Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,528 members, 7,972,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

Closed - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Closed (1332 Views)

Prepare Yourself For The Upcoming Massive Jobs In The Oil&gas Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by abeldav(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Closed
Re: Closed by MYTONIE: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2013
is this real? I want to be sure it's not fraudulent. Thanks.
Re: Closed by crankie(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Yes, it is real. I am one of the past trainees. After the training, I got a customer service job 3 weeks later.
Re: Closed by MYTONIE: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thnks.
Re: Closed by efeano: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
crankie: Yes, it is real. I am one of the past trainees. After the training, I got a customer service job 3 weeks later.

So like how much is the pay of the job they help you to get. Just curious to know cause I'm thinking of doing the training next month. Just want to know before hand, if its worth it; considering that I'm coming from PH to lag for the training.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Ms Project Training Centre Lagos, PH, Abuja / Become A Travel Agent And Immigration Consultant / Relevant Certification Paths To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.