Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,203 members, 7,933,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP (19155 Views)

Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by mu2sa2: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
ochejoseph: Game on
He will be given the PDP structure in Kano since kwakwasiyya is about to go extint

Who said GEJ is clueless !
The Master stroke in kano politics has just be strucked ,only Buhari has more followers than Abacha in Kano.

2015 in my pocket
People vote for the candidates, not party. Dont deceive yourself in kano if pdp presents a popular candidate for governorship people will vote for him - but the same electorate will not vote for Gej if he is the pdp presidential candidate. This will be the scenario throughout the north.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Thebrightest(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am suppose to type END TIME THINGS, but i wont.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Classicalman(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Well dats good newz. PEEDEEPEE, POWER!!!
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by theoctopus: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
creativemusic: new or old PDP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This PDP!

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Delafruita(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
kennygee: I wonder how he can show his face in politics after what his family is known for. Politics is just a hunger game in this country, politicians will do anything to get into power, even denying their previous party ideologies. In the U.S.if a democrat becomes a republican and vice versa, that becomes the end of his political career. Here in Nigeria it is nothing, Thieving politicians.
wrong.politicians in america have been know to switch sides and remain in congress.some have even become independents.heck...even benedict arnold is recognised...albeit awkwardly
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by curtain: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY..... No one would willingly bear the curse of his father or ancestors, mohd abacha is a perfect gentleman that posseses all the constitutional rights of a true nigerian, it is much expected dat he abandons cpc/Apc since he cannot share buharis bigotry ideologies and fanatism.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by theoctopus: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
mu2sa2: People vote for the candidates, not party. Dont deceive yourself in kano if pdp presents a popular candidate for governorship people will vote for him - but the same electorate will not vote for Gej if he is the pdp presidential candidate. This will be the scenario throughout the north.

Speak for yourself. North does not present a block vote again. That is long past. The Plateau man and Southern Kaduna or Bauchi man no send you. Abi na Adamawa or Taraba man send you? Or na Benue man send you? Speak for your street joor, not even for your LGA

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Why does he resemble chris ngige lyk dis?
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by oride: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
I pity this country. Look at the kind of people so called youths are supporting.
Hear the sort of comments being made and one can not but weep.
what contribution can Mohammed contribute to Kano state? What are his antecedents?
What can Buhari offer in his old age that he could not as a young military officer?
The ruling party has taken 14 years with nothing to show for it. They are more concerned with power and prestige than servitude.
Lest I forget, the APC is just a party filled with disgruntled PDP elements; I am not impressed, they are all the same.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Delafruita(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
pesty100: because it is hid divine rights abi?
that is open the debate.I have the constitution in front of me right now and I still don't see anything that stops kwakwanso from contesting in 2015.at best,it will be open to the courts to interprete section 180(2)b
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
PEREP:
Tinubu must be an Angel for GMB to be dining with him. I beg

While I don't intend to derail this thread....may I ask why the PDP,OBJ,GEJ,EFCC,ICPC,SSS,Nig Police,Interpol and FBI all combined have not been able to manufacture any shred of evidence let alone arrest,convict and jail Tinubu all these years even after he does not enjoy immunity again

Its a pity that some of us have been programmed,packaged n statued up to hold an opinion of negativity against a perceived enemy

If you get lucky in life to become the Chief Financial Officer/Company Treasurer of Mobil Oil Producing just as Tinubu did as far as in the 80's then come back and talk to me
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by amarilo: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nashville:

I see you can write but you definitely cannot read! I said I would not vote for GEJ again unlike in 2011. How does that make Buhari your god.
Am not talking about who you will vote or not vote, am talking of you calling Abacha a criminal/looter which Your god BUHARI disagrees with. Should you need more break down let me know.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by TechyGuy: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Speak for yourself. North does not present a block vote again. That is long past. The Plateau man and Southern Kaduna or Bauchi man no send you. Abi na Adamawa or Taraba man send you? Or na Benue man send you? Speak for your street joor, not even for your LGA

Speak for his street ke?
He can't even speak for his household.
Like the other Northern activist said, Northern Christians will vote for GEJ. I can attest to that. I have Northerners as friends.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by polosky: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
Followed by IBB then GEJ
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by amarilo: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

While I don't intend to derail this thread....may I ask why the PDP,OBJ,GEJ,EFCC,ICPC,SSS,Nig Police,Interpol and FBI all combined have not been able to manufacture any shred of evidence let alone arrest,convict and jail Tinubu all these years even after he does not enjoy immunity againe
you are right here but the same reason why IBB, OBJ, Igbinedon, Orji Kalu, Ohakim, and many others we all call criminal are still free in this God forsaken country. So spare us that gibberish.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by polosky: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
TechyGuy:

Speak for his street ke?
He can't even speak for his household.
Like the other Northern activist said, Northern Christians will vote for GEJ. I can attest to that. I have Northerners as friends.

Na christain i be and don mobilize plenty of them. If the guy [GEJ] no deliver before 2015, i no dey vote am

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by amarilo: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

While I don't intend to derail this thread....may I ask why the PDP,OBJ,GEJ,EFCC,ICPC,SSS,Nig Police,Interpol and FBI all combined have not been able to manufacture any shred of evidence let alone arrest,convict and jail Tinubu all these years even after he does not enjoy immunity again
Also the same reason PEJ is free today after being caught with millions at the airport, remember she has no immunity.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by richy1473(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
Delafruita: that is open the debate.I have the constitution in front of me right now and I still don't see anything that stops kwakwanso from contesting in 2015.at best,it will be open to the courts to interprete section 180(2)b
...I think Jolly nyame was 3times governor of Taraba state too why kwakwanso own would now be diffrent?...well,let's wait Time ll surely tell.!
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Kamanda: Mohd Abacha decamping to PDP is not my worry now.

What worries me now is why Iya Lekan reduced the measurement of her Garri Ijebu.This is coming exactly one week after Mama Risi hiked the price of her Gnut from 20 card to 30 card.
My guy, when are you porting to TEAM FRESH AIR? We would love to have you as one of us. The more the merrier
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by mu2sa2: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

richy1473: ...I think Jolly nyame was 3times governor of Taraba state too why kwakwanso own would now be diffrent?...well,let's wait Time ll surely tell.!
theoctopus:

You are assuming that christian north will all vote for Gej. That's illusion. People who voted on religious sentiments in 2011 and got nothing cannot be fooled twice.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by MayorofLagos(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Which Abacha, the same man who harbored bokoharam warlord in his residence?
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by theoctopus: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
mu2sa2: You are assuming that christian north will all vote for Gej. That's illusion. People who voted on religious sentiments in 2011 and got nothing cannot be fooled twice.

so they will vote for Buhari? No let them hear you oh! grin
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by ostem: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Good for Pdp in Kano! At least he will checkmate the long toung governor
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
amarilo: you are right here but the same reason why IBB, OBJ, Igbinedon, Orji Kalu, Ohakim, and many others we all call criminal are still free in this God forsaken country. So spare us that gibberish.

Sometimes I wonder why we like comparing melon to water-melon!

I am talking about the No1 opposition figure in this country whose words,actions and deeds are regularly being monitored with a view to bringing him down to his knees and destroy him forever yet you are talking about those who are enjoying the canopy protection from prosecution of the PDP

Don't you know that dog does not eat dog? PDP will never do anything to you as long as you remain in the good books of the Oga @ the top....those who have been unlucky to be dragged before the EFCC were those who fell out of favour with whoever is the president at any point in time

That's why most of those being prosecuted will never leave the PDP since they know they might still be given a soft landing like Gbenga Daniels,Akala etc

Tinubu has been in the opposition all these years waging political war against the almighty FG yet nothing has been done to him! I doff my cap for the man....as its not easy to battle the FG cos after God,its the Govt

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by ravensckar(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Abacha? I tot his family wld av been 'politically' exterminated by now? ds our country self.....
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by haisam: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
9jadelta: such thing can only happen on the north because majority of northerners are mumus. don't be surprised when they vote for him in masse
u ar a complete slowpoke, olodo, sometime i blame etisalat for giving people lyk u mega byt,
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=18pt]Source please !

OP, facebook is not a credible source

Another fake story

Mohammed Abacha can never join the party that maliciously and unjustly discredited and demonised his father's memory.

I guarantee you that this is a fake story[/size]
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by theoctopus: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
GenBuhari: [size=18pt]Source please !

OP, facebook is not a credible source

Another fake story

Mohammed Abacha can never join the party that maliciously and unjustly discredited and demonised his father's memory.

I guarantee you that this is a fake story[/size]

That is the PDP official facebook page, olodo! He has even made a statement now! Shame on you!!!
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by theoctopus: 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy to Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha
...Says APC is not an Option

The son of the former Nigeria's late Head of State, Mohammed Sani Abacha has attributed his decision to re-join the PDP he left in 2010 to the firm belief that the party as presently constituted is the only platform that can offer internal democracy to its members.

" When I left the PDP in 2010, my view was that it had no internal democracy but in CPC, the experience was very bitter. There was a major issue that challenged all of us while in the PDP but we met it in a bigger and more huge manner in the party we went to. The APC today is not an option," Mohammed said today in an exclusive interview with the officialpeoplesdemocraticparty while leading a delegation from Kano to the National Secretariat of the PDP.

He added that having consulted widely and studied the polity from the sideline, he was convinced that the Umbrella under Dr. Bamanga Tukur was wide enough to accommodate every member.

" With the new NWC and the chairman coupled with the efforts they have been making to ensure that the party is taken to the next level, that was what enticed us. We have consulted as far and as wide as we could and this resulted in us taking the decision to come back to the PDP instead of going somewhere else. "

Giving further reasons why he returned to the PDP, Mohammed said, " PDP is widespread and covers every part of the country and it is the party that is in power; it is the party that has made the change that we are witnessing today in our country and which we hope we will continue to witness in the coming years by the Grace of God."
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
source pleaSE!

aNOTHER FAKE STORY SPONSORED BY pdp
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by theoctopus: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
GenBuhari: source pleaSE!

aNOTHER FAKE STORY SPONSORED BY pdp

^^^Look up!

You cannot read or what? Olodo
Re: Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2013
WHERE IS THE SOURCE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Letter To Kwankwaso On His 60th Birthday / IPOB Drags Buratai, Ibrahim Idris, 14 Other Nigerians To US Court / Nigeria's Greatest Living Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.