Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,399 members, 7,937,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3602283 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (1592) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluwatobi01(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=oluwatobi01]Does Noun course registration fee i.e tuition fee decreases as the level progresses(from 100 level above).Though I know that fresher pays a compulsory fee of #22,500 and stalite is #15,500.Apart frm the compulsory fee,how much should I budget for the whole session(Year 1),am a mass communication student..Thanks,needs an urgent and reliable answer plsssss

Comment on this post pllssssssssssss.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shexy1983:
i dont nid to blow grammer here prof. lol..... What l nid is 4 people to understand my post. Chikena

That will give wrong impression that NOUN does not do well. Please improve to sell your school and yourself well. Meanwhile,I don't instead of I doesn't is not a big grammar. Keep the tenses, plural and singular verbs and nouns in accord.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
Keziehenry: I want to go for a Bsc programme in accounting or financial mgt and i have a HND in acc,so hw many semester will it take me.

3 or 4.Still go to a study center for an official explanation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=oluwatobi01][/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunny4lif(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
ferdimako:

Do they have that major?......I don't think so. NOUN has Chemistry though.
Ok...Thanks but hw is the admission done...I dont understand hw the fees are been paid....

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
seunny4lif: Ok...Thanks but hw is the admission done...I dont understand hw the fees are been paid....

Read the old pages here or go to ur intended study center with ALL YOUR CONCERNS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunny4lif(m): 1:13am On Apr 27, 2013
ferdimako:

Read the old pages here or go to ur intended study center with ALL YOUR CONCERNS.
Is the admission still out?I will to knw which area is the best Lagos,Ib or Osun....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 27, 2013
seunny4lif: Is the admission still out?I will to knw which area is the best Lagos,Ib or Osun....

Yea, look, admission is on every day.You have to target when to start your studies.For example you apply on Monday and get admitted but course registration has been closed, that means you won't be able to register your courses and you will have to wait till next semester which starts in August.

I live and studied in Jos and I have no idea what happens elsewhere. Pick a study center that's closest to you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by webpro(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2013
ferdimako:

Yea, look, admission is on every day.You have to target when to start your studies.For example you apply on Monday and get admitted but course registration has been closed, that means you won't be able to register your courses and you will have to wait till next semester which starts in August.

I live and studied in Jos and I have no idea what happens elsewhere. Pick a study center that's closest to you.

Is there anywhere i can get a list of study centers.. i am in owerri. is there a study center in imo state?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2013
webpro:

Is there anywhere i can get a list of study centers.. i am in owerri. is there a study center in imo state?

check www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng.There is a study center in every state capital.Yeah,Owerri has.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
mr fedemko nd co. pls, trully, has d registration closed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
mr fedimako nd co. pls, trully, has d registration closed Pls kindly let me knw
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunny4lif(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
ferdimako:

Meaning i cant get admission this month and resume this month.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EzeChioma(f): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
hi,a frnd of mine told me dat d payment of tution fee n cus reg has bin xtended til dis cumin wk pls hw true is dis?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
seunny4lif: Meaning i cant get admission this month and resume this month.....
Yes oh but your admission will still be valid till next registration period.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
Eze Chioma: hi,a frnd of mine told me dat d payment of tution fee n cus reg has bin xtended til dis cumin wk pls hw true is dis?
If it is NOUN will tell us through their website which is a very functional one www.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EzeChioma(f): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
c33b33: If it is NOUN will tell us through their website which is a very functional one www.nou.edu.ng

so wqt do i do nw,i hav gotten my mat numba n cus outlynbt m yet 2 pay d fee
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NAU1: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
Eze Chioma:
so wqt do i do nw,i hav gotten my mat numba n cus outlynbt m yet 2 pay d fee

it has been postponed, so if u can pay ur fee within the stipulated extended period u are in for this session
it is a process u can complete in one day all things been equal otherwise it's a matter of hours...enjoy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NAU1: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
willox: mr fedemko nd co. pls, trully, has d registration closed

it has been extended but i don't know the new deadline....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
NAU1:

oh, thanks alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
willox: oh, thanks alot
u are welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
seunny4lif: Meaning i cant get admission this month and resume this month.....

Do you want to start when they are registering for exams and preparing to do exams? NOUN will tell you to wait after exams or if you can cope, by Monday apply, pay all the fees and register courses. You've the materials and fire along.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
NAU1:

They didn't officially extend it. It's just grace period which may end Monday or continue with a penalty.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by webpro(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
I will surely be starting next year,,, I wish i have found this thread earlier.. Buh God knows at 23,, its not too late for me.

What i want to know is, the exams, is it done online at the exam centers or can it be done anywhere. Again, if my center is owerri, can i write my exam in Abuja,, are students conformed to one center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
Eze Chioma: hi,a frnd of mine told me dat d payment of tution fee n cus reg has bin xtended til dis cumin wk pls hw true is dis?
the portal still on for registration till now but may be its close this week.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
webpro: I will surely be starting next year,,, I wish i have found this thread earlier.. Buh God knows at 23,, its not too late for me.

What i want to know is, the exams, is it done online at the exam centers or can it be done anywhere. Again, if my center is owerri, can i write my exam in Abuja,, are students conformed to one center

Yr 1 and Yr 2 courses are done with the computer at a study center.However, all LAW courses are pen-on-paper (POP).It may be at your owerri study center or elsewhere.The only thing is you indicate you're from another center before you start there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunny4lif(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
ferdimako:

Do you want to start when they are registering for exams and preparing to do exams? NOUN will tell you to wait after exams or if you can cope, by Monday apply, pay all the fees and register courses. You've the materials and fire along.
CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE AS A CHEMISTRY STUDENT?When is the exam coming up?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 28, 2013
seunny4lif: CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE AS A CHEMISTRY STUDENT?When is the exam coming up?

Do you think you make sense? Check the calendar at www.nou.edu.ng or on your portal if u have enrolled.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2013
webpro: I will surely be starting next year,,, I wish i have found this thread earlier.. Buh God knows at 23,, its not too late for me.

Why don't you start next semester? You talk about being 23 and you'll start next year.

People NOUN allows 200L for Accounting candidates now![size=8pt][/size] But you must have an UPPER CREDIT in your ND or OND.See the attached file.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2013
orobopasiosio: hello somebody. Any idea about NOUN and the law school?

I think it's settled in your favor just like NYSC has been settled too.See the attached file.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2013
ferdimako:

That will give wrong impression that NOUN does not do well. Please improve to sell your school and yourself well. Meanwhile,I don't instead of I doesn't is not a big grammar. Keep the tenses, plural and singular verbs and nouns in accord.
na u sabi prof.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2013
Shexy1983:
na u sabi prof.
u made some errors in posts too..... So nobody is perfect mr prof!lol we are just trying our best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (1592) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.