Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,993 members, 7,970,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3639029 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (1596) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
metro10:

Thanks, i have seen it too...but where is the venue?
The venue should still be Ikeja SC, as there's no notification to venue change. Confirm from your colleagues
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hansomepri: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
can sb help me 4 the next step because i am getting tired. the application no longer continue from the page three of the application form although it was requesting 4 work experience.does it mean that an applicant with no work experience cannot or is not Eligible to apply? pls i need ur feed back as urgent because i just got it from the bank.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
hansomepri: can sb help me 4 the next step because i am getting tired. the application no longer continue from the page three of the application form although it was requesting 4 work experience.does it mean that an applicant with no work experience cannot or is not Eligible to apply? pls i need ur feed back as urgent because i just got it from the bank.

Please, check all over again. There are fields that must be filled/supplied (indicated with *) for successful submission of application. So check again. It could be netw too. If trouble persist, mail: centralinfo@noun.edu.ng, or support@noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jaycrownJBP: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Destilo: Please someone should help cus am in the cafe...trying to submit it for the past 30 minutes.....
destilo dear i fink u should go to ur SC or d nearest SC to do dat,cus i actualy did mine todai aswell nd av printed my addmision letter immediatly just for me to go to my SC to complete my registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lahnder(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
can any one please help with the study centre around epe and environs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugogozi: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
Please can sumone give me useful information. Abut d skul. Any one. In enugu center here. Please sumone tell me how 2 register 4 an undergraduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
ugogozi: Please can sumone give me useful information. Abut d skul. Any one. In enugu center here. Please sumone tell me how 2 register 4 an undergraduate

check: http://www.portal.noun.edu.ng/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Juzzybabe(f): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
I have been hearing lots of unpleasant stories about noun after I got admitted for pgd for 2013/14 session. My fear,will UI or any other renown institution accepts noun credits when I want to do masters? Will they accept me coming from noun? Also I learnt noun has lots of administrative problem which can lead to the collasp of the school,how tru is this. I also heard no student has gotten cortificate from the school,pls sombody help me with answers to all these questions pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
Juzzybabe: I have been hearing lots of unpleasant stories about noun after I got admitted for pgd for 2013/14 session. My fear,will UI or any other renown institution accepts noun credits when I want to do masters? Will they accept me coming from noun? Also I learnt noun has lots of administrative problem which can lead to the collasp of the school,how tru is this. I also heard no student has gotten cortificate from the school,pls sombody help me with answers to all these questions pls.

Na waoh....

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Juzzybabe: I have been hearing lots of unpleasant stories about noun after I got admitted for pgd for 2013/14 session. My fear,will UI or any other renown institution accepts noun credits when I want to do masters? Will they accept me coming from noun? Also I learnt noun has lots of administrative problem which can lead to the collasp of the school,how tru is this. I also heard no student has gotten cortificate from the school,pls sombody help me with answers to all these questions pls.
a friend told me of som1 who had BSc in NOUN and was offered MSc admission to UNILAG. Why don't u find out if it was paper dey gave dem during d last convocation since no one has ever gotten cert in NOUN. They re just unfounded rumours. Before people eyes wud be opened to the reality of NOUN, entrance wud hv been as when a horse wants to pass thru d eye of a needle

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Juzzybabe(f): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
tobnical: a friend told me of som1 who had BSc in NOUN and was offered MSc admission to UNILAG. Why don't u find out if it was paper dey gave dem during d last convocation since no one has ever gotten cert in NOUN. They re just unfounded rumours. Before people eyes wud be opened to the reality of NOUN, entrance wud hv been as when a horse wants to pass thru d eye of a needle
Ok. Tx for the clarification. I was just so worried that's y. Awa ijebu center,any1 from there pls hook me up on whatsapp 08138233461 or bbm 2268B2E5.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bblacky(f): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2013
pls i need urgent help. am in the cyber filling the NOUN form for new students am on page 2 but its not progressing anymore to the page 3 after i v accurately filled in my educational qualifications. is there anythin i can do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zhukafa(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2013
bblacky: pls i need urgent help. am in the cyber filling the NOUN form for new students am on page 2 but its not progressing anymore to the page 3 after i v accurately filled in my educational qualifications. is there anythin i can do

Suppose to be network error, did you attach any document ? . What is it saying?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bblacky(f): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2013
zhukafa:

Suppose to be network error, did you attach any document ? . What is it saying?.

its not saying anything after t boots it will just stay put on the page 2. i didnt attach no document, this s frustrating really
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
bblacky:

its not saying anything after t boots it will just stay put on the page 2. i didnt attach no document, this s frustrating really

keep trying. You could attempt using another browser too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by d18thday: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Please guys help me with this. If i score a 26/30 in my TMA but score a 26/70 in my exam. Will my TMA raise me above 40%, or will my initial exam score of less than 40% of 70 fail me completely?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zedicusdgreat: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Plz guyz, I newly gained admission in2 noun benin center.When I got 2 the study center 2 complete my registration, I was tld dat I can't do clearance until dey finish examz.Jux wanna knw wen the exam are ending
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2013
Zedicus_d_great: Plz guyz, I newly gained admission in2 noun benin center.When I got 2 the study center 2 complete my registration, I was tld dat I can't do clearance until dey finish examz.Jux wanna knw wen the exam are ending

And you didn't ask them?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 12, 2013
d18thday: Please guys help me with this. If i score a 26/30 in my TMA but score a 26/70 in my exam. Will my TMA raise me above 40%, or will my initial exam score of less than 40% of 70 fail me completely?

There is nothing like 40% of 70. If you've converted your exam score and it is 26/70, assuming you know what you did, that gives you 26 + 26 = 52 and it's a C.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bblacky(f): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2013
Juwonb007:

keep trying. You could attempt using another browser too.

thats wat i have done. I left it yesterday and have continued this morning thru anoda browser same thing is happening. i wrote to the authority via email and all i was told was to give t some time. pleas is that how difficult it is to fill in online form?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aghagba(f): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2013
Pls i nid help o,which bank sells d form?nd those v.i campus hv hostel?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2013
bblacky:

thats wat i have done. I left it yesterday and have continued this morning thru anoda browser same thing is happening. i wrote to the authority via email and all i was told was to give t some time. pleas is that how difficult it is to fill in online form?
Nope. It might be that the server has been overloaded with request. Try at night if you av access or go to a nearby SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bblacky(f): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2013
Juwonb007:
Nope. It might be that the server has been overloaded with request. Try at night if you av access or go to a nearby SC.

Thanks dearie. its done now. am so happy finally i have gotten this admission. am suppose to proceed straight to my study centre for clearance right?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2013
Aghagba: Pls i nid help o,which bank sells d form?nd those v.i campus hv hostel?
Hi, there's nothing like hostel as it is a distance learning, & may I add that there's nothing like lectures too. As regards the purchase of form, visit zenith bank & seek for NOUN acct no; pay in, wait for your transaction slip, then go ahead to apply online.
All the best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2013
bblacky:

Thanks dearie. its done now. am so happy finally i have gotten this admission. am suppose to proceed straight to my study centre for clearance right?
Congrats!!! wait till after exams (say 29/07/2013). Go with about 4 passports, 3photocopies of your credentials/certs, including your birth cert, primary sch cert & the rest + the originals.
Welcome on board & All The Best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by metro10: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2013
Aghagba: Pls i nid help o,which bank sells d form?nd those v.i campus hv hostel?

Hostel ke! You don't even need to leave your state for national open university. Hope you have not collected hostel money from your oparents oh! Go get a job, that is what you need...so you can afford to pay your school fees. Big up...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bblacky(f): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2013
Juwonb007:
Congrats!!! wait till after exams (say 29/07/2013). Go with about 4 passports, 3photocopies of your credentials/certs, including your birth cert, primary sch cert & the rest + the originals.
Welcome on board & All The Best.

ok thanx alot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aghagba(f): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
metro10:

Hostel ke! You don't even need to leave your state for national open university. Hope you have not collected hostel money from your oparents oh! Go get a job, that is what you need...so you can afford to pay your school fees. Big up...
.hun,i haven't nd besides i jst wanted 2 know abt d skul
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
Zedicus_d_great: Plz guyz, I newly gained admission in2 noun benin center.When I got 2 the study center 2 complete my registration, I was tld dat I can't do clearance until dey finish examz.Jux wanna knw wen the exam are ending
Clearance starts August..Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timoney45(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Good evening all. Would someone be so kind to let me know how much the application form for access programme cost ASAP. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hansomepri: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
i have my data everything is fine but still showing the page 3 again of the application wot should i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=timoney45]Good evening all. Would someone be so kind to let me know how much the application form for access programme cost ASAP. Thank you [/quote

should be <= N5000 http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/announcements/admission_advert2012.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (1596) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.