Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Less Busy In The Office But With Internet Facility - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Less Busy In The Office But With Internet Facility (980 Views)

A Barrow Pusher Dressed So Well You Will Think He Is On His Way To The Office / FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility / How To Start Making Money With Internet Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Less Busy In The Office But With Internet Facility by egokanwa(f): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I really need an advice. Very good one at that. Right now, the department i am in my office is such that i have lots of time to be on net for very long time. Could you please tell me the kind of online businesses i can enter into at least to put extra income in my purse. Scammers should not contribute, please.
Thank you.
Re: Less Busy In The Office But With Internet Facility by egokanwa(f): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
input
Re: Less Busy In The Office But With Internet Facility by egokanwa(f): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
still interested
Re: Less Busy In The Office But With Internet Facility by Tochi4life: 2:44am On Nov 22, 2013
You could start buying phones and laptops from us and sale it on olx. Or you could use that time to self tutor like learning a programming language.
Re: Less Busy In The Office But With Internet Facility by nwaanambra1(m): 2:56am On Nov 28, 2013
'Egokanwa' wht knd of STUP1DD name/handle is dat?

In wht part of d world has mony becom more valuable than a child!?

Notn wey pesin no see for NL!

In my place sha 'nwakaego' lue echi!
Re: Less Busy In The Office But With Internet Facility by egokanwa(f): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Less Busy In The Office But With Internet Facility by nwa.anambra: 2:56am On Nov 28
'Egokanwa' wht knd of STUP1DD name/handle is dat?

In wht part of d world has mony becom more valuable than a child!?

Notn wey pesin no see for NL!

In my place sha 'nwakaego' lue echi!

nwa.anambra, just answer the question i asked and forget about the name. Everyone is entitled to answer any name whatsoever they wish.
If you've got no reply to my question, why don't you look elsewhere?

Egokanwa says so

(1) (Reply)

Any Work I Can Do For You In Kwara State(ilorin) For Some Money / What Stops You From Owning A Website? Share Your Reasons With Experts / Paint Production Business And Training- Emulsion, Texcote And Oil Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.