Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,566 members, 7,932,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco (1076 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco by Joel3(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
even when most men have their own wife or girlfriend, most of them still patronize women in pkataco ( prostitute in chalent) sometimes it's just to clear conscience of the heart for testing another soap and to satisfied the need of the mind or maybe some other reasons and factors. but most especially to test others and to differentiate others from others or how it feels and how it test like. and when they start this unending quest it becomes an habit and can't let go just like that, just the same with that of mensturbation. 1 its cheaper, 2 you dont need to lodge you do it all in there in her room, 3 the women are more clean and fresh like you can't let go. those girls really knows how to take care of themselves and with nice perfume. anyway it's their job. i will continue later
Re: Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco by Abbey2sam(m): 12:17am On Sep 17, 2013
Whatever happens to patronize

PANTRONICE? ??
Re: Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco by xynerise: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2013
You deserve a ban. You just broke Rule 21
Re: Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco by 190: 12:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Abbey2sam: Whatever happens to patronize

PANTRONICE? ??

laff don make my hair turn to bob manuel dada

doyou mean patronize is wah he spelt as pantronice grin grin

i didnt figure out initially grin grin
Re: Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco by Joel3(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2013
ok corrected
Re: Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2013
what is pkataco?
Re: Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco by Joel3(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2013
you already read the thread and still asking.
Re: Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2013
Oga, na so i take fail exam for school be dat oh, when i thought my examiners knew that i knew the answer even though i knew not what they assumed i knew in the way they knew it...please now, i like learning, what exactly is pkataco and where is it?
Re: Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco by Joel3(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
gmyguy: Oga, na so i take fail exam for school be dat oh, when i thought my examiners knew that i knew the answer even though i knew not what they assumed i knew in the way they knew it...please now, i like learning, what exactly is pkataco and where is it?
prostitute in there lodge.
Re: Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Joel.:
prostitute in there lodge.
where are the lodges located ( just curious?...not like i want to go n see for myself...honestly)

(1) (Reply)

Y Ladies Not Getting Married As A Virgin / Sweet Pick Up Lines / The More Vulnerable You Look, The More Men Find You Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.