Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3565482 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (1587) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JayDee001: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Staness:
Lool. Funny thing is hear people say this alot, in my mind, I thought people were just looking for excuses. Especially when my first result came out, I wasn't satisfied with the results, but since I had no carryover, we move.
This semester own shock me. 2 carryovers, (first time failing an exam btw) I had 5As 1B and 2Fs
They really should look into it.

Hello Staness, do you have MBA801 2021_1 past questions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
JayDee001:

Hello Staness, do you have MBA801 2021_1 past questions?
https://noudocs.com/search.html
Get your Past Questions there at no cost

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JayDee001: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Enskynelson:

Yeah, I've already checked there and BBCNOUN, that particular semester isn't there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
JayDee001:

Yeah, I've already checked there and BBCNOUN, that particular semester isn't there
OK. I understand you better now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by orazx: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Enskynelson:

You asked about registration and not application for admission. If you register now, you will have to sit for the exams for the courses in two weeks time. So, what u should do is wait till next semester by January.

Oh, thank you so much.
But, I can still read and maybe pass the course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
orazx:

Oh, thank you so much.
But, I can still read and maybe pass the course.
If u are sure of yourself then, give it a shot. But hope you know how NOUN works... Course Materials are not 20 pages o. Please check the course materials and the know the structure of the exams and decide.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sadiik45(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please I want to ask if I can proceed to PhD in other universities with Noun masters certificate? I don't know I need your guidance. I want to apply for Msc. Information Technology.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olokings(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please who can help me on how to get student copy transcript from NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olokings(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please how can i get NOUN student copy transcript

Enskynelson:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
olokings:
Please how can i get NOUN student copy transcript

Send me a DM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2022
RE: MODERATION OF NON-EXAMINABLE COURSES FROM DEPARTMENT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP STUDIES

Kindly refer to the above subject matter from the HoD, Department of Entrepreneurship to all Entrepreneurship students who registered for ENT210, ENT312, ENT412, ENT709, ENT724, ENT830; that they will be completing their online seminar and moderation on or before 28th November, 2022 via Zoom.

PLEASE NOTE!!

Kindly disregard your former presentation and prepare for a virtual presentation on the date stated above at the Study Centre.

If your presentation was done last semester but you could not see your results, please check on support.nouedu2.net to ensure the result has not been uploaded there for you. This is to avoid re-presentation and re-submission.

The information is also applicable to project students who have not seen their results. If after you have checked the nouonline.net and Support.nouedu2.net website and still cannot find your results, please visit your Faculty Officer @ the Study Centre for further information.

For the virtual presentation, please ensure you prepare PowerPoint slides for ENT312, ENT709, ENT724, ENT809, with pictures of all the places you visited.

Please note that all non-examinable courses not moderated from the Department of Entrepreneurship Studies will not be accepted and hence, results will not be released.

Stay tuned!
Once the link for the zoom presentation has been sent to the study centre, you will all be informed accordingly.

FOR FURTHER INFO, CONTACT YOUR FACULTY OFFICER.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2022
UPDATE!!!

CSS students can now check their IT results on the eticket platform.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Arrywendie(f): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please do you have a fastrack for collection of transcript in OOU?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trinityconcept(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please I have two questions

1. Will the GST exam be written with our phones the way we did TMA or are expected to come to school and use their computer

2. I just wrote a course today PHS 819 and I'm not sure I'll pass, had black out.

How is our result computed in masters

If I sit for it and pass it next semester will my score be reduced because it's a resit?

Finally will they show the F in my transcript showing that I failed it in first semester

Or it's the resit that I passed that will reflect in my transcript
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
trinityconcept:
Please I have two questions

1. Will the GST exam be written with our phones the way we did TMA or are expected to come to school and use their computer

2. I just wrote a course today PHS 819 and I'm not sure I'll pass, had black out.

How is our result computed in masters

If I sit for it and pass it next semester will my score be reduced because it's a resit?

Finally will they show the F in my transcript showing that I failed it in first semester

Or it's the resit that I passed that will reflect in my transcript
1. Exams (all exams) are the study Centre. You make use of the Study Centre's Computers.
2. In M.Sc programme, minimum score required to pass a course is 50 percent. TMA + exams score must be equal or greater than 50.
3. If u pass it next semester, YES, it will affect your overall CGPA... Because it's called Cumulative Grade Points Average.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dvd4: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please, I have a very important question.

1) Does NOUN give admission easily into LAW?
2) What are the prerequisites to be sure of getting in?
3) Do their LAW graduates go to LAW SCHOOL with ease?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dvd4:
Please, I have a very important question.

1) Does NOUN give admission easily into LAW?
2) What are the prerequisites to be sure of getting in?
3) Do their LAW graduates go to LAW SCHOOL with ease?
1. Admission at the moment is suspended for LAW
2. Yes if you are qualified. Basically the O Level requirements.
3. Yes, they do go to law school.

Keep checking till when the admission for Law opens
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:44am On Nov 10, 2022
RESCHEDULING OF ALL EXAMINATION AT MINNA STUDY CENTRE FOR DAY 14 THURSDAY (TODAY) 10TH NOVEMBER, 2022 TO SUNDAY 13TH NOVEMBER, 2022. (MINNA STUDY CENTRE ONLY)

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by petrusevents(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2022
Miss my 8am exam this morning

What can I do ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2022
petrusevents:
Miss my 8am exam this morning

What can I do ??
You won't have result for the course.
It's not a carryover but you will have to register the exams next semester or anytime. U have to retake the TMAs and sit for the exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by petrusevents(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Enskynelson:

You won't have result for the course.
It's not a carryover but you will have to register the exams next semester or anytime. U have to retake the TMAs and sit for the exams.

Thanks for the information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phlakkeys(f): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please house, how much does transcript cost and how soon will it be ready?
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
phlakkeys:
Please house, how much does transcript cost and how soon will it be ready?
Thanks.
Local 10k, International 25k.
How long it takes officially, indeterminable.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phlakkeys(f): 12:18am On Nov 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

Local 10k, International 25k.
How long it takes officially, indeterminable.
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Good day house,

I enrolled into PGDE programme 2 years ago. I wrote the first semester exam and passed all the courses. Thereafter, I've been busy with work.

I want to continue my studies again. Can I register for my second semester courses in first semester by next year?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2022
dest4real:
Good day house,

I enrolled into PGDE programme 2 years ago. I wrote the first semester exam and passed all the courses. Thereafter, I've been busy with work.

I want to continue my studies again. Can I register for my second semester courses in first semester by next year?

Thanks

YES you can.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

YES you can.
Please is this correct?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

Please is this correct?
Yes. Some courses were erroneously exempted before.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jirilistic(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Please how does noun set their E-exams
Is it multiple choice objectives only or is there also fill in the blank?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jirilistic:
Please how does noun set their E-exams
Is it multiple choice objectives only or is there also fill in the blank?
Yes... Both OBJ and fill in the gap
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lordparcel: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Hello, my study centre said my name has been Corrected but when I check my Portal it hasn't

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (1587) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nounloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.