Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3543024 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1586) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nicegelly(f): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Takoro13:
Go to www.nou.edu.ng to find out by yourself but you are ok for some schools once you have english and maths and any other 3 subjects. Or you contact the nearest centre.
am i nt k for noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
frankmoney: pls how much did yhu buy it
I bought it for #5000 since that's the price for the Undergraduate form. PGD/Masters form is #7,500. Which one do you intend to pay for?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phemieny: 2:46am On Sep 06, 2012
I already apply and been given admission to study comm tech, but am scared abt d sch fee, can any noun student pls tell the total fee includin registratn, e.t.c pls help me. I mean all fee. And do we pay per semester or per session.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankmoney(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2012
stelan: I bought it for #5000 since that's the price for the Undergraduate form. PGD/Masters form is #7,500. Which one do you intend to pay for?
undergraduate form. Wah course ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
nicegelly:
am i nt k for noun
When i say school i mean faculty in term of polytrchnics terminology. So you are ok for noun admission. Thx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
Phemieny: I already apply and been given admission to study comm tech, but am scared abt d sch fee, can any noun student pls tell the total fee includin registratn, e.t.c pls help me. I mean all fee. And do we pay per semester or per session.
Good luck to joy favored group. Your sku fees is #22500 as fresher and subsequent session is #15500, #3000 & #5000 for jamb regulation and result verification respectively, at the year of graduation. Others are by your power/capacity. Exam fee #1000 par course and material fee; 1 unit-#1500, 2unit-#2000, 3unit-#2500 and 4unit-3000. Do the calculation according to the number of course you want to do par semester.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
Please house do we have masters students on board expecially science education.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phemieny: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2012
Can i do attend the study of oda states wen i already choose ikeja as mu choice.
And can i complete my registration in oda states.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phemieny: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2012
So aw many unit course is under comm tech.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2012
Phemieny: So aw many unit course is under comm tech.
For 100level, 1st semester is a total of 16credit units (8courses of 2credit units each), 2nd semester is a total of 22credit units (11courses of 2credit units each). Higher levels have mostly 3credit unit courses.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2012
frankmoney: undergraduate form. Wah course ?
Comm Tech. What abt u?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
Phemieny: Can i do attend the study of oda states wen i already choose ikeja as mu choice.
And can i complete my registration in oda states.
No! You can not. Absolutely, nay!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
stelan: For 100level, 1st semester is a total of 16credit units (8courses of 2credit units each), 2nd semester is a total of 22credit units (11courses of 2credit units each). Higher levels have mostly 3credit unit courses.
You can as well add from second semester to that of first semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankmoney(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
stelan: Comm Tech. What abt u?
computer science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
frankmoney: computer science
You were asking abt O'Level requirements for Economics. Did you ever have any intentions of studying it too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankmoney(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2012
stelan: You were asking abt O'Level requirements for Economics. Did you ever have any intentions of studying it too?
yes bt it seems dy dnt hv economics department
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phemieny: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2012
Tank u guyz, av already be admmitted and given my matric no. Tank @ all. This is a forum to always be. And pls a frnd of mine too want to apply, but d problem is dat he has on four credit in his waec and currently writing gce. Is waec is goes dis way
english=b2
mathematic=b3
government=c4
commerse=a1
while the oda are d7 and e8. Pls can he apply and wait while is gce result( awaiting result)
pls help him with dis.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2012
Phemieny: Tank u guyz, av already be admmitted and given my matric no. Tank @ all. This is a forum to always be. And pls a frnd of mine too want to apply, but d problem is dat he has on four credit in his waec and currently writing gce. Is waec is goes dis way
english=b2
mathematic=b3
government=c4
commerse=a1
while the oda are d7 and e8. Pls can he apply and wait while is gce result( awaiting result)
pls help him with dis.
He can buy the form and wait till for gce result to proceed/complete the reistration but if the registration close bfore the result is out he would ask to wait for next registration. But your form is not wasted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheun09: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2012
guys pls i wnt to knw when last are we paying our reg n compulsary fee after collecting matric no cos my money as not yet completed, pls guys enlight me more.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2012
sheun09: guys pls i wnt to knw when last are we paying our reg n compulsary fee after collecting matric no cos my money as not yet completed, pls guys enlight me more.
The closing date was not yet said and i belief it would still be about 6months.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheun09: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2012
freshers paying for first semester will be given hw many months 2 pay His/her money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2012
pls wats d online wallet al abt nd wat r its uses. Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
pls wats d online wallet al abt nd wat r its uses. Details pls! Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phemieny: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
Pls, lyj aw many tym can u attend ur study center each week.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheun09: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
freshers paying for first semester will be
given hw many months 2 pay His/her
money. Pls let me knw guys, enlight me more cos i collected my matric no 2nd week of august as a fresher n my money as not yet been completed for d fees, i'm sked nw for may be it will soon be closed n i don't wnt 2 waste my admission, u guys pls help me n let me knw so dat i will knw hw 2 run my race 4 d money 2 pay my fees.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheun09: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
money. Pls let me knw guys, enlight me more cos i collected my matric no 2nd week of august as a fresher n my money as not yet been completed for d fees, i'm sked nw for may be it will soon be closed n i don't wnt 2 waste my admission, u guys pls help me n let me knw so dat i will knw hw 2 run my race 4 d money 2 pay my fees.
B4 d due date.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by igubesteve(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
My fellow nounties i need ur help over this my case i paid my school fees #22,500 and for my course materials i paid #21,500 as a political science student bt when i got to my study centre to collect the materials and i was told that it was only two that is available, that i shd be patient till father notice.Pls what will i do on that?.Frm akure study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osarodon(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2012
Hello,

Please what session is the school now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2012
i was at my centr yestrday @ ikeja. A lady was havg e in her math bt 4tunately was gven admisn whch sudnt hv bn accrdg 2 d processr man. Nevatheles, she was askd 2 go nd resit 4 anoda exam eg gce,waec etc in orda 4 her 2 b registrd whl hr admissn wud b intact. Also d 2k 4 d materials r mainly 4 course registratn whl d materials r jst an addtn accrdg 2 em. Be notified.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheun09: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2012
money. Pls let me knw guys, enlight me
more cos i collected my matric no 2nd
week of august as a fresher n my money
as not yet been completed for d fees, i'm
sked nw for may be it will soon be closed
n i don't wnt 2 waste my admission, u
guys pls help me n let me knw so dat i will
knw hw 2 run my race 4 d money 2 pay
my fees.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1586) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.