Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Get That I.t Job Today. Be Wise. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get That I.t Job Today. Be Wise. (634 Views)

I Got A Job Today / I Got A Job Today / I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get That I.t Job Today. Be Wise. by chubistone: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2008
Do your consider yourself smart? Do you love I.T or are you interested in getting an I.T job.
I.T jobs are in great demand in nigeria you no? Why not get the MCSE, CCNA and A+ visual trainer,
study, write and pass your exams to be MCSE, CCNA, MCSA, MCP, A+ certifed, and get that I.T job today.
For those who are already into certification, dumps are available. For more info:

chubistone@yahoo.com, 08034278813
lawren_dejil@yahoo.com, 08055919649
Re: Get That I.t Job Today. Be Wise. by obijack: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2008
@all

how much does average IT job pay.

I have HND in banking and finance and very good in computer both hardware and application software and Networking. I have studied for CCNA and want to write the exams but I am always put by the fact that employers insist in their advert that one must have HND or BSC in Computer and Electronic related fields.

Any solution to that. Email me on petokonji@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

With This, You Barely Need A Job / Urgent Vacancies For Sales Men/marketers For Industrial Chemicals / International Employment For Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.