Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,317 members, 7,943,785 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3608374 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) ... (1593) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sylove: 4:31pm On Jul 30
Please do they allow online exams in NOUN?
Help a sisteršŸ™
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30
Sylove:
Please do they allow online exams in NOUN?
Help a sisteršŸ™
Yes. It is subject to approval by the DEA. You have to provide clear evidence to support the reason you want to On Demand exams in NOUN. If however you live outside Nigeria, you may not need to apply for that is there is now an option that accommodates those living outside Nigeria.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sylove: 11:52pm On Jul 30
Enskynelson:

Yes. It is subject to approval by the DEA. You have to provide clear evidence to support the reason you want to On Demand exams in NOUN. If however you live outside Nigeria, you may not need to apply for that is there is now an option that accommodates those living outside Nigeria.
the person that wants to enroll is outside Nigeria,how can he apply for that option, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:00am On Jul 31
Sylove:
the person that wants to enroll is outside Nigeria,how can he apply for that option, thanks
Coming soon, hopefully by this semester an applicant will be able to choose and apply from outside Nigeria.

Website is https://www.nouonline.nou.edu.ng/
Note that the website is not fully ready for the semester yet.

For now, applicant applies and get his admission in Nigeria. Applies for On Demand attaching relevant documents to prove he is outside Nigeria and approval is given for the exams to be taken online the same time with the other students.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SPARKLINGSTAR20: 5:11pm On Jul 31
I am planning to enroll in an MSc degree programme at NOUN, but I am skeptical about whether the certificate will be accepted for lecturing and further studies.
I need advice please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BloodyDoe(f): 7:30am On Aug 01
sirzent:
this is getting tiring, is it that they are still working on the site?
Hello sir and good morning. I paid for my application fee this morning and Iā€™m a little lost on what to do next. I was redirected to Remita, the payment was approved and now I donā€™t know what next to do. Please be kind to point out the next step to me. To fill in my prospect course and all of that. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 9:06am On Aug 01
SPARKLINGSTAR20:
I am planning to enroll in an MSc degree programme at NOUN, but I am skeptical about whether the certificate will be accepted for lecturing and further studies.
I need advice please If you know you are skeptical,then stop nursing ambition of getting a higher degree in NOUN. Many of us were skeptical too in the time past not until we got enrolled there. We all are thanking God today that we have made a right choice even though we are yet to graduate.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluwatobi01(m): 11:41am On Aug 01
SPARKLINGSTAR20:
I need advice please

I would advise make u kuku ma go Unilag, their programmes are flexible, fast and quiet affordable.

Visit spgs.unilag.edu.ng

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01
BloodyDoe:
Hello sir and good morning. I paid for my application fee this morning and Iā€™m a little lost on what to do next. I was redirected to Remita, the payment was approved and now I donā€™t know what next to do. Please be kind to point out the next step to me. To fill in my prospect course and all of that. Thank you.
The steps on the website. Go there and look very well.
https://www.nouonline.nou.edu.ng/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BloodyDoe(f): 1:55pm On Aug 02
Enskynelson:

The steps on the website. Go there and look very well.
https://www.nouonline.nou.edu.ng/
Good afternoon sir, thanks so much for your feedback.

Indeed sir, I tried to follow the next step to fill the application thing but itā€™s asking for password and I donā€™t know what to do with that. Yesterday, I saw the upload credentials option, today itā€™s missing. Kindly help me out sir.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02
BloodyDoe:
Good afternoon sir, thanks so much for your feedback.

Indeed sir, I tried to follow the next step to fill the application thing but itā€™s asking for password and I donā€™t know what to do with that. Yesterday, I saw the upload credentials option, today itā€™s missing. Kindly help me out sir.
If you didnt get password, do a password reset and you should get it in your email.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BloodyDoe(f): 10:51pm On Aug 02
Enskynelson:

If you didnt get password, do a password reset and you should get it in your email.
Thank you sir for helping me out this far. Iā€™ve tried all I could at the application page but itā€™s claiming my application number to be invalid. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m doing anything wrong.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirzent(m): 12:09am On Aug 03
BloodyDoe:
Thank you sir for helping me out this far. Iā€™ve tried all I could on the application page but itā€™s claiming my application number to be invalid. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m doing anything wrong.
I'm currently stuck in the same situation, can't go forward
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BloodyDoe(f): 12:22am On Aug 03
sirzent:

I'm currently stuck in the same situation, can't go forward
Good morning sir, really? I really thought I was doing something wrong. Hopefully theyā€™ll sort it out soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bumberman(m): 8:09am On Aug 04
I am a new student, please when can I get my matriculatoin number?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirzent(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04
I'm beginning to think maybe I should contract this admission out, I wanted to do it myself.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04
sirzent:
I'm beginning to think maybe I should contract this admission out, I wanted to do it myself.
You can do it yourself. The portal is not too stable at the moment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04
Bumberman:
I am a new student, please when can I get my matriculatoin number?
If you have done everything, go to the study centre. But that has not started yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bumberman(m): 12:34am On Aug 05
Enskynelson:

If you have done everything, go to the study centre. But that has not started yet.
Ok, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EmmyEdu: 10:28pm On Aug 05
šŸŽ“ NOUN 2024_2 Admission Announcement

šŸšØ Attention: Admission is currently available for the 2024_1 session at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).

šŸ” If you're interested in applying, our team is ready to guide you. Reach out via call or WhatsApp at the following numbers:

ā˜Žļø 08149272238
or
ā˜Žļø 0905 333 2049

šŸ‘„ Our dedicated team is here to answer your queries and assist you throughout the application process.

šŸ“² Join our WhatsApp group through this link: [WhatsApp Group Link](https:///IMo3UxJs4Jn4l5UEPzjcao) and message the admin directly.

šŸŽ“ Emmy Educational Consult is your trusted partner for smooth NOUN admissions. We've successfully assisted thousands of Nounites. Let us help you achieve your academic goals at NOUN.

ā° Don't miss out on this opportunity! Contact us today for prompt assistance and a hassle-free NOUN admission process. We're committed to serving all Nounites and ensuring your academic excellence.

šŸŒŸ We look forward to supporting you on your journey to academic success at NOUN.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiazorfrancis: 9:20am On Aug 06
If somebody want to do pgd in noun ,must he attend classes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ttobii: 10:33am On Aug 06
I have paid twice for the application form and status still pending.. I didn't even receive any email acknowledging the payments. What can I do please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:56am On Aug 06
Ttobii:
I have paid twice for the application form and status still pending.. I didn't even receive any email acknowledging the payments. What can I do please
Check your email for remita receipt. If indeed your payment was successful. If however you were debited and no receipt, send your complaint to support@remita.net attaching your debit alert to them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:56am On Aug 06
chiazorfrancis:
If somebody want to do pgd in noun ,must he attend classes.
No. Just be ready to study the materials on your own
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07
Important Notice and Advise

Dear Students,

We care about your experience and want to ensure a smooth start to the semester. Please be aware that the new school portal is still under construction, and several issues have arisen, including:

- Problems with payment reflection
- Portal password difficulties
- Disappearance of registered courses
- Invalid matric numbers for some returning students
- Issues with NOUN official email
- And many others.

To avoid early semester problems and potential financial losses, we advise you to wait until the portal is fully functional. Currently, the only activities available at NOUN study centres are:

- Admission processing
- Collection of completed practical works (projects, seminars, SIWES, etc.)

Please do not rush into anything, and be cautious of online or physical agents who may push you into making hasty decisions for their own gain. We're here to guide you and keep you updated on any new developments from the school management.

Stay calm, and wait for our update when the portal is at least 89% functional. Your patienceĀ isĀ appreciated.

Mac Solutions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07
GUIDELINES ON JAMB REGULARIZATION REGISTRATION FOR NOUNĀ STUDENTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:02am On Aug 09
Anthonyo15:
GUIDELINES ON JAMB REGULARIZATION REGISTRATION FOR NOUNĀ STUDENTS

Please be informed that the above information is for undergraduateĀ students only. Therefore, JAMB registration number is required by current undergraduate students who are interested inĀ NELFUND Loan. This is also important for graduates interested in undertaking another undergraduate programme and for students that want to transfer their programme to other Universities in Nigeria.

The above is forĀ your information and proper guidance, please.

Thank you

For: NOUN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Elderniercri(m): 5:16am On Aug 10
Please good morning, I want go believe youā€™re a staff or work in the ICT department.
For some of us, we canā€™t get the admission number to even log in and start the process. We donā€™t have the password or admission number and thereā€™s no way to find out.
Iā€™ve attempted to use both my RRS from Renita RRS and the order number but obviously none worked.

How do we get the application number and password to continue?
I believe BloodyOne and Sirzent are also facing similar issues

Anthonyo15:
Important Notice and Advise

Dear Students,

We care about your experience and want to ensure a smooth start to the semester. Please be aware that the new school portal is still under construction, and several issues have arisen, including:

- Problems with payment reflection
- Portal password difficulties
- Disappearance of registered courses
- Invalid matric numbers for some returning students
- Issues with NOUN official email
- And many others.

To avoid early semester problems and potential financial losses, we advise you to wait until the portal is fully functional. Currently, the only activities available at NOUN study centres are:

- Admission processing
- Collection of completed practical works (projects, seminars, SIWES, etc.)

Please do not rush into anything, and be cautious of online or physical agents who may push you into making hasty decisions for their own gain. We're here to guide you and keep you updated on any new developments from the school management.

Stay calm, and wait for our update when the portal is at least 89% functional. Your patienceĀ isĀ appreciated.

Mac Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 10:46am On Aug 10
HumorMe:

NOUN POSTGRADUATE & UNDERGRADUATE WHATSAPP GROUP

2023(2) ACADEMIC SESSION

*ENQUIRIES
*NEWS
*UPDATES
*REGISTRATION
*COURSE MATERIALS
*TMA
*ONLINE TUTORIALS
*PROJECTS
*PAST QUESTIONS
*EXAM SUMMARY

DM ON WHATSAPP OR CALL 09122712274

NOUN POSTGRADUATE & UNDERGRADUATE WHATSAPP GROUP

2024(2) ACADEMIC SESSION

*ENQUIRIES
*NEWS
*UPDATES
*REGISTRATION
*COURSE MATERIALS
*TMA
*ONLINE TUTORIALS
*PROJECTS
*PAST QUESTIONS
*EXAM SUMMARY
*TRANSCRIPTS (TO SELF & 3RD PARTY) (NEW)
*DIASPORA & ABSENT SCHOOLING (NEW/VIP)

DM ON WHATSAPP OR CALL 09122712274
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 10:54am On Aug 10
Ttobii:

pause application for now, stop wasting your money
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 10:56am On Aug 10
Elderniercri:
Please good morning, I want go believe youā€™re a staff or work in the ICT department.
For some of us, we canā€™t get the admission number to even log in and start the process. We donā€™t have the password or admission number and thereā€™s no way to find out.
Iā€™ve attempted to use both my RRS from Renita RRS and the order number but obviously none worked.

How do we get the application number and password to continue?
I believe BloodyOne and Sirzent are also facing similar issues

semester just began, wait for completion of the portal programming
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Elderniercri(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11
BloodyDoe:
Good morning sir, really? I really thought I was doing something wrong. Hopefully theyā€™ll sort it out soon.

I thought I should give you an update because I was in the same situation.
If you go to the conclude hanging payment, follow the process and when you submit, theyā€™ll send you the application number

(1) (2) (3) ... (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) ... (1593) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.