Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,010 members, 7,933,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:37 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3598112 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (1591) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
rhemagrace:
Good morning, please is admission into Peace and conflict studies (PGD) still going on? What are the requirements to enroll and related fees,please.
Still very much on. Requirements: 5 Credits at O level including maths and English. Visit nouedu.net for more details.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
K9blunt:
Hi!

please i want to know how to move from one level to another. the level option hasn't been included on the portal.

if the school is now moving students from one level to the other unlike before when one can do it personally, i wish to know.

i await your swift response .thanks,
You don't have to move from one level to another like before. You register the courses of the level you are in now. You choose the courses of the level when registering for courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kazrem:

You don't have to move from one level to another like before. You register the courses of the level you are in now. You choose the courses of the level when registering for courses.

So how does one know he or she is done with their level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Join our Telegram group chat, students' from all over Nigeria are waiting to help https://cutit.org/zzOpA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
K9blunt:

So how does one know he or she is done with their level?
The day you wrote your last paper in your former level was the day you are done with that level/semester.

However, you can wait for the release of result to know which course you passed or otherwise.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
How To Generate Remita Code and Pay Via Bank Branch

1. Login to your portal via nouonline.net

2. Click on Manage Wallet

3. On the new page, choose Load Wallet

4. Scroll to the amount field and enter the amount without comma e.g, 50000

5. Select Payment Type (Bank branch preferably)

6. Click on Submit

It will automatically redirect you remita page where you will see the code for the amount.

7. Copy the code and take it to the bank alongside your money.

Encountering any issue? Send me a message.

[b]KAS[\b]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Anyone attempted TMA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
morningstar55:
Anyone attempted TMA?
yes, I finished my TMA1 yesterday and I’ve done half of TMA2 today
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
morningstar55:
Anyone attempted TMA?

People already attempting TMA? When registration has not even started?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
mhd5757:

You just read my mind, that is exactly what I'm doing, I registered to the school and paid 8k just to show my folkes the acceptance letter but I am not studying sh!t, I'm pocketing my school fees money.
But when its time to show my folkes my certificate I will not have sh!t to show so I'm thinking of getting a fake masters degree certificate just for show. Any ideas how to go about it?

There is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is destruction...

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
yes, I finished my TMA1 yesterday and I’ve done half of TMA2 today

FALSE! angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
babs4090:

People already attempting TMA? When registration has not even started?

That's a fallacy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Samisha500:

FALSE! angry
That guy was asking if anyone have attempted TMA
So ,I answered him cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tessyy1701: 4:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Please what are the steps to take before submitting the proposed project topics?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Tessyy1701:
Please what are the steps to take before submitting the proposed project topics?

Abuja model SC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2018
Kazrem:

The day you wrote your last paper in your former level was the day you are done with that level/semester.

However, you can wait for the release of result to know which course you passed or otherwise.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tessyy1701: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2018
Tojued:

Abuja model SC
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiboy1116: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2018
Kazrem:

Follow these steps to pay for the compulsory fee:

Login to your portal.

Click on Registration.

Choose Semester Registration.

On the new page, stroll down to Submit and click Submit.

The compulsory fee will then be deducted. Until you do that, it won't be deducted automatically.
I have already done that , but they deducted 18k instead of 36k for a new student .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayandaseyi(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2018
I pray u secure the admission but if not, don't be depress or feel unworthy coz u re intelligent but the competition in university education makes the universities to be marking postutme low.
I want to introduce u to less competitive, easiest and surest way to get into your dream university and study your dream course..
Register for IJMB or JUPEB with us and get ahead into 200level next admission, we will process the admission for u..
Call: 07039752991
Or visit us in our campus
At Ita-alamu, opposite yemos filling station, Ilorin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2018
[/sup][b][/b][sup]
[/code][code]
chiboy1116:
I have already done that , but they deducted 18k instead of 36k for a new student .

They will deduct it later
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2018
NOTICE ABOUT GST COURSES

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiboy1116: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Samisha500:
[/sup][b][/b][sup]
[/code][code]

They will deduct it later
thanks bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by suffymum: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Pls has anyone successfully done course & exam registration because I am unable to proceed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2018
suffymum:
Pls has anyone successfully done course & exam registration because I am unable to proceed
yeah
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
suffymum:
I saw the only the courses I already registered last semester there .
So , I couldn’t proceed too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Vice-Chancellor of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Prof. Abdalla Uba Adamu, has been appointed as Member, Editorial Advisory Board of the Indian Journal of Open Universities (IJOU), the biggest of its kind in the world.

This followed the reconstitution of the board by the Vice-Chancellor of the Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.

READ MORE. . . . .

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 5:38am On Sep 23, 2018
its a new week to get started with your research work

Do you need help?

Hire us.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Good morning all.

As usual I will be here to assist in making things easier for us.

The following services are available

➡NOUN admission processing

➡Online payment of fees

➡Course and exam registration

➡ Unique ID rectification

➡Delivery of course materials within Lagos

➡Generation of RRR code

➡Every other services concerning NOUN just chat me up and let me know what you need

✳DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER

Thanks
Love you all

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
yes
fishguide:
Are you in need of a research and project writer?

shoot me a DM. (winks)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
lets talk

0816-826-1081

UEDIBO:
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 4:16am On Sep 24, 2018
Adewale Presents NOUN's 12th Inaugural Lecture

The 12th Inaugural Lecture of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) will take place on Wednesday in Abuja.

It will be delivered by the Head of the university's Department of Religious Studies, Prof. Olubiyi Adeniyi Adewale.

READ MORE. . . . .

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:08am On Sep 24, 2018
USEFUL LINK

REGISTRATION FOR 2018_2 SEMESTER REGISTRATION HAS COMMENCED.

All students are required to SIGN UP (portal registration) for the current semester.

NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students

READ MORE. . . .

How To Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number for NOUN School Fees
READ MORE. . . .

NOUN: Procedure for Change of Program
READ MORE. . . .

How To Pay For National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN IT/Siwes Log Book
READ MORE. . . .

How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide 2018
READ MORE. . . .

How To Upload Your Picture To National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUOLINE) Portal
READ MORE. . . .

Visit NOUNITESPORTAL for more useful guide

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (1591) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.