Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3561242 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (1587) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
jeejo:

Yes.
But they only send to 'reknowned' academic institutions. Don't bother trying to use a company as recipient, it won't fly.
Transcript can be sent to an organization, company, academic institution or any other establishment. But can not be sent to an individual. In other words, you must provide address of your employer (as mentioned above).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Samisha500:
Admission enquiry?
TAKE NOTE:

In line with the requirement by the Federal Government of Nigeria, that all citizens must enrol in NATIONAL IDENTITY NUMBERING process

The school management has included the NIN as part of her requirement for Admission into the school.

Basic Admission Requirements are:

➡NATIONAL IDENTITY NUMBER (NIN)
➡Original Olevel Result, Bsc(If postgraduate)
➡Original Birth Certificate/Affidavit
➡Original Payment slip of N5000 for the Admission form(Remita Receipt)

Then you will get this:
➡Application form
➡Admission letter

As at 9th, January 2020, Admission link is active

It's advisable to wait till Next week before commencing on the Registration/Admission process.
Meanwhile, check here for the programmes offered in NOUN:
https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/noun_progs.php

MISHA CARES

Please when would the next graduation list be out? I'm done with my MSC since September last year, I was not among the last batch because the list was prepared prior to my defence
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
ananne:

No my name is on the graduating list released in July last year.
OK. Try and find out from your SC then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hartoyebi38: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Since jamb has suspended the NIN, NOUN should do thesame
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shady92(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hw much is noun msc form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
jeejo:

Yes.
But they only send to 'reknowned' academic institutions. Don't bother trying to use a company as recipient, it won't fly.
Ok thank u
Do National Open University need transcript request letter?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 1:17am On Jan 12, 2020
Hello, can anyone confirm if the portal for fresh applications has bn opened
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:09am On Jan 12, 2020
yak:
Hello, can anyone confirm if the portal for fresh applications has bn opened
Yes the only issue is Remita which is unavailable I hope you also have NIN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:09am On Jan 12, 2020
Shady92:
Hw much is noun msc form
7,500. You can contact me for Registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 5:10am On Jan 12, 2020
donbrowser:

Yes the only issue is Remita which is unavailable I hope you also have NIN

I have NIN very well. Thanks
Let me try it

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:10am On Jan 12, 2020
geodemainguy:

Please when would the next graduation list be out? I'm done with my MSC since September last year, I was not among the last batch because the list was prepared prior to my defence
Hopefully end of the month or early January
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2020
geodemainguy:

NO SPECIFIC DATE YET...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Ribasandez:

Once your name is released on a graduation list, NOUN shuts down your portal. You are not allowed because you are no longer a student. You are now an alumnus

OK. I wanted to check my balance in preparation for clearance. I had a negative balance the last time I checked. I thought we will need a printout of lol our payments for clearance?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2020
I don't have access to my portal. How can I print my E-wallet? My name was on the graduating list released in July last year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2020
ananne:

I don't have access to my portal. How can I print my E-wallet? My name was on the graduating list released in July last year.
Consult the school ICT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2020
ananne:

Like Anthonyo15 said, that is the only option you have. It's going to be alright once you see them.

For those awaiting the graduation list, please now is the time to print your e-wallet history. Once your names appear on the grad list, we don't know how quickly NOUN would shut down your portal.

May God grant your wishes as you wait patiently for the lists to be released.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SmathGate(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Anthonyo15:

Consult the school ICT

How do one print the e-wallet?

Do you just print the Wallet page that appears with the balance on your wallet or do you have to print all expenditures on your wallet from beginning to end?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
SmathGate:

How do one print the e-wallet?

Do you just print the Wallet page that appears with the balance on your wallet or do you have to print all expenditures on your wallet from beginning to end?
All expenditure and balance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenarrow01(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hello guys.. After applying as an undergraduate, how long will it take for me to be given provisional admission.
How much total
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Greenarrow01:
Hello guys.. After applying as an undergraduate, how long will it take for me to be given provisional admission.
How much total
Immediately you apply with your qualifications, you will be given the admission instantly. It's not a gamble like all those other schools where u buy form and may not be admitted even when qualified. Only what can deny you admission in NOUN is when you don't have the requirements.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Having completed the graduation requirements by passing all my courses, I still have a balance of 10k in my wallet. How do I get refund or will I be able to use it for my clearance?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
babs4090:
Having completed the graduation requirements by passing all my courses, I still have a balance of 10k in my wallet. How do I get refund or will I be able to use it for my clearance?
In the past, they have used that for clearance like paying additional money to whatever is left in your wallet. I hope it goes same way this time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
I checked the site for application, undergraduate application is ongoing but pg application isn't
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by swtme(f): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please I have forgotten my unique id,what do i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
swtme:
Please I have forgotten my unique id,what do i do?
Have you made the payment through remita?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mrlastborn(m): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2020
good morning everyone, please I need a thorough clarification on some questions.. is NOUN first degree certificate eligible for academic masters can someone go into academic line after a first degree from NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2020
JOIN ABUJA WHATSAPP GROUP FOR 2020/2021 SESSION

✅ Do Portal Registration ✅ Do Semester Registration ✅ Register Courses ✅ Check your Results

I pray for a successful semester.. Amen

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeycute(m): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Greenarrow01:
How much total
It will only take seconds.

call/WhatsApp 08026481616 for your registration

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeycute(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2020
hardeycute:
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!

REGISTRATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POST-GRADUATE STUDIES AT NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (IBADAN STUDY CENTRE) HAS COMMENCED!!!

Requirements: Original O'level Result, NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Do you need information on your eligibility or courses offered?

Call/WhatsApp 08026481616

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON ADMISSION

For New Applicants you may proceed with your application for any programme. However, returning students may need to exercise patience for registration to begin properly.

Kindly use a valid email address on your application form. It will be very useful when you start making payments.

If you have used a wrong email or name during application, it could be edited at your study centre before issuing you a matric number. Once you're given your matric number, no more editting until final year.

It is free and easy to create an email account. Proceed to gmail.com to own an email today!

Thanks

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (1587) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.