Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,118 members, 7,963,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:19 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3630308 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (1596) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 27, 2013
pman06:

Thanks alot for your response. I'v checked over the past 10pages of the thread and all i can make out are lots of TMA's, time tables and terms, yet unknown, to me. Please if anyone can provide response to my questions i will really appreciate that.

OK, but u didn't check the site, ryt? Herewith is the payment schedule available from the site I advised u to visit(download it)! Please note that JAMB Regularization fee is N6000 now.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 5:42am On Sep 27, 2013
seyisanya: Examinations now start on 7th October. Below are the UPDATED DRAFT timetables. Good luck guys.

I can't seem to open this timetable thru this link. Can you pls send it to my box? ele_adaji@yahoo.com ? Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choix007(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2013
damyshow: helloooo every1.. Hawayew ? ... am searching for PGD IT students... very important sth.... a friend of myne is STUCK angry ... god bless !!!! kiss ..... you can drop ur email add or phone number or BBPIN so i can get thru to u.. thanks ,,..... rily appreciate wink

Okay bro, wat is the issue, I am a PGD IT student..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2013
choix007:

Okay bro, wat is the issue, I am a PGD IT student..
gudmorning bro.Pls,can we hook up.I have a B.Sc in CSC. i intend running a PGD IT at noun next session. pls,i will need ur friendship. can i have ur number pls. my number is 07037969969. hopin 2 have urs. tanx.stay blessed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by digidamage: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2013
Hello guys...
This is a really awesome thread and I have been watching and appreciate the spirit of helping fellow students and aspiring students of National Open university..
However sometimes finding help is tough because the thread is soooo long and keeping track is difficult.
So I though it would be a good idea to set up a website/forum that would simply focus on Noun Students helping each other.
Since it will be categorized, u can simply go to the relevant category and post ur question or comment or anything else..

You can check it out and register at [url]nounchat.com[/url] , feel free to comment in the 'suggestions' board for any other ideas u might have for the site. Thanks guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by onochieco(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dawoyo(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2013
digidamage: Hello guys...
This is a really awesome thread and I have been watching and appreciate the spirit of helping fellow students and aspiring students of National Open university..
However sometimes finding help is tough because the thread is soooo long and keeping track is difficult.
So I though it would be a good idea to set up a website/forum that would simply focus on Noun Students helping each other.
Since it will be categorized, u can simply go to the relevant category and post ur question or comment or anything else..

You can check it out and register at [url]nounchat.com[/url] , feel free to comment in the 'suggestions' board for any other ideas u might have for the site. Thanks guys

Not bad, a very nice concept!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2013
onochieco: for those that have participated in POP exams please how tough is d questions and is dia invigilators friendly?

Just the normal POP-like WAEC Theories. Invigilator friendliness? That depends on your defination of friendliness!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
If you are on whatsapp pls drop your number to be added to the whatsappp group.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by onochieco(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by saleemola: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
plz, iz 100 level student goin 2 write pop exam or exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Busbar(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hello, am PGD IT student, i cant find the exam timetable on portal. how do i find it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Busbar(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
Busbar: Hello, am PGD IT student, i cant find the exam timetable on portal. how do i find it?

Any PGD IT student in the house?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Busbar:

i'm a prospective student. can we link up?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
Busbar:

Check the preceeding page!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by saleemola: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
plz iz 100 level student writing pop or e-exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
saleemola: plz iz 100 level student writing pop or e-exam
Law students, irrespective of level writes POP, while others(@100&200L) are examined via e-exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choix007(m): 5:09am On Sep 28, 2013
EXICON:
gudmorning bro.Pls,can we hook up.I have a B.Sc in CSC. i intend running a PGD IT at noun next session. pls,i will need ur friendship. can i have ur number pls. my number is 07037969969. hopin 2 have urs. tanx.stay blessed.

07033730973 my study center is Benin...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 28, 2013
OfflineModeActivated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emperorbukky: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2013
afangide: Drop ur email add.
bukolahameed@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2013
onochieco:

okay, thanks. I pray the invigilators will cooperate. its not that so easy studying without being lectured. lol

This is why most Nigerian graduates are illiterate: copying during exams. if you can't study on your own go and pay for tutorials. Stop justifying cheating.

Can i write exams in a different study center than the one i registered with? i'll be out of town during two of my papers except they postpone the exam again (i'm seriously hoping they will).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2013
Tojued:

Can i write exams in a different study center than the one i registered with? i'll be out of town during two of my papers except they postpone the exam again (i'm seriously hoping they will).

No, I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by onochieco(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2013
This is why most Nigerian graduates are illiterate: copying during exams. if you can't study on your own go and pay for tutorials. Stop justifying cheating.

grin grin lipsrsealed NOTED!!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
hello. Bros. Am a 100level pol sci.
But. I want u to help out av summited my file d only tin for me is. To pay..but. My programme just change.plz my question is dat am I still need to goto my center before I can differ my admission since av not pay my school. Fees or not plz. I. Need. Ur hellp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
darexworld: hello. Bros. Am a 100level pol sci.
But. I want u to help out av summited my file d only tin for me is. To pay..but. My programme just change.plz my question is dat am I still need to goto my center before I can differ my admission since av not pay my school. Fees or not plz. I. Need. Ur hellp

Since u av goten d admision, n u av nt paid ur fees or registered.....all u need 2 do is just wait and do notin till after xams, maybe dec wen d nxt semester will start u will just register and start frm der. I will like 2 advice u get some materials on ur 1st semester courses and read, just 2 be fully prepared b4 hand, who knws nxt xams may start march 2014 anytin can hapen. All da best broski!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
darexworld: hello. Bros. Am a 100level pol sci.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tanks so much for ur reply but is it goin to continue witout doin any registration or I will obtain another form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
choix007:

07033730973 my study center is Benin...
Thanks bro! for the response. I really appr8.I wil give u a call.BTW,I had my B.Sc in CSC from UNIBEN,benin.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tojued:

you can write your exam any SC. what you only need is to inform them you are from another SC. you are save!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyideco(m): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
twiceinmay01: G. Mowin. Please any business management and entrepreneur, 100l student here...my pin: 23953491.
Addup on whatsapp 08122261623 or seyideco@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 3:10am On Sep 29, 2013
darexworld: Tanks so much for ur reply but is it goin to continue witout doin any registration or I will obtain another form

U do not need 2 buy anoda form sir, ur admision remain valid till wen eva u ar redy 2 proceed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 4:06am On Sep 29, 2013
Hello,
Good day every1. I need help as per d TMA. I registered 4 eight courses, added all d courses manually on my TMA link since no1 was showing! Immidiately, 7 out of d 8 courses questions appeared! I have done and submitted d TMA's. My problem now is the last course CSS843 (principle of security practice and management)! Why are d questions Ŋφτ̲̅ showing? It keeps telling me "no more tma". Any1 wit an idea on wot could be wrong??
2ndly, would like to no d mininum credit units a master student is expected 2sit 4.. B4 graduation! Tanx.. Pls, I need response ASAP. SISANYA, Juwonb007 and others... Pls say something..

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (1596) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.