Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3545762 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (1586) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
frexarik:
Please house I just submit my project to the school but the officer in charge didn’t ask me for the soft copy because I heard that I need to upload the soft copy to NOUN portal Please is there anybody that has the idea of the link which I need to upload the soft copy to.Thanks
The Woman also collect 3 copies from me now I don’t have any hard copy
Thanks

Do good and submit your soft copy if not your project won't be uploaded. You can print hard-copy for yourself but please submit your soft copy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
frexarik:
Please house I just submit my project to the school but the officer in charge didn’t ask me for the soft copy because I heard that I need to upload the soft copy to NOUN portal Please is there anybody that has the idea of the link which I need to upload the soft copy to.Thanks
The Woman also collect 3 copies from me now I don’t have any hard copy
Thanks
It is only your study Centre that can upload the complete project. What you can upload as a student is the project proposal and it is for students whose topics where approved in 2019/2 semester onward. The link to upload the proposal is
pas.nouedu2.net or
mylearningspace.nouedu2.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tymar: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
can i send my transcript to noun electronically or it has to be physically delivered, either ways what the address
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2020
NOUN LATEST UPDATE!!!

⏩Admission is ongoing into Undergraduate, PGD, Postgraduate and Phd programmes.

⏩All Postgraduates aspirant should note that your transcript is needed while processing the admission, because you will be given a conditional letter instead of admission letter until you provide your transcript.

⏩Registration of courses and exams are on-going, and will end on the 11th march 2020.

⏩Carry over registration have not started, i will update you ones its active.

⏩Tma will start on 9th of march 2020

⏩To all freshers, Tma is the acronym of (Tutored Marked Assignment), it serves as the continuous assessment of the institution and carries 30 marks

⏩Screening/Issuance of matric number for freshers has started, all admitted students should proceed to their various study centre with the required documents on their admission letter for screening

⏩If you need any assistance on knowing your registrable courses/total fees for any program, inbox me with your program, level and semester and i will reply you,
For Example⬇
B.Sc Business Administration
100 level
2nd semester

⏩Matriculations for new students will hold on 21st of march 2020, those that gained admission into the institution last semester should note that they will also partake in the upcoming matriculation.

⏩Students that have registered GST302 Business Creation and Growth, or about to register the course, should note that you are to do a presentation on the course
called BUSINESS PLAN
You can inbox me for more details on the business plan

⏩Final year students should always cross check to ensure that they have registered and pass all Compulsory/required courses in their programme, while waiting for graduating list.

⏩Those doing IT, Project, Seminar, and Teaching practice this semester can inbox me for more details/guidelines

⏩Kindly note that Project, IT, Seminar and Teaching practice are not examinable.

⏩Graduating list is not yet out, i will update you ones its out.

⏩Project,Seminar,Tp,IT results are (Coming Out Soon)

➡If you have any complaints/enquiry/ challenges you can always whatsapp me or call 09051481358 and i will attend to your request...

Happy Sunday kiss

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fhad: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2020
Please Help ooo ............... Trying to fund my ewallet with N48500 First bank card through bank Branch on d noun website. The responds was Access Denied.... However my Account has been debited....What is the way forward ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ionome(f): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
I also have this issue ooo.. pls who do we escalate too.. I actually paid but no form was generated.
Fhad:
Please Help ooo ............... Trying to fund my ewallet with N48500 First bank card through bank Branch on d noun website. The responds was Access Denied.... However my Account has been debited....What is the way forward ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Noblejay7:
NOUN, kindly release graduation list.
They should release project result o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Fhad:
The school has said many times that students should avoid all forms of payment except through bank branch due to reasons best known to them. If you are an old student, you will realise that they used to be many options from your portal when generating the RRR but all options have been removed except BANK BRANCH option. My suggestion is for you to go to your bank and make the complaint and see what can be done. You may choose to also try and contact remita to see if there is any way they can assist you. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Askedi(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Please who can help me with project guidelines and format.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY UPDATE:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Askedi:
Please who can help me with project guidelines and format.
What program?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vresbaby: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Please I need advice I submitted my project work December last year and haven't seen the result on my portal ,what is d way out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
vresbaby:
Please I need advice I submitted my project work December last year and haven't seen the result on my portal ,what is d way out?

Project results are not out. It should be out by this month. And graduating list will be out after they release project results.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Askedi(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Enskynelson:
What program?
Postgraduate Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vresbaby: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thanks@IzuDestiny
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wapgod(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hi
How do I go about applying for admission for year 2020 for NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Odeguai: 5:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Please, is dere any WhatsApp group for accounting student of NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 8:16am On Feb 03, 2020
Any M.Ed G&C student in the house?
Plz let's connect
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2020
please house, what are the compulsory 100 level courses for a 200level direct entry computer science student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Allboiz: 9:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Pls, what's the cost of running a master's programme in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Allboiz:
Pls, what's the cost of running a master's programme in NOUN

Chat me on 08162184893 for more information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2020
santori:
please house, what are the compulsory 100 level courses for a 200level direct entry computer science student

Chat me on 08162184893 for more information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeycute(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Wapgod:
Hi
How do I go about applying for admission for year 2020 for NOUN
Chat me up 08026481616
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2020
UPDATE!!!

Good Day Nounites! Is Your Portal Still Showing Negative Balance(-)

You Can Now Visit The School Ict Office At Ur Study Centre For Rectification.

RRR Receipt Is Important!

MISHA CARES kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topeaz: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Am unable to fund my wallet for the past 1week now via the noun portal....who is experiencing this..returning student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
elguaje:

pls, kindly enlighten me about the science practicals.
say hi on whatsapp 07085777245
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
topeaz:
Am unable to fund my wallet for the past 1week now via the noun portal....who is experiencing this..returning student
contact 07085777245
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
REMINDER
NOTICE!!!

Students who have portal related issues. E.g. WRONG STUDY CENTRE, UNABLE TO LOGIN AND ALL OTHER PORTAL RELATED PROBLEMS should go to their study centres with their particulars for ratification on or before 15th February, 2020.

Signed: Mgt.
For: All study centres
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Michaelshow: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Good evening all.
Please, am new student, which I applied for 200level some weeks ago. Am about paying the school fees .

I seriously need a degree which prompted me to applied, Meanwhile am working .
One of my people said noun will delay me and tie me down. That I better go for DE in other Federal University.
Please guys, I need more clarification on this, does Noun delay their students?

Hope my Bsc is will be accepted for Msc in other institutions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Michaelshow:
Good evening all.
Please, am new student, which I applied for 200level some weeks ago. Am about paying the school fees .

One of my people said noun will delay me and tie me down. That I better go for DE in other Federal University.

NOUN gives you the opportunity to work and learn. I will advise you to apply in noun because it will be flexible enough for you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Michaelshow:
Good evening all.

NOUN is the best option if you must work and learn at the same time. The certificate is acceptable but within and outside Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (1586) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: destiro(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.