Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:56 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3653983 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (1598) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
jboixxx:

Chai, d 2 of u, ehn!!!!
u dey mind am...exams start in two weeks...him dey when...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
yugos08:
I haven't dropped any yet cause I'm not around. That's why I wanted to make enquiries. The results are still yet to be released and read from this forum that the results are uploaded in batches. I don't know how true it is. Were you also affected?
Didn't you receive the message sent from NOUN mgt that the results are being released in batches? In my opinion, I'll advice you to chill till next week Monday before taking any further step.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2015
kosplateau:

u dey mind am...exams start in two weeks...him dey when...
i can see u lack maturity, u better grow up
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewis1988: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Hello House, Pls I need urgent reply. I wrote BHM 722 , First semester 2014. And I had missing result. I want to try and write it since I have requested and no result. But its no more available in new Harmonised course outline for 2015. How do I go about this to make 30 unit. Or should I register for a new course instead?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewis1988: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2015
The BHM 722 is now a 200l course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ay1arik13: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2015
Please have anybody in this heard anything about the Project for final year student because I have send my project topic to sstikjctr@gmail.com 3 weeks ago and i am still for an approval?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2015
ay1arik13:
Please have anybody in this heard anything about the Project for final year student because I have send my project topic to sstikjctr@gmail.com 3 weeks ago and i am still for an approval?
Mine spanned exactly a year before it was approved

Besides ,anyone who had already done his thesis should contact me...I need the format to bind/print mine....

Thanks in advanced!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
stevohdee:
i can see u lack maturity, u better grow up
story oh...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Meanwhile, those who have been behind themselves with anger, should check their portals for results' update....retaken missing courses too have been released.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
ay1arik13:
go to ur study center before exams start.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lewis1988:
Hello House, Pls I need urgent reply. I wrote BHM 722 , First semester 2014. And I had missing result. I want to try and write it since I have requested and no result. But its no more available in new Harmonised course outline for 2015. How do I go about this to make 30 unit. Or should I register for a new course instead?
drop it under exams and pick it up again..of course dropping is done at sc but if it is no longer available for examination, drop from course and exam reg and see ur money back in.... pick another course...don't cut it to close. aim at 35 units, bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chizzy20(f): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Please who can help with BUS427 BUSINESS POLICY AND STATEGY 1 past questions. Chizobacindy7@gmail.com.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Please who can help with the good study guide material. I cudnt find it online on the e-courseware section of the NOUN website while downloading other course materials.. Thanks for your anticipated assistance...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
zubizareta:
Please who can help with the good study guide material. I cudnt find it online on the e-courseware section of the NOUN website while downloading other course materials.. Thanks for your anticipated assistance...
go to access programme u wil find all d GST courses there. If u stil can not find it,come take mine.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=Imoksp post=38108863] go to access programme u wil find all d GST courses there. If u stil can not find it,come take mine.[/quote

Pls dnt be offended..which one is access program? is urs e-copy? if yes pls cud u mail it to me? thanks..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Imoksp:
go to access programme u wil find all d GST courses there. If u stil can not find it,come take mine.

Pls dnt be offended..which one is access
program? is urs e-copy? if yes pls cud u mail it
to me? thanks..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
lakesidepapa:
Any 100l entrepreneural & biz managt student here? I need help on one issue

1st semester? My friend has 10 coursebooks to give out. call me on 07052172237. It's free o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
zubizareta:

Pls dnt be offended..which one is access program? is urs e-copy? if yes pls cud u mail it to me? thanks..
i hav d hard copy.u hav to come to ajah to pick it up.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Imoksp:
i hav d hard copy.u hav to come to ajah to pick it up.

Thanks. buh is the soft copy even in existence sef??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
zubizareta:

Dat i dnt knw.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
kosplateau:
Meanwhile, those who have been behind themselves with anger, should check their portals for results' update....retaken missing courses too have been released.
How genuine is this info cuz I just checked mine and can't find my missing and retaken results.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yugos08(f): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Htown64:
How genuine is this info cuz I just checked mine and can't find my missing and retaken results.
same here ooo.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
kosplateau:

Thanks so much for this info.....

I just checked mine.. All the results of my retaken/re-write courses where released... Thanks bro..

Dancing shakiti bobo atm grin grin grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Htown64:

The information is very true... I just checked mine and all the results of my retaken/re-write courses where released
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
yugos08:
same here ooo.

The information is very true... I just checked mine and all the results of my retaken/re-write courses where released
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
zubizareta:

This is the link to good study guide
http://www.nou.edu.ng/uploads/NOUN_OCL/pdf/pdf2/GST%20107.pdf
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yugos08(f): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
LOUIS6:

still hoping to see mine. God dey

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
yugos08:
still hoping to see mine. God dey

Urs will be out very soon..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
LOUIS6:

on the Android app or web?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Htown64:
on the Android app or web?

On my BlackBerry browser....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afelouz(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
ycmdng:
Any PGD Info Tech student that care for CIT 701, 711, 753, 755 past question can drop their email. Success.

Kindly help me with the past question, PGD Info Tech, michaelafelumo@yahoo.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (1598) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.