Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,667 members, 7,945,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

BBM For Android And Ios To Launch This Week - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM For Android And Ios To Launch This Week (590 Views)

BBM For Android And Ios Goes Official On Playstore / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Will BBM For Android & IOS Be The Final End Of Blackberry In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBM For Android And Ios To Launch This Week by hayoakins(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
last week we heard that BlackBerry had sent put press invites for an event that will take place in Malaysia this Wednesday the 18th of September, and now it looks like BBM for Android and iOS may launch at the event.

BlackBerry has now sent out more invites for event on the same day in India and France, and it looks like they may launch BBM for Android and iOS if a number of reports are correct.

Up until recently BBM or BlackBerry Messenger has only been available on BlackBerry’s own devices, the launch of BBM on Android and iOS is the start of multi platform availability for BBM.

As soon as we get some confirmation that BBM for Android will launch this week, we will let you guys know.

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/bbm-for-android-and-ios-to-launch-this-week-rumor-16-09-2013/

in every rumor is an iota of truth cheesy
Re: BBM For Android And Ios To Launch This Week by BRAINZBox(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
[center]Let me see....Hhhmmmm cheesycheesycheesy
...I'll set up a commitee to look into dat..[/center]
Re: BBM For Android And Ios To Launch This Week by Hostermipo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
I will be glad if thats true

(1) (Reply)

Helpppp!! / Since Airtel Is To Stop Bb Subscription For Android What Is The Way Forward / Where Is MTN Taking The Upgraded Mobile Phones To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.