Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3566148 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1587) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2013
ferdimako:

They had the book.Is it not in ur study center? Which major are u in?

Comm tech.

will check study center next week to confirm. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kunlelias(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2013
Pls. Do student pay school fees in second semester or what do student normaly pay at second semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by softy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
ferdimako:

Now I know ur major---Info tech,Ms. Yeah try get some good topics and pay.They will give u a project guide book.

I appreciate this ur unique answer. I went to my centre to make enquiries about the project properly,I was told the same thing BUT I tried to really lay my hands on any topic,which was not really helping.

Pls, I want to ask (because u are experienced) if u can ,for example, give me some project topics u have come across concerning my major, or if u can help ask around u over there,some topics that have been written,done or available.

I will be very grateful.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
softy:

I appreciate this ur unique answer. I went to my centre to make enquiries about the project properly,I was told the same thing BUT I tried to really lay my hands on any topic,which was not really helping.

Pls, I want to ask (because u are experienced) if u can ,for example, give me some project topics u have come across concerning my major, or if u can help ask around u over there,some topics that have been written,done or available.

I will be very grateful.

You can still google and ask around yourself. It must not be already done topics.You can start off something fresh and worthy of Ms level. If I run into one or two, I will get back to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
SONKOko:

Comm tech.

will check study center next week to confirm. Thanks

Yeah but the course is an elective for you.See the attached file.So if u don't see the material, u can drop or don't register it.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
ferdimako:

Yeah but the course is an elective for you.See the attached file.So if u don't see the material, u can drop or don't register it.

Yeah I know it's an elective but I need to boost my gp, it's easy for me to get an A in Mth compare to other courses. you get where I'm coming from?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
SONKOko:

Yeah I know it's an elective but I need to boost my gp, it's easy for me to get an A in Mth compare to other courses. you get where I'm coming from?

But without materials...no A.Besides, there are other math courses.Bear in mind you need 120 units to graduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
ferdimako:

But without materials...no A. Besides, there are other math courses.Bear in mind you need 120 units to graduate

That's the reason I'm asking for help to lay my hands on the material or better read on the system. By the way, I think I need 90 units to graduate, I used D.E.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by softy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
ferdimako:

You can still google and ask around yourself. It must not be already done topics.You can start off something fresh and worthy of Ms level. If I run into one or two, I will get back to you.

ok.

Thanks a million........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bekky1: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
PLs I want to apply in noun, but can someone tell me from ajah to apapa and ajah to ikeja with one is more closer pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
bekky1: PLs I want to apply in noun, but can someone tell me from ajah to apapa and ajah to ikeja with one is more closer pls help
where are the drivers and conductor in dah house?make una ans bekky,na oga @dah top talk am oooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Kunlelias: Pls. Do student pay school fees in second semester or what do student normaly pay at second semester.
yes sir we pay sch fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bekky1: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Pls is there any one studying computer sciences or communication tech in d house
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
ask your question
bekky1: Pls is there any one studying computer sciences or communication tech in d house
[quote
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Adeybeesee: Hello house i am studying pgd information technology at noun. Can anyone help me on how i can get course materials on 1. Inroduction to internet. 2. Micro computing and WWW and 3. Computer fundamentals. Av search through courseware is nt there
all the materials are available call me on 07066369302
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
SONKOko:

That's the reason I'm asking for help to lay my hands on the material or better read on the system. By the way, I think I need 90 units to graduate, I used D.E.

Okay.Register and do MTH211, MTH232 and MTH241...and hit ur As.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
ferdimako:

But without materials...no A.Besides, there are other math courses.Bear in mind you need 120 units to graduate
120 units? Pls KINDLY explain. Hw do u mean?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
willox: 120 units? Pls KINDLY explain. Hw do u mean?

Courses you did in yr1,yr2,yr3 and y4 should total up to 120 or above b4 u could graduate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay.Register and do MTH211, MTH232 and MTH241 hit ur As.

We were asked not to register MTH241 else I would have done it in last semester. I did MTH211 last semester.I'm looking forward to MTH232 and MTH212 but will drop MTH212 if I'm unable to find the material.

Please ferd, please concerning CIT 289 (Industrial Training I), what is expected from student?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
apeelewuetu:
all the materials are available call me on 07066369302
do u also av technical report writing and network design and programming for Msc infotech students' materials?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PeterOnyegbule: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
Please do u still pay to register courses after registration fee and course material including exam fee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
SONKOko:

We were asked not to register MTH241 else I would have done it in last semester. I did MTH211 last semester.I'm looking forward to MTH232 and MTH212 but will drop MTH212 if I'm unable to find the material.

Please ferd, please concerning CIT 289 (Industrial Training I), what is expected from student?

Why advising against MTH241? The materials turned up late online. I remember complaining (thru e-mails)to NOUN about it even when I went to their head office in V/I last August.I made 29 out of 30 on the TMAs and 30 out of 35 on the exams.That is like 89 out of 100 overall.If u don't see how to do MTH212, go for MTH241.It's very sweet and it ensures and quickens another A for you.

CIT289 is an IT thing. Lasts for 3 months and it is all about what happens at a computer business center.U register it for N2,500, pay additional N1,000 @ Skye bank for log book and N1,000 exam fee and the latter does not mean it's examinable. Although we have it merged with CIT389 as CIT389, that is 6 units for 24 weeks.They claim they work with ITF, so you'll be graded and your log book and grade sent to lagos for documentation. I guess in yr3 you'll do CIT389. I don't actually understand them...they should merge both as CIT389 and have it done in yr3 for all concerned depts.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Peter Onyegbule: Please do u still pay to register courses after registration fee and course material including exam fee.

Registering for courses means having the right to collect courses' materials, whether from study center's bookshop or library, from online (downloads) to study on screen or print out (extra cost on you) or borrow from a pal or a predecessor.Exam fee is N1,000 for undergra irrespective of the credit unit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2013
Kunlelias: Pls. Do student pay school fees in second semester or what do student normaly pay at second semester.
yes you pay #2500 as compulsory fee instead of #22500 and every other payment remain under your control.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2013
yes you pay #2500 as compulsory fee instead of #22500 and every other payments remain under your control.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2013
yes you pay #2500 as compulsory fee instead of #22500 and every other payment remain under your control.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dolakinz(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2013
Princeadedayo07: ... Yeah
. Bro aw far, pls let me av ur numba or any social network username
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dolakinz(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2013
Princeadedayo07: ... Yeah
. Bro aw far, pls let me av ur numba or any social network username. Thx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ossaifamous(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2013
house I just asked somebody who told me the school exam is due april. Ive decided to only register for the program and start after the exam with the new semester. am I correctand is this c good plan
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2013
Ossai famous: house I just asked somebody who told me the school exam is due april. Ive decided to only register for the program and start after the exam with the new semester. am I correctand is this c good plan
exam is june/july,bt reg is stil on for new student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Princeadedayo07(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dolakinz: . Bro aw far, pls let me av ur numba or any social network username
08166835300 ... U can add me if u on what's app or dmd ma pin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ossaifamous(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Damselnoni:
exam is june/july,bt reg is stil on for new student
about test and till when do I have before fee payment

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1587) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.