Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,933 members, 7,912,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Nigerian Stereotype -- To Laugh Or Cry? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Nigerian Stereotype -- To Laugh Or Cry? (1018 Views)

Should We Make Mobile Apps Or Web Apps For The Nigerian/African Market? / Smpp Professional With Good Knowledge Of The Nigerian Market. / Top Earners in the Nigerian Software Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Stereotype -- To Laugh Or Cry? by delomos(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
The new ember.js demo page for v1.0.0 -- promoting a Nigerian stereotype. Not sure what to make of this.

Re: The Nigerian Stereotype -- To Laugh Or Cry? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
There's only one way to answer this, is this based on something that has happened or not, if so then no p, if not then that would mean they are wrong to write that. remove sentiments and you will see there's nothing to it, just simply stating what is being observed.
Re: The Nigerian Stereotype -- To Laugh Or Cry? by Javanian: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Not new, i have heard Nigeria being dissed in foreign movies a couple of times
Re: The Nigerian Stereotype -- To Laugh Or Cry? by lordZOUGA(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
I laughed bitterly
Re: The Nigerian Stereotype -- To Laugh Or Cry? by worldbest(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2013
lol I find it funny
Re: The Nigerian Stereotype -- To Laugh Or Cry? by curiouslad(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ditch IT angry angry
Use AngularJs grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Call To Make A Game With Unity3d And C# / Here Are 5 Different Types Of Passive Income Streams For A Software Programmer / Reasons Why You Should Develop Your Skills In Java Programming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.