Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,249 members, 7,880,925 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3544378 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (1586) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
iskilayodele:
When will NOUN release Post Graduate Graduation list? My project and TP results are also not released, why?
PG Education... There was an Information regarding those in that situation last week. Look up the thread.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Key Takeaways from the Orientation.

ALL TMAs will now be taken on eLearn!
https://elearn.nouedu2.net

The email dedicated for TMA complaints only is tma-support@noun.edu.ng

You can access eLearn 24 hours after completing your registration. (If you still find it difficult accessing eLearn after 48 hours, send an email to tma-support@noun.edu.ng)

You can now access eLearn on the Moodle Mobile App. It is available on Google Playstore and iOS App Store. The video guides have been posted on this Channel already, just scroll up⬆️

You can download your course materials on www.nou.edu.ng

Online Facilitation is on!
You can check the timetable and send emails to the facilitator of your course.
https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/info/facilitation-timetable

The TMAs will remain open, but you cannot attempt the next TMA without completing the previous one (i.e, you cannot attempt TMA 2 without completing TMA 1)

We advise that you complete your TMAs on time before the rush-hour.

Visit https://deags.nou.edu.ng for more information on GSTs and the Directorate of Entrepreneurship and General Studies.

The link to the recording will be posted soon, so you can listen to ALL that was discussed during the Orientation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
The Recorded Session of the Orientation is now available

To access the recorded session of the orientation, click on the link below and use the passcode.

NB
This is the same method you will use when accessing recorded sessions of course facilitation on eLearn.

https://noun.zoom.us/rec/share/i6lXDuQbqkpvK2d3y23c7i28uhPJPtL3RKkpcn5WcoCa0_MoCv6iy_jhOaTlDQhH.IJ7yld4ouY3mR6-3

Passcode: #7C?h^tj

Just copy the passcode and paste it after tapping/clicking on that link.

#7C?h^tj
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mediaresearcher: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Seaseason07:

Former president? grin grin grin Hello! Listen to me. If you're in 300L in NOUN, and you drop out to start from 100L in a conventional University, no one will blame you for it. In fact, in 4 years to come, you'd thank yourself for taken that decision. I WILL KEEP TELLING AN ASPIRANTS TO STAY AWAY FROM NONU. No certificate from NOUN is useful. A certificate rejected from here In Nigeria? Nowhere in the world would accept it. In fact I keep telling any aspirant to seek an admission in either Federal or State University. Some certificates from private Universities in Nigeria are not accepted talk of la cram-la pour NOUN Called University. You'd better drop out now before is too late.

Hey Dumbo,

I'm a 2nd year PhD student in NOUN. I had my masters degree in NOUN as well.

I'm gainfully employed as a lecturer in a conventional university right here in Nigeria.

While you're here being hilariously ignorant, it may interest you to know that many conventional university lecturers rely on NOUN materials for their lecture notes.

Your worth and valuation is dependent on worth you can offer as an employee - not the name of your University.

Stop misguiding people.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
I can't seem to login to register. Can someone help me with the link
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Staness:
I can't seem to login to register. Can someone help me with the link
The network is so poor on the sever right now. Just go to nouonline.net, click students, click register, fill the form and submit. Do this if only you haven't login this semester otherwise, just click students, then click login, enter your matriculation number and password. That's all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EllisAde: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2022
I have just been offered admission for Masters. I have done all that is required for Matriculation Number except physical verification of certificates as I'm currently out of reach with the Lagos Study Centre (until maybe next week). Registration closes this weekend.
Dear NOUNairalander, what can be done in this case?

Can I send someone with my credentials or I can do the verification virtually as I have all my documents stored on Google Drive
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2022
mediaresearcher:

Hey Dumbo,

I'm gainfully employed as a lecturer in a conventional university right here in Nigeria.

While you're here being hilariously ignorant, it may interest you to know that many conventional university lecturers rely on NOUN materials for their lecture notes.

Your worth and valuation is dependent on worth you can offer as an employee - not the name of your University.

Stop misguiding people.
Good morning.
Please I would like to find out some things about being a PhD candidate at NOUN.
Can you please drop your email address?
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Good morning
nouonline.net is not opening
Please is there suggestions
Iam using MTN and GLO networks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2022
Oricha62:
Good morning
nouonline.net is not opening
Please is there suggestions
Iam using MTN and GLO networks
It is a general problem especially if you are getting ERROR 522.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Enskynelson:

Thanks so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Enskynelson:

Does this mean that the registration closing date is going to be extended?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Ollie2103:

Does this mean that the registration closing date is going to be extended?
No official information regarding extension yet. I will however be surprised if the closing date is not extended.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkjsd: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
mediaresearcher:

Hey Dumbo,

Stop misguiding people.

Do you know what? When i was studying in UNIBEN, I loved reading out of the box. Then, I will search for my course code and title on google and I will download materials and 90% of those materials are NOUN course materials which really helped me then because the materials were so straight to the point.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by spankyflex(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Enskynelson:

Hey... If you want to register CO for instance 200L second semester CO, click Exams Registration, select 200 first semester exams. Click submit, click proceed. You will see only the CO and you won't see other courses you have passed. You are not required to register the course under course registration before exams reg pls. Take note.
good afternoon, please how do I apply for year one transcript and the cost . Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
TMA1 IS SET TO COMMENCE TOMORROW GET READY!!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
spankyflex:
good afternoon, please how do I apply for year one transcript and the cost . Thanks
Only year one? Send me a DM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Cletus1471: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
NOUN PGDE STUDENTS WHATSAPP LINK
https://chat (dot) whatsapp (dot) com/F7RFV5ptq7yH24YrwurtK1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fariq: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Are you required to send your noun PGD transcript to noun for MSc if the PGD was carried out in noun.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
VITAL INFORMATION

Payment of School fees have been extended, the actual closing date will be communicated to you soon. Feel better and do your registration safely

Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:30am On Mar 04, 2022
NOUN NEWS (HEADLINES)

✅ Registration of courses and exams extended till 15th March, 2022

✅ TMA 1 has started on elearn.nouedu2.net on Friday, 4th, March, 2022

✅ TMA takes new dimension on a different portal.

✅ Only students who registered their courses and exams before 23rd February, 2022 can login on elearn.nouedu2.net (new TMA submission portal)

✅ Convocation holds on 25th and 26th March, 2022

The student portal, nouonline.net is the main website to visit for your registrations while elearn.nouedu2.net (formerly GST portal) is now used/authorized by DEA for submission of all courses (both general studies and departmental) TMA 1-3.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qwertyboss(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Fariq:
Are you required to send your noun PGD transcript to noun for MSc if the PGD was carried out in noun.
No you don't need to
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latosolorunwa(m): 6:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Hello,
My name is Lateef. I am a Master student. Can you drop your WhatsApp no. I can work along with you on education research.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latosolorunwa(m): 6:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Education Research! Education Research!!
* Data Analysis and Interpretation
* Formulate Questionnaire
* Research topics
* Assignments
* Tutorial on Business statistics
* Tutorial on Education research etc.
Call me: 08189893471
WhatsApp: 08162902404.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Iwant2travel: 7:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Good morning!
Please how can I access the elearn.nouedu2.net site, is the username and password my matric number? I have tried logging in but it keeps saying username not registered or something like that. This is my first TMA.
Thank you

Samisha500:
NOUN NEWS (HEADLINES)

✅ Registration of courses and exams extended till 15th March, 2022

✅ TMA 1 has started on elearn.nouedu2.net on Friday, 4th, March, 2022

✅ TMA takes new dimension on a different portal.

✅ Only students who registered their courses and exams before 23rd February, 2022 can login on elearn.nouedu2.net (new TMA submission portal)

✅ Convocation holds on 25th and 26th March, 2022

The student portal, nouonline.net is the main website to visit for your registrations while elearn.nouedu2.net (formerly GST portal) is now used/authorized by DEA for submission of all courses (both general studies and departmental) TMA 1-3.

Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2022
Iwant2travel:
Good morning!
Please how can I access the elearn.nouedu2.net site, is the username and password my matric number? I have tried logging in but it keeps saying username not registered or something like that. This is my first TMA.
Thank you

Username is you matriculation number in lowercase and it is the same as your initiating password.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Iwant2travel: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Good morning! Thank you for your quick response however, it’s still saying invalid login.
I don’t know what to do again

Enskynelson:

Username is you matriculation number in lowercase and it is the same as your initiating password.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2022
UPDATE ON GST302!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Iwant2travel:
Good morning! Thank you for your quick response however, it’s still saying invalid login.

If you just registered recently, be patient, you will be able to login soon.
You may as well look up this thread as there is an e-mail provided for TMA support. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Iwant2travel:

NB.
Only those who registered before 23rd of February, 2022 will be able to login for now.
You can still download the App and wait till you are able to access eLearn.

The eLearn Mobile App is now LIVE!

You can now access eLearn via the Moodle App downloadable from Google PlayStore and iOS App Store.

Please watch the videos below to guide you on how to download and access eLearn via the Moodle mobile app.

For Android Devices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0DozCu7xbw

For iOS Devices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmvZdN78f-8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:31am On Mar 04, 2022
Dear All

You are invited to the online facilitation of GST 105. This takes place every Friday by 3:00pm. The link can always be found in the online course page. You can also click the link below to join.

https://noun.zoom.us/j/91794618156?pwd=MGpYNGFncUFmV3MyTlJBVmxrS3o1UT09
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Iwant2travel: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you! I’d be patient
Enskynelson:

If you just registered recently, be patient, you will be able to login soon.
You may as well look up this thread as there is an e-mail provided for TMA support. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (1586) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.