Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3552191 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (1586) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Enskynelson:

DE 90units
If you begin from 100L, 120units
These minimum excludes the GSTs according to your student handbook.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by brainfordetails: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
A sister is trying to get info on BSC in Nursing on NOUN official website but couldn't but the desire info.

Please anyone that can assist on this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Any information on when the new study centers at Ilaro, ogun state will commence operation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hello everyone,
Please I need your help. I'm a new pgd information technology student, how much is the school fee or how much do I pay into my wallet?

Thank you for your help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hi, can I do BSc Criminology without Government, Geography and Economics in Waec? I have Civic Edu though...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iamsuskay(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good evening, i need information about PDG Business Administration, school fees and courses per semester. Can d fee b paid semester by semester and also after paying for admission and a bit out of cash can I pay later for school fees and courses.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olagift(f): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good day to you all. Last semester i registered two second semester courses along with my first semester courses. Unfortunately, I could not do them because I want to avoid unnecessary clash in my exam timetable.

Now i discovered that they are no longer available on my portal even in the carry over courses. Please i don't know what to do because this is supposed to be my last semester and i don't want anything that can prevent me from me graduating next year. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
olagift:
Good day to you all. Last semester i registered two second semester courses along with my first semester courses. Unfortunately, I could not do them because I want to avoid unnecessary clash in my exam timetable.

Now i discovered that they are no longer available on my portal even in the carry over courses. Please i don't know what to do because this is supposed to be my last semester and i don't want anything that can prevent me from me graduating next year. Thanks.
Click REGISTER CARRYOVER EXAMS. You will find the courses there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
iamsuskay:
Good evening, i need information about PDG Business Administration, school fees and courses per semester. Can d fee b paid semester by semester and also after paying for admission and a bit out of cash can I pay later for school fees and courses.

Thanks
Cost is about 70k for the first semester. Fees is paid semester by semester, no other option. You must pay your fees before 30th September (unless extended).

https://nou.edu.ng/registerable_admin/PGD%20Business%20Administration?field_faculty_name_value=Management%20Sciences
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dreamswayne:
Hi, can I do BSc Criminology without Government, Geography and Economics in Waec? I have Civic Edu though...
Computer will reject that. One of those is clearly part of the requirements.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Saao:
Hello everyone,
Please I need your help. I'm a new pgd information technology student, how much is the school fee or how much do I pay into my wallet?

Thank you for your help
About 72k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
brainfordetails:
A sister is trying to get info on BSC in Nursing on NOUN official website but couldn't but the desire info.

Please anyone that can assist on this?
The programme is on although as at last week they were trying to harmonize the whole process. It is only DE now. No more 100L Nursing.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Enskynelson:

About 72k
ok thanks alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by highra(f): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fkj2021:

You will be needing 50k for course and Exam registration of 7 courses.
When is tried registering, i saw 7 compulsory courses and 1 Elective making 8courses to be registered for dis semester, i hope i am on d right track? PGDE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
highra:

When is tried registering, i saw 7 compulsory courses and 1 Elective making 8courses to be registered for dis semester, i hope i am on d right track? PGDE
That is correct.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MyPicsSaysItall: 5:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Enskynelson:

About 72k
Is it the same fees for PGDE?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2021
highra:

Yes you are.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anusiemgood(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2021
Good morning great nouns, please I want to be cleared on something about noun, I have pass with my ond results from polytechnic, can I proceed for my registration for 200 level with it...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2021
Anusiemgood:
Good morning great nouns, please I want to be cleared on something about noun, I have pass with my ond results from polytechnic, can I proceed for my registration for 200 level with it...
Nope. Upper credit is the only one acceptable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Good morning
Please when are we likely to see the next graduation list?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by brainfordetails: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Enskynelson:

The programme is on although as at last week they were trying to harmonize the whole process. It is only DE now. No more 100L Nursing.

Thanks. But I got another info via this link https://nou.edu.ng/index.php/programmes/bnsc-bachelor-nursing-science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iamsuskay(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Enskynelson:

Cost is about 70k for the first semester. Fees is paid semester by semester, no other option. You must pay your fees before 30th September (unless extended).

https://nou.edu.ng/registerable_admin/PGD%20Business%20Administration?field_faculty_name_value=Management%20Sciences

Thanks.
How long can I wait after being given admission before I can pay for semester and courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
iamsuskay:

Thanks.
How long can I wait after being given admission before I can pay for semester and courses
First upload your documents and proceed to the study centre with your credentials for your matriculation number. After that, no more waiting.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2021
brainfordetails:

Thanks. But I got another info via this link https://nou.edu.ng/index.php/programmes/bnsc-bachelor-nursing-science
I guess what u saw there is not up to date. It will be updated soon. I am talking about a recent development. If you try to apply for Nursing on the portal now, you will realise that 100L is a wrong Level when selected. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Treasure286: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2021
highra:

Hello, please I'm planning to start my PGDE with Noun, I wouldn't mind if we can connect.

adedamolausman@gmail.com is my mail or preferably if you can give me ur number to call. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anusiemgood(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Enskynelson:

Nope. Upper credit is the only one acceptable
What do advise I should do. .. coz my HND is still in view
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Anusiemgood:

What do advise I should do. .. coz my HND is still in view
HND gets 200L too. U either wait till you are done or start from 100L. Those are the only options.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Any update on graduating list this week

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun5: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:

✅ Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

✅ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

✅ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olagift(f): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thanks for your response. I have actually done that but it is telling me that i do not have any outstanding courses. Honestly, i am confused now.
Enskynelson:

Click REGISTER CARRYOVER EXAMS. You will find the courses there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (1586) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.