Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off (711 Views)

Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 / Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Davo93(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2013
After much anticipation, the Super Eagles of Nigeria has been drawn against Ethiopia in the final qualifying round of the 2014 World Cup to be held in Brazil.

Other draws include;

Ivory Coast v Senegal
Ethiopia v Nigeria
Tunisia v Cameroon
Ghana v Egypt
Burkina Faso v Algeria
Re: Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by ilaugh1: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2013
Davo93: After much anticipation, the Super Eagles of Nigeria has been drawn against in the final qualifying round of the 2014 World Cup to be held in Brazil.

Other draws include;

Cote D'Ivoire vs
Ghana vs
Algeria vs
Tunisia vs

Drawn against who?
Re: Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Davo93(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Davo93(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2013
Thank God o... no be say dem say; Naija don reach Brazil... In the meantime, i wish our Ghanian brothers goodluck!
Re: Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Dygeasy(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2013
I See Nigeria In Brazil Already!!
Re: Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by crusufixo(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2013
Thank Goodness........ I just hope that SE would not be complaisant with the game. But geeze, that Ghana-Egypt draw is sick oh !!!!!!, wat a craker of a match it would be.... cant wait to see to qualifies.......
Re: Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Davo93(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dygeasy: I See Nigeria In Brazil Already!!
You can say that again and again bro... i'm glad my predicted/wanted draw came true gringrin
Re: Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Davo93(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
crusufixo:

Thank Goodness........ I just hope that SE would not be complaisant with the game. But geeze, that Ghana-Egypt draw is sick oh !!!!!!, wat a craker of a match it would be.... cant wait to see to qualifies.......
I call it the STAR PLAY-OFF. Its definately not going to be easy but something tells me Ghana might not make it through
Re: Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Davo93(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
At the mention of the Super Eagles, every other African teams must bow!
Re: Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Blissbrain(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
d most easiest of all draws, well, we dont need to under estimate any team bt i dont see ethiopia stoping nigeria. Brazil awaits naija
Re: Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by jude33084(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
WONDERFUL! GHANA IS IN A MESS I TELL YOU grin

IF GHANA CAN SKIP EGYPT THEN GHANA WILL REPRESENT AFRICA WELL cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Davo93(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
Blissbrain: d most easiest of all draws, well, we dont need to under estimate any team bt i dont see ethiopia stoping nigeria. Brazil awaits naija
Naija all the way!!!
Re: Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by mukina2: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2013

(1)

Azpilicueta: Chelsea Can Do Better / Pls Read And Add Comment 10 Super Eagles And A Stupid Bird / Anoda Look At Our Super Eagles...mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.