confused with all the different types from 1.6ltr engine to 2.0ltr engine.
Thanks in advance and God bless
Re: Need Advice On Which Golf 3 Engine Spec To Buy by bisi16(m): 4:14am On Sep 16, 2013
get the 1.8, electric caburator... its very cool.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On Which Golf 3 Engine Spec To Buy by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2013
bisi16: get the 1.8, electric caburator... its very cool.

I like dat. 1.8L engine, Electric carburator very very cool in fact the best.
Re: Need Advice On Which Golf 3 Engine Spec To Buy by aeu1: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Forum members, kindly advise:I've heard severally that 1.6L engine when it gets old, the weight of Golf strains it, is this true, and if one, prefers 1.6L engine with Factory AC, is it available? Some people are claiming 1.6L engine don't have factory fitted AC
N/B: 1.6l sized engine with AC is preferred because of insistence on minimal fueling expense. Advise please
Re: Need Advice On Which Golf 3 Engine Spec To Buy by itsmayiela(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
aeu1: Forum members, kindly advise:I've heard severally that 1.6L engine when it gets old, the weight of Golf strains it, is this true, and if one, prefers 1.6L engine with Factory AC, is it available? Some people are claiming 1.6L engine don't have factory fitted AC
N/B: 1.6l sized engine with AC is preferred because of insistence on minimal fueling expense. Advise please

I use a 1.6L engine and it came with a factory fitted chilling A/C.
Re: Need Advice On Which Golf 3 Engine Spec To Buy by aeu1: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
itsmayiela:

I use a 1.6L engine and it came with a factory fitted chilling A/C.
bros, sorry, you claimed to have a 1.8l engine here
https://www.nairaland.com/1224458/what-best-coolant-golf-3
sure of the exact engine?

(1) (Reply)

Parasitic Drain On My Car Battery / 2011 Civic Clocks 804,672km, No Major Repairs / Engine Oil Dries Up Within 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.