Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,202 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting (29511 Views)

Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) / Nigerian Hacking Governors Forum: Amaechi, Akpabio, Uduaghan Hacked Phones Too / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Nonywendy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
rooftech: i am happy akpabio has been told he is a fraud
ur grammer is nt even pure.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by onyeamuma72: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
look at people we are calling honorable and exellency anyway they are exellent trouble makers honorable miscreant,agboros,creminals see kettle Rotimi yoruba amaechi ibo calling pot akpibio black..kettle and pot which one are more useful in the kittchen ans pls this was the attitude of river people during the civil war

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Chiscomax(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
*idriis*:
kaji wanan wawan fa? undecided

lolzzz... yo sure say nor be you call me so?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by touch4mony: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
rooftech: i am happy akpabio has been told he is a fraud
and in terms of development which of them has performed well,rivers state gets more money from fg than akaw ibom state but d leta is such much ahead of my beloved state i start to wonder who's d thief here.in term of d best governors its the same so called thief is been compared with fashola i wonder where amaechi falls in d chart.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by shejane: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
ldpele: ameachi needs to go to uyo to see things for himself,he dint do one third of Godwill's work. he is jst been fooled by sme microscopic few
Nd uyo is d only city in Akwa ibom?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Uteghe(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
God bless Amaechi. At least there's someone bold enough to confront the kidnapper,murderer and rogue called Akpabio.
Akpabio is simply licking Gej's behind to evade EFCC prosecution and conviction for innumerable atrocities committed against Akwa Ibom people. More people will be raised by God to fight him. Ride on Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by metti(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Davo93: I have an issue with Premium News with the way they report their news. They show their political interest in a group and in Amaechi. Why would they report Amaechi as the chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum when we are all aware there is an issue going on there, betterstill why not Amaechi led faction of the Governors forum??

I have no problem with Amaechi or Jang rather with the way Journalism is been portrayed by Premium News. This is the second time i am noticing this with them.

So you don't belive that Amaechi won the election?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by MomohLawal: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=funnyx]

Perhaps if your Niger delta president from Otueke and his shepopotamus leave him alone and allow him to work he can deliver more?[/quote

how did otuoke and shepopotamus hold him. He Amaechi hold himself with failure. Reason why he follow those almajiris gov. In the north he lost focus.
Recently kwankwaso announce in the radio that he spent over 1billion naira to help nigeri govt (a neighbour country) to build a French school there with Nigeria money. Is that not corruption in the highest order. He had pocketed the billion naira that is why they are all afraid of EFCC. The Nigeri country he help has oil and better electricity than us. While people in kano Nigeria are begging around. does this his action make sense. Corrupt leader that is Amaechi mentor. Show me your mentor and i tell u
whom u are. Word from the wise men. I have seen a lot of fine capital project in akwaibom which had lead to many award for him but have not see any capital project in river during Amaechi regime. He only cause problem wherever he go. He should have keep quit knowing very well they are in a meeting for a serious issue . That is why I called him problem maker.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by bolaige: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Chiscomax: [size=18pt]will this stop those aboki people from calling my line and speaking hausa to me??

what is really wrong with them? angry
[/size]
even me sef ooo...naso dem dey halla ma line evry nw nd den..I tire o...emptyhen abeg oooo grin
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
I so much like Gov Amaechi coz he's always bold & never scared of calling a spade a spade.
One thing this 2 govs have in common is that their wives re igbos, therefore they have beautiful daughters.
By d way, i thought both of them are bornagain Christians.
Another thing they have in common is a spiritual figure; pst Adeboye. I thnk he should reconcile both of them.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Chiscomax(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
bolaige: even ooo...naso dem dey halla ma line evry nw nd den..I tire o...emptyhen abeg oooo grin

Bros, nor be small thing o. the one wey call me today ehn, she get enough credit to waste. upon say i dey tell her say na wrong number, she still dey speak that her hausa language give me... she get luck say no be nairaland, dem for don ban am grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by shejane: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=Momoh Lawal][/quote]
Nd pple lyk u said boko haram nd some northern leaders ar d reason Gej is nt working

Bt u dot belv wike,patience,Akpabio,5members nd gej are nt distracting Ameachi

Hmmmm sentiment has killed dis co3

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
basmong: Pls which of d daughters? because all are under age. Unless the ones gotten ''outside'': i no know oooo.

Nope! I know abt one who is 17-18yrs old now. She was abt starting uni. Thought she would be taken outside to UK like others.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nonywendy: ur grammer is nt even pure.

You couldnt even spell grammar well. May be that's why you are here but does here look like classroom?
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Mylove55(f): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
Akpabio is d betrayer,d cause of d whole problem,with suswan and dick.use to tel Gej lies after ngf meeting.is very bad of akpabio
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by ForNow: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Forester45: I know Mr President was happy whn they were quarelling. Nigeria needs Gods intervention. We have dedicated idiots as leaders.
How did you know Mr. President was happy when they were Quarelling? Are you a witch to know that? Or are you Mr. President? You can never be so speakfor yourself and not for our beloved President whom God is always with!
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Kuchilo: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Oh men this people are just using our head abeg.I dont give shit bout their guerells,abeg make them continue untill them comot them eye with tootpick make beta person take over.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by vislabraye(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
victorv12: The greatest mistake Amechi is going to do is by compromising to their threats. He must fight to the end!

A beg Amaechi na criminal joor. Compromise iko.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Toktee(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Davo93: I won't blame you man, people like you don't take time to read carefully and closely. For less i care about what went wrong between the two parties. All am insinuating is that, provided there is a recognised bout between the alledged two winners who refused to accept defeat, discretion is required in journalism to declare the two parties factions since the two have their large number of loyalists... i don't expect every d¡ck and harry to understand my position here tho.
I still maintain my point in democracy,majority carry the vote,so btw ameachi and jang,who had the majority?
You may be blind to see the truth but not journalist bro,ameachi is the chairman governors forum,just swallow that bitter pill that guys has refused to take bro,you cannot hide the truth, is lik pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by unyimecc(f): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
shejane:
Nd uyo is d only city in Akwa ibom?
yes, uyo is not the only city. ve u been to ikot ekpene, abak, ibiono, ibeno, ibeksipo and the rest of the local govts to see things for urself ebod ikot nte amechi

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by mubalex50(m): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Davo93: I have an issue with Premium News with the way they report their news. They show their political interest in a group and in Amaechi. Why would they report Amaechi as the chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum when we are all aware there is an issue going on there, betterstill why not Amaechi led faction of the Governors forum??

I have no problem with Amaechi or Jang rather with the way Journalism is been portrayed by Premium News. This is the second time i am noticing this with them.
, man 2 b sincere wit ur self, u nd I, knw d chairman of d forum, Amaechi still remain 2 chairman of d forum weda Gej like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by shejane: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bt Akpabio now Gej chief security officer? Der alwys travel 2gede

Jus asking thou
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nonywendy: ur grammer is nt even pure.

Actually there is nothing wrong with his grammar, it is correct to refer to someone as a fraud and it is grammar so you are the who who's made a mistake.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
How does one explain the fact that a brigand calls another a temple robber and sinner? What is the difference between six and half-dozen?
If it is a truism that brigands only quarrel in the sharing of their loot, then we pray to witness more roforofos and mudslinging in the days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by lacasa: 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
Governors indeed
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 17, 2013
I smelled stubborn in Amaechi,on d other side,he might be right that Akpo,has stolen money chei EFCC were una dey? Thunder go fire una o if una no released Fred Ajudua b4 d end of this month.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2013
Mylove55: Akpabio is d betrayer,d cause of d whole problem,with suswan and dick.use to tel Gej lies after ngf meeting.is very bad of akpabio
So u just concluded abi? and this is ur Judgement,God go vex 4 u o
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by sazycul: 1:16am On Sep 17, 2013
damibravo: Honestly, am liking dis amechi dude.....
Honourables are better politician than the so called governors and presidents!
See ur head, think befor u talk, come to rivers state and see manyabandon projects, there's noway u can compare rivers stAte wit akwa ibom, all amaechi knows is making trouble everywhere like a man that is coused.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by luvola(m): 1:21am On Sep 17, 2013
RedBenson:

You couldnt even spell grammar well. May be that's why you are here but does here look like classroom?
nairaland knw go kill me here with laffffffffff.... Hahaha .. Person weh dey correct person knw fit spell.laughing in arabic

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by oba123: 1:55am On Sep 17, 2013
Akpabio's eye service to Mr President is very harmful to our nascent democracy. He speaks most times like Doyin Okupe. Is he truly an elected governor. Though he had confessed to rigging hos election in the past.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by agbameta: 2:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Akpabio is what they call green snake, a fcvking house snitch, a foolish errand boy with no self pride and honor, the clown basically moved out of his own state, neglected his own people and his obligation to be the resident olofofo house cockroach inside aso rock.

See as Amaechi bitchslap the goofball sucker in front of his lapdog master...

What a loser..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch / Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi / Kogi Deports ‘78 Northern Beggars’ To States Of Origin | Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.