Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,628 members, 7,951,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3616029 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pman06(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hoping you guys can help with my little question pls.
pman06: I'v got a li2 silly question to ask, and i hope i get some good response from you awesome guys here.

My question is, after paying the 22k school fees, is course registration fee the only money to be paid after? And how much is the course registration per course please.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
pman06: Hoping you guys can help with my little question pls.
please, visit www.nou.edu.ng Your answer is there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pman06(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Juwonb007:
please, visit www.nou.edu.ng Your answer is there.

I have been there a thousand time. And if you are a student, does it cost you to tell me, yes the only fee after school fees is the course registration form, or no there is more. I'm just surprised you aint helping at all, but took time out to post the link.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olaposij(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
pman06: Hoping you guys can help with my little question pls.
No. U still have to pay 4 exam registration. Course reg is about 2k per course while exam reg is about 1.5k per course.. not very sure of d exact figures but its around that...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kuby22: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
please i would like to know the venue of the e-exam for ikeja study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pman06(m): 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
Olaposij:
No. U still have to pay 4 exam registration. Course reg is about 2k per course while exam reg is about 1.5k per course.. not very sure of d exact figures but its around that...

Thanks bro, your really appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 15, 2013
kuby22: please i would like to know the venue of the e-exam for ikeja study center
I Don't know the venue, but please, if you're on Facebook, join ds group(if possible): "Lagos Study centre information centre". You'll surely get up-to-date info & guide from your colleagues & importantly, the ikeja centre director himself.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 15, 2013
maximunimpact:

I gues we shud be makin announcements dat inclusive on every fresh page.............NLders find it difficult to read pages backward
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Madeu(m): 6:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Busbar: Please where are they writing the exam in ilorin studt centre?

Kulende. On your way to Unilorin teaching hospital.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2013
Just out of curiosity: in your study centre do you have to laminate your id card and wear it before you can write exams?
We don't do so in Abuja but I hear it's compulsory in some SCs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2013
Tojued: Just out of curiosity: in your study centre do you have to laminate your id card and wear it before you can write exams?
We don't do so in Abuja but I hear it's compulsory in some SCs.
Nothing of such at ma SC, as a matter of fact, they hardly check IDs except if there's any form of suspicion!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by charmingmary: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2013
can someone tell me where Ikeja centre write their exams. am a new student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by makarios(m): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
please i need help. i really need to get past questions on EDU 724 (Guidance and Counselling); EDU 712 (Professionalism in teaching), EDU 726 (Measurement and Evaluation), CIT 726 (Computers in Society). If you have anyone of these or all, please let me know.this courses are for PGDE in the National Open University. thanks alot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
makarios: please i need help. i really need to get past questions on EDU 724 (Guidance and Counselling); EDU 712 (Professionalism in teaching), EDU 726 (Measurement and Evaluation), CIT 726 (Computers in Society). If you have anyone of these or all, please let me know.this courses are for PGDE in the National Open University. thanks alot.

These courses are...run to your SC if nobody has or none is willing to.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
pls,where is ikeja study centre write their exams and what is required to take along on the exam day?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2013
baba11: pls,where is ikeja study centre write their exams and what is required to take along on the exam day?

e-Exam? If yes, Nuon Head Quarter V I. Your stamp photo card and ID Card.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
ichommy:

Pls what's the stamp photo card like?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
guys pls when is thd e-exams starting for this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
ichommy:

....Not e-exams but POP and how can i get my photo card and ID?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2013
baba11: ....Not e-exams but POP and how can i get my photo card and ID?

ID is on ur portal.Print,sign,write ur cell number and laminate.Does it mean you guys do not have exam registration slip stapled with e-wallet pages and a passport photo endorsed and signed? Some questions kai............
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2013
ichommy:

Do u mean all exams are done at that headquarters?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by digidamage: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Remember to join the forum if you haven't yet.
Lets help each other
www.nounchat.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
ferdimako:

Do u mean all exams are done at that headquarters?

NO, POP exam venue is Mcarty, and Oba-Akran. Some law exam is schedule for Head Quater.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
yemminz: guys pls when is thd e-exams starting for this semester?
Can anybody pls answer this question.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ol2012: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
yemminz: guys pls when is thd e-exams starting for this semester?
Thursday,31st October 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
ichommy:

NO, POP exam venue is Mcarty, and Oba-Akran. Some law exam is schedule for Head Quater.
Where's McCarty situated?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Plz guys,I wana apply 4 NOUN undergraduate degree,mass comm or theatre arts,I have gone on dier website n seen d requirements[which iv got],but I need 1st hand info.. D fees,stufs like dat,plzzz guyz!I neeed it urgently!tanks!!and wen will d nxt sesSion start?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loba(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2013
mrvocalprowess: Plz guys,I wana apply 4 NOUN undergraduate degree,mass comm or theatre arts,I have gone on dier website n seen d requirements[which iv got],but I need 1st hand info.. D fees,stufs like dat,plzzz guyz!I neeed it urgently!tanks!!and wen will d nxt sesSion start?
the session is on now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2013
Hi there, i recently bought Noun postgraduate application PIN, i went online and filled the application form. However, when i submited the application, the message i got is you are not admitted. I 've atemptd it severally, but same result. I 've gone to d nearest SC but i got no reasonable response. I sent a complaint mail to Noun support centre twice but no reply for the past one week. I need your advice!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
StephenAyo: Hi there, i recently bought Noun postgraduate application PIN, i went online and filled the application form. However, when i submited the application, the message i got is you are not admitted. I 've atemptd it severally, but same result. I 've gone to d nearest SC but i got no reasonable response. I sent a complaint mail to Noun support centre twice but no reply for the past one week. I need your advice!
Hey buddie, send a copy each of your certificates(BSc/HND, O'Level & SSCE + any other academic cert) to centralinfo@nou.edu.ng & the support email, telling them how qualified u are for the admin. I'm hopeful you'd be considered. Please, provide them with your application pin, name, programme & ALL other info. of yours for the admission too.
Luck!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
loba: the session is on now.
Wen is d nxt session plz?and is it really automatic admision as long as u meet d criterias?? Answers plzz,, tanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Roserbert(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
mrvocalprowess:
Wen is d nxt session plz?and is it really automatic admision as long as u meet d criterias?? Answers plzz,, tanks

Its automatic. simple and pure

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (1595) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.