Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

Suffering From Insomnia, What Should I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suffering From Insomnia, What Should I Do? (584 Views)

Thread For Those Suffering From Insomnia?... / 15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication / Suffering From Insomnia? Then U Need To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suffering From Insomnia, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 16, 2013
In the last few weeks, I have found it very difficult to sleep at night...I've practically become a nocturnal animal as I am awake all night and only catch a few hours sleep in daytime. It has led to a deterioration in my physical and mental wellbeing, I have been having recurring headaches and it has also aggravated my already terrible struggle with depression....what measures can I take without necessarily resorting to taking sleeping pills?
Re: Suffering From Insomnia, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 16, 2013
emk4lif: In the last few weeks, I have found it very difficult to sleep at night...I've practically become a nocturnal animal as I am awake all night and only catch a few hours sleep in daytime. It has led to a deterioration in my physical and mental wellbeing, I have been having recurring headaches and it has also aggravated my already terrible struggle with depression....what measures can I take without necessarily resorting to taking sleeping pills?

You think too much, your mind is always on something that may be bothering you, try to get you mind off whatever situation it is, If you are the Ambitious type, try to put more concentration physically in actualizing whatever you are planning on and don't let your mind be troubled

Bless you Niccur
Re: Suffering From Insomnia, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 16, 2013
emk4lif: In the last few weeks, I have found it very difficult to sleep at night...I've practically become a nocturnal animal as I am awake all night and only catch a few hours sleep in daytime. It has led to a deterioration in my physical and mental wellbeing, I have been having recurring headaches and it has also aggravated my already terrible struggle with depression....what measures can I take without necessarily resorting to taking sleeping pills?

I was gonna suggest pills grin
Re: Suffering From Insomnia, What Should I Do? by sanshadon(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2013
buy tabs promethazine 25mg once daily for two weeks

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Phobia's / The Light Of The Body / Ovulation, Headache And Nauseating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.