Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,352 members, 7,974,473 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:17 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3646238 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (1597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kerryolzen: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
do d university have hostel?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kerryolzen: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
do NOUN have hostel?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
Kerryolzen: do NOUN have hostel?

Ask your Director.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kayode121: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
Pls pple dat went 2 facilitation,hw does it luk lik?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
helo ppl. Pls d TMA is it goin 2 b 1 per day? Wud al of it b postd 2 my portal dt i sud answr them at my own tym? Pls i rlly wanna knw hw it goes nd wrks! Thanks 4 ur tym!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
helo ppl. Pls d TMA is it goin 2 b 1 per day? Wud al of it b postd 2 my portal dt i sud answr them at my own tym? Pls i rlly wanna knw hw it goes nd wrks! Thanks 4 ur tym!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2012
willox: helo ppl. Pls d TMA is it goin 2 b 1 per day? Wud al of it b postd 2 my portal dt i sud answr them at my own tym? Pls i rlly wanna knw hw it goes nd wrks! Thanks 4 ur tym!!

They pour each set at once.For example, if u registered for 10 examinable courses, ur first set will be TMA1s of all ur 10 courses.Note the word,examinable!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2012
@ferdimako, please check ur mail ve send it. THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osarodon(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
This is what I get for TMA
"TMA has not started, please check back later"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
cry
ichommy: @ferdimako, please check ur mail ve send it. THANKS

Am afraid I didn't see a thing oh.It's ferdimako@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kayode121: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2012
So no 1 on dis trend went 2 d facilitation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2012
Any latest news on d release of last semester examinatn results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
ichommy: @ferdimako, please check ur mail ve send it. THANKS
Just did the pdf thing. Pls check ur mailbox.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
felixboye1: Any latest news on d release of last semester examinatn results?
You can contact the Registrar office using the phone N0 - 08063102206 OR 08096843617 for latest about the release of last semester exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
apeelewuetu:
You can contact the Registrar office using the phone N0 - 08063102206 OR 08096843617 for latest about the release of last semester exam.

Have u dialed those? So no good news in the offing? I will call that office tomorrow.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2012
ferdimako:
Just did the pdf thing. Pls check ur mailbox.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2012
apeelewuetu:

Called the mtn number and the lady was talking bla bla. Not sure if the results are ready.She suggested I send an e-mail on that, I have done it. I know they do not read their mails. Silly people!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2012
willox: gudmrng! Pls is is it cnpulsry dt we attend d matriculatn?

Just realized nothing is compulsory. Even to do the exams isn't.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jaydude(f): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
good day all please i want to find out if one can still register as at today, my kid sister got admission and hasnt sadregistered until now due to financial constraints....thank u all as u reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
jaydude: good day all please i want to find out if one can still register as at today, my kid sister got admission and hasnt sadregistered until now due to financial constraints....thank u all as u reply
Go and try your chance maybe. the portal is still on for registration i dont know of clearance but if you wish act fast. Goodluck not jonathan.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamauldeen: 6:09am On Nov 23, 2012
Hello..am a fresh Graduate of Political Science from the first and best Univeristy in Nigeria(Univeristy of Ibadan)..buh still wanna study Law..so someone told me NOUN is a good pplace to that..Buh wanna know if NOUN will accept the combination of WAEC and NECO. Cox my credit in Literature is in my Neco result and when is the next admission excercise and fees..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2012
jamauldeen: Hello..am a fresh Graduate of Political Science from the first and best Univeristy in Nigeria(Univeristy of Ibadan)..buh still wanna study Law..so someone told me NOUN is a good pplace to that..Buh wanna know if NOUN will accept the combination of WAEC and NECO. Cox my credit in Literature is in my Neco result and when is the next admission excercise and fees..

April 2013.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
jamauldeen: Hello..am a fresh Graduate of Political Science from the first and best Univeristy in Nigeria(Univeristy of Ibadan)..buh still wanna study Law..so someone told me NOUN is a good pplace to that..Buh wanna know if NOUN will accept the combination of WAEC and NECO. Cox my credit in Literature is in my Neco result and when is the next admission excercise and fees..
You can still buy the form and combine is allowed. The next admission would be around march next 2013. Who rate university of ibadan as the best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
I was at the abuja orientation yesterday and it was cool. With 30 accredited course, I tink the problem of noun is over
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bizybrain(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
TMA starts on 14th December
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by d18thday: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2012
Guys, it's great been a part of NOUN, or maybe it isn't, whatever! I got a question. TMAs are they to be submitted online?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
d18thday: Guys, it's great been a part of NOUN, or maybe it isn't, whatever! I got a question. TMAs are they to be submitted online?
Yes! Online.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
There is need for NOUN to employ more hands especially in area of counseling. I want to suggest that there should be a counselor for each course or if that is not possible NOUN should employ their graduate at least one from each department to counsel new intake about each registrable course and this should be made available throughout all the study centres.The present 1 or 2 counselor in each centre at present may not be able to know exactly what it entails to pass some of the courses .Please deliver my message in your next meeting

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
apeelewuetu: There is need for NOUN to employ more hands especially in area of counseling. I want to suggest that there should be a counselor for each course or if that is not possible NOUN should employ their graduate at least one from each department to counsel new intake about each registrable course and this should be made available throughout all the study centres.The present 1 or 2 counselor in each centre at present may not be able to know exactly what it entails to pass some of the courses .Please deliver my message in your next meeting
Who is going to meeting. The race has started my brother. We need past questions. Plis!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
Matriculation picture @ TBS Lagos

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chinonsoibeh(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
Pls i want to buy the form,i dont really undastand the sch calender.cos i want to be admitted this year.pls someone shud councel me

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (1597) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.