Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,590 members, 7,926,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:12 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3591577 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (1590) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2014
ferdimako:
U may add ur CIT899 for exams then... thought u were me. I need the 42 abi 41 units to be on d safe side. Only that topic approval delay is what I fear...anyway a testimonial will still do for me.

I have d counselor number...will ring him before going for exam slip endorsement.

add 899 for exam?, Why?. Please call the counselor, and let us know hw fr. tanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2014
oladaeyo: iN CAse we have lazy students that cant do tmas...i can do your tmas for you. MSC INFO TECH 2nd sem .....CIT 834, 844, 854, 852, 802...let us discuss for tutorials....27/30 sure. NOT FREE!

I believe that it will be better if we can rather encourage our folks to study well and do their TMAs and exams by themselves. It's only when we do so, that we can together enhance the acceptability of NOUN's integrity as a reliable Institution of learning.

Some folks in the country are still doubting NOUN's ability to produce credible graduates and that is something that affects all of us. So, I do solicit the co-operation of all of us here, to do our best in our studies, so that we will not only receive certificates, but will also be able to defend same and stand out in our chosen vocations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=Okponee][/quote]

Does it mean that there's no one here that has ever got the good study guide? No one has ever dared to comment on such issue when I requested. How then do you guys handle questions on the stuff?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Okponee:

Does it mean that there's no one here that has ever got the good study guide? No one has ever dared to comment on such issue when I requested. How then do you guys handle questions on the stuff?

i have replied you.. I have the printed version...How much do u wana pay
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Okponee:

I believe that it will be better if we can rather encourage our folks to study well and do their TMAs and exams by themselves. It's only when we do so, that we can together enhance the acceptability of NOUN's integrity as a reliable Institution of learning.

Some folks in the country are still doubting NOUN's ability to produce credible graduates and that is something that affects all of us. So, I do solicit the co-operation of all of us here, to do our best in our studies, so that we will not only receive certificates, but will also be able to defend same and stand out in our chosen vocations.

I agree with you. But how den do smart and hardworking people make money?, by providing solutions to problems for lazy and rich folks...yea!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Okponee:

the pdf is here http://nou.edu.ng/NOUN_OCL/pdf/pdf2/GST%20107.pdf

i HAve the pdf, send your email add, will send it to u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello all, I'm considering applying to the school due to all the wonderful things I've heard concerning it. However, I'm 21 and I've heard from different people in several occasions that there are no lectures and it's a part time school. Please, I need someone to help me reconfirm this. Thanks and God bless.

More so, is it possible to transfer to the school with a UNILAG DE diploma so I can resume into 200 level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
oladaeyo:

add 899 for exam?, Why?. Please call the counselor, and let us know hw fr. tanx
Call ur own counselor....I call mine. U know u have got money and ur unit limiter is within the gauge.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by krystal101(f): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls oooooo! I need info concerning diploma & short courses! Does noun offer any of these?
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Okponee:

hahaha..Mr 'insulter'. grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
krystal101: Pls oooooo! I need info concerning diploma & short courses! Does noun offer any of these?
Thanks
Go to ur study center!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
HotAsIce: Hello all, I'm considering applying to the school due to all the wonderful things I've heard concerning it. However, I'm 21 and I've heard from different people in several occasions that there are no lectures and it's a part time school. Please, I need someone to help me reconfirm this. Thanks and God bless.

More so, is it possible to transfer to the school with a UNILAG DE diploma so I can resume into 200 level?
Go to ur study center...it's not all rosy though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
spartanian: Result is finally out

Which result pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by spartanian(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
yobostic62:

Which result pls
PGD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
ferdimako:
hahaha..Mr 'insulter'. grin

@ ferdimako: I don't understand what you mean by this. What in my comment leads to this submission? What is insulting in my statement? I need some clarification.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
oladaeyo:

i have replied you.. I have the printed version...How much do u wana pay

Thank you for your concern, oladaeyo. But I didn't see the reply. I'd already got a photocopied version before I saw this post. Anyway, I'm grateful.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
oladaeyo:

I wouldn't mind too.... mrjpmorgan003@gmail.com . thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hallo guys:
Pls what should I do about this issue: I added my TMAs in all my courses manually, but none of the TMAs in one of the courses has appeared, even after I had added.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mortipher: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please I need the course material for BHM 743 managerial economics. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vicdon(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
7f3e95be..................... add me up fellas, enterpreneurial and business management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pweeeetychi: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
pls when will exams start and when will TMA end?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2014
oladaeyo:

I don't mind ooo. I don't have it too. kazeemabolore@gmail.com is my email. Thanks so much in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2014
2livescrew:

Please whats the price for Masters and PGD form?Thanks
7,500naira for Masters. I don't know for PGD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by classic01(f): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2014
pls guys I need ur help ooooo due to money av not done my course n exam registration yet n I heard it has closed wat is my fate is there any chance of them opening it again embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hooduhark(f): 5:31am On Aug 27, 2014
Hi delly, I am also doing a PGDE but I am backward like *shit*. Can we hook up?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2014
classic01: pls guys I need ur help ooooo due to money av not done my course n exam registration yet n I heard it has closed wat is my fate is there any chance of them opening it again embarassed
Is not closed yet.... But try and do it on time....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Hooduhark: Hi delly, I am also doing a PGDE but I am backward like *shit*. Can we hook up?
your name sounds Akwa Ibom............are you in Uyo? drop ur digits or email or whatever I can use to get across to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Kazrem:
I don't mind ooo. I don't have it too. kazeemabolore@gmail.com is my email. Thanks so much in advance.

done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2014
jpmorgan003:

I wouldn't mind too.... mrjpmorgan003@gmail.com . thanks
done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2livescrew: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Kazrem:
7,500naira for Masters. I don't know for PGD

Thank you very much Kazrem,please is the form available now or there is a specific time they sell it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kio052001(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
pweeeetychi: pls when will exams start and when will TMA end?

plz some 1 ans dis babe
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
kio052001:

plz some 1 ans dis babe

see attached, u should have this

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (1590) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.